• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread is to discuss everything about Teen Wolf series
p11710311_b_h11_aa.jpg

I'm only on season 3 right now. According to my knowledge, I can say that the basic beta werewolf have class 5 lifting strenght wall level AP and subsonic reaction speed.
In season 2, Scott broke several chains. Scott and Young Peter could also catch crossbow arrows.

Maybe if we can calc the tornado created by Jennifer, might even be more.
I remember that in one of the first episodes of season 3 Feral Boyd lift and and threw the barn destroying it. start 1:17. This can be calc as small building lvl? I'm just new to the forum and I can't calculate it myself.

I remember that in one of the first episodes of season 3 Feral Boyd lift and and threw the barn destroying it. start 1:17. This can be calc as small building lvl? I'm just new to the forum and I can't calculate it myself.

Doubt it, that was not much bigger than a portable toilet and it's mostly just wood, don't think it's gonna go high but it's still a good feat bet we gonna get a wall level verse for the most part

Actually I think you might get a good value from Dereck destroying the vault wall, it's made of actual stone and thanks to Stiles we know what the wall is made of and how thick the wall we also get a good look of the size of the hole so it's a good feat and might actually reach small building the reference for common feats has a hole the size of a human as wall level + but you it doesn't take the thickness of the wall or the material into account as we know here.

Does anyone know area of Beacon Hills? If we can find area, I can calculate Jennifer's hurricane feat.

Actually I think you might get a good value from Dereck destroying the vault wall, it's made of actual stone and thanks to Stiles we know what the wall is made of and how thick the wall we also get a good look of the size of the hole so it's a good feat and might actually reach small building the reference for common feats has a hole the size of a human as wall level + but you it doesn't take the thickness of the wall or the material into account as we know here.
It's actually not that impressive. It took him three punches to make a hole in the wall and the hole he made was not the size of a human being. At most it gives a wall level.

Does anyone know area of Beacon Hills? If we can find area, I can calculate Jennifer's hurricane feat.
There is no actual size statment at best we can say that in season 3 Beacon preserve the place where they were was filmed on a park in malibu that is like 32km2

It's actually not that impressive. It took him three punches to make a hole in the wall and the hole he made was not the size of a human being. At most it gives a wall level.
The hole was almost as big as they are at least about 1 meter radius, and the wall is not made of normal stone and it's pretty thick since it's a vault of a bank.

The hole was almost as big as they are at least about 1 meter radius, and the wall is not made of normal stone and it's pretty thick since it's a vault of a bank.
I will calculate it, but I don't think it will give a very good result.

Can you provide any site link for the 32km2 you gave for Beacon Hills? I need to add it to the calculation blog

The filming location
The size

I couldn't find a better clip. If you can find a better clip, share the link and I'll change it.
I'm pretty sure the question is not "a better link" but a link at all that feat doesn't show anything you are calcing it. Anyways I know it happens on episode 3x12 but i can't find a youtube link

I'm pretty sure the question is not "a better link" but a link at all that feat doesn't show anything you are calcing it. Anyways I know it happens on episode 3x12 but i can't find a youtube link
Anyway, I removed the link and added reference.

I'm watching series again and I think a page should be opened for werewolf physiology
There isn't even a single page yet, not even an accepted calculation.
If I'm not mistaken, there was a full moon in this sceen. And we know Dereck spent half his energy on self-control during the full moon. So the calculated value should be multiplied by two (season 3 episode 3 18:20)
That's just higher with Rage power since there is no guarantee he could remain conscious if he had full power

That's just higher with Rage power since there is no guarantee he could remain conscious if he had full power
He says that they can't use the energy they have, that this is a disadvantage for them. and dereck doesn't even do this in wolf form. So their normal transformations should be reflected in their attack power. not with the power of rage.

He says that they can't use the energy they have, that this is a disadvantage for them. and dereck doesn't even do this in wolf form. So their normal transformations should be reflected in their attack power. not with the power of rage.
Again, the whole point of this scene is about how Dereck needs to be holding back not to lose control which is why he is using only half power. Not holding back means they will fully transform into wolf and lose control like Boyle. Means for him to be capable of doubling their power they would need to lose their "s#it" also they were boosted by full moon which is a power amp.
Sincerily this statement is more a metaphor than something that should actually be taken into account, but I guess I can roll with it since the difference is massive considering Scott on his Beta wolf form in control was not even capable of hitting alfa Dereck base.

