• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen Titans Feats

You can ask here to get the above feats evaluated. Just provide a link to this forum thread, and let them discuss here.

I'm ok with the calc

And (Although I'm not ok with the KE for Starfire Sub-Rel speed) the KE of her throwing Red is around 9e13 J (2.11074075 Kilotons) making it consistent with Raven and Terra Small Town feat and Speedy's MCB one.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. So what values should the Teen Titans characters be scaled to, and which of them would be affected?

I can't find anything wrong with these.

Would Starfire's result scale to anyone? If so, who, and to what extent, do you think?

I think so.

Everyone could scale (from Raven and Terra 3.7 Kilotons calc, because, like I said, I disagree with using the KE of Starfire flight, it looks like an abuse of the method, but the KE if she throwing red is ok)

As for speed, her speed could scales to everyone reactions and combat speed

So, who is willing to update the characters accordingly?

The speed calcs use cinematic time so without watching the scenes is hard to judge.

How can you people check the Raven/Terra calc?There are no images so it's impossible to check the scaling.

Personally i think he somewhat cheated with the scaling on the first calc (speedy freezez water column) and the feat shouldn't powerscale to Speedy's other arrows.(i will redo the calc myself to check)

Back