• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MintyBoi1

He/Him
So the scaling for Teen Titans seems iffy to me, and I feel some characters should be marked higher than where they are now at building. My main reason for this is Slade, who not long after being revived by Trigon goes after Raven and subsequently gets his neck snapped by a kick from Robin. Slade is placed at small town level, yet he was basically killed by Robin who’s merely building. I don’t think this could be an outlier as Robin is also shown taking on people like Terra who has her own small town level feat. Robin is also shown surviving multiple attacks and then what was meant to be a killing blow from Terra and an attack from Herald Slade which sent cars flying. Terra's dura not scaling to her own AP is odd considering her taking attacks from all of the Titans including Cyborg who's marked as one of the reasons for Herald Slade's dura being placed at small town. For these reasons, I think Robin along with the rest of the Titans should have AP/dura placed at Small Town along with those who scale to them including the HIVE, Terra (for durability), Alive Slade, and anyone else not mentioned. As for Herald Slade, he could maybe be upgraded to around town-large town for being able to one shot all the Titans.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

I believe there’s a major hole in your reasoning.
My main reason for this is Slade, who not long after being revived by Trigon goes after Raven and subsequently gets his neck snapped by a kick from Robin. Slade is placed at small town level, yet he was basically killed by Robin who’s merely building.
As for Herald Slade, he could maybe be upgraded to around town-large town for being able to one shot all the Titans.
(BTW, pretty sure their current value doesn’t allows an upscale).

Pretty sure the only Small Town level feat the Titans have that’s been actually calculated was the falling of the Titan’s Tower (could've swore Cyborg's blast had one, but I cannot find it).

It’s possible the only thing for Robin and others besides Raven that scales to town is durability. It would somewhat make sense since none of them could hurt Slade but Robin wasn’t killed by him or Terra either.

Back