I already started, but I need help to get all the scans into imgur to add here.
Speed Feat: Oni are capable of slashing bullets fired at point blank range.
Lifting Strength Feats:
Durability Feat as a true alpha: Tanked Kira's electricity for prolonged period of time, and she caused a city-wide blackout by accident.

Powers and abilities as beta:
Powers and Abilities as a True Alpha:
  • Power Bestowal (With a bite, Scott can give any human being, werewolf powers although it might fail with some dying from it.)
  • Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation (With his alpha rank, Scott can change people in or out of transformation, can motivate members of his pack, even activate dormant powers or scare away other supernatural creatures as well as affecting his own environment)
  • Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception (Can see the aura of a kitsune, which is invisible to the human eye as well as in complete darkness. Can track down people with their scent. Is able to hear whispers from far distances. From training with Deucalion, Scott learned how to rely on others senses than his sight like echolocation (sensing location through sound), thermoception (sensing temperature changes through enhanced touch), equilibrioception (sensing through balance), and proprioception (sensing through pressure).)
  • Limited Resistance to Power Absorption (Other betas, omegas or alphas cannot steal Scott's power as his True Alpha rank cannot allow this, although his betas like Liam Dunbar can actually steal his spark.)
Intelligence: Gifted (Is a Veterinarian, worked years at Dr. Deaton's clinic, having knowledge about animal anatomy and has performed lab tests, splint broken bones, and gave injections to animals at the clinic under Deaton's supervision. Is a great leader, as he lead his own pack and even Derek believed that he is the alpha of his own pack even before he gains the status of True Alpha. Outsmarted Gerard, an experienced hunter and a great manipulator that tricked a younger Deucalion. Figured out that Kate Argent is La Loba by putting pieces together while getting tortured. Found out Deucalion's weakness and used it against him. Shown to be a great fighter despite having no training, as he was called impressive by Deucalion, briefly fought Allison in a small fight, easily defeated both Erica and Isaac at the same time and effortlessly beat down Peter Hale.)

Last edited:
Speed Feat: Oni are capable of slashing bullets fired at point blank range.
Lifting Strength Feats:
Durability Feat as a true alpha: Tanked Kira's electricity for prolonged period of time, and she caused a city-wide blackout by accident.

Powers and abilities as beta:
Powers and Abilities as a True Alpha:
  • Power Bestowal (With a bite, Scott can give any human being, werewolf powers although it might fail with some dying from it.)
  • Empathic Manipulation, Sound Manipulation (With his alpha rank, Scott can change people in or out of transformation, can motivate members of his pack, even activate dormant powers or scare away other supernatural creatures as well as affecting his own environment)
  • Enhanced Senses/Extrasensory Perception (Can see the aura of a kitsune, which is invisible to the human eye as well as in complete darkness. Can track down people with their scent. Is able to hear whispers from far distances. From training with Deucalion, Scott learned how to rely on others senses than his sight like echolocation (sensing location through sound), thermoception (sensing temperature changes through enhanced touch), equilibrioception (sensing through balance), and proprioception (sensing through pressure).)
  • Limited Resistance to Power Absorption (Other betas, omegas or alphas cannot steal Scott's power as his True Alpha rank cannot allow this, although his betas like Liam Dunbar can actually steal his spark.)
Intelligence: Gifted (Is a Veterinarian, worked years at Dr. Deaton's clinic, having knowledge about animal anatomy and has performed lab tests, splint broken bones, and gave injections to animals at the clinic under Deaton's supervision. Is a great leader, as he lead his own pack and even Derek believed that he is the alpha of his own pack even before he gains the status of True Alpha. Outsmarted Gerard, an experienced hunter and a great manipulator that tricked a younger Deucalion. Figured out that Kate Argent is La Loba by putting pieces together while getting tortured. Found out Deucalion's weakness and used it against him. Shown to be a great fighter despite having no training, as he was called impressive by Deucalion, briefly fought Allison in a small fight, easily defeated both Erica and Isaac at the same time and effortlessly beat down Peter Hale.)
Bro, I'm not gonna use this if it doesn't have references, and I'm not sure the wiki allows to use youtube links.
Emphatic manipulation makes no sense that's just social influence.

That's fear manipulation. And Isaac was motivated because he was there for him it's not really something supernatural.
And I do think the wiki can allow for youtube links.
For references, I could help to put them.
I know how to put everything but I still need the references, season and episode.

That's fear manipulation. And Isaac was motivated because he was there for him it's not really something supernatural.

I know how to put everything but I still need the references, season and episode.
Yeah Fear Manipulation should work

I will put the references back in my comment

Back