• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen Six Paths Naruto VS Naruto Sage Bijuu Mode (The Last)

I've been thinking about this one for a while, and I truly think that the Naruto who was fighting Madara, is weaker than the one that fought Toneri, here are some reasons. In the last Naruto has both halves of Kurama which is a x2 boost from his previous sage bijuu mode, and he was clearly more experienced with his general abilities, like he can make rasengan beams, fly in base, and make bijuu bomb beams, all abilities six paths Naruto didn't have. So in terms of experience and power he's definitely grown, but has he grown enough to top his old Six Paths Sage mode. I think so.

Six Paths chakra >> individual tailed beasts, having the other 50% of Kurama is nice and all but the true powerboost is that he has Six Paths chakra.

Kkapoios said:
Six Paths chakra >> individual tailed beasts, having the other 50% of Kurama is nice and all but the true powerboost is that he has Six Paths chakra.
The thing is the Six Paths chakra somewhat infused with Kurama's chakra allowing Naruto to fly like he did against Toneri. That's why I think The Last Naruto would win, however using full power, aka Six Paths mode is his optimal form.

@Kkapoios, Naruto did use SO6P Chakra in the battle against Toneri. Toneri's moon slicing blade was pretty much made up of the same material as TsB. So to even touch it, Naruto had to use the SO6P Chakra.

Naruto stomps.

Also, there's no proof that Toneri's sword still contained the properties of a normal TSB after being converted similar to Naruto's Bijuudama Rasenshuriken. At least that's what an admin told me. But it might not really matter since even Base Naruto should be unaffected by the TSBs since he already has Rikudō chakra.

@Burning, doesn't Toneri just combine The TsB around him to create that blade? Which would give it TsB properties, somewhat.

Yea, but I don't think it works unless he actually uses SO6P Chakra.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Naruto stomps.
Also, there's no proof that Toneri's sword still contained the properties of a normal TSB after being converted similar to Naruto's Bijuudama Rasenshuriken. At least that's what an admin told me. But it might not really matter since even Base Naruto should be unaffected by the TSBs since he already has Rikudō chakra.
which one the one from the last or war arc

It's like I said Kurama's chakra is infused with Six Paths Chakra, and Naruto's chakra is mixed with Kurama's chakra.

Well, BSM Naruto is High 6-A and RSM Naruto Low 5-B. The Last Naruto just has better control over his techniques but that wouldn't really help here when he's at a big disadvantage in AP and durability. I imagine Naruto with just the Six Paths pigmentation in his eyes would be enough for this.

Well, BSM Naruto is High 6-A and RSM Naruto Low 5-B. The Last Naruto just has better control over his techniques but that wouldn't really help here when he's at a big disadvantage in AP and durability. I imagine Naruto with just the Six Paths pigmentation in his eyes would be enough for this.
No he's 5-C he becomes low 5-B when he gathers all that natural energy, and I disagree, as he tanked the moon slicer while Teen Naruto's highest durability feat in Six Paths Mode Prior to natural energy boost was when he withstood full six paths susano's three arrows against his 3 bijuu bombs.

The Last Naruto show the best durability /speed / Strenght feats in Naruto Manga...

He block moon slicer attack very easy and show the strongest punch in Naruto history, even Gai dont show attack like this from Naruto in the Last.

I think the Last Naruto is the Prime from all, he take this High-Diff.....

RSM Naruto tanked some attacks from Kaguya. Also, all these things don't really matter. The fact is that RSM Naruto will one-shot here. Simple.

Well, BSM Naruto is still High 6-A. So RSM Naruto will still one-shot. Now if BSM Naruto uses Rikudō chakra and the pigmentation in his eyes change, it would be much tougher. But RSM Naruto still has better versatility with Magnet Release, Ink Manipulation plus the other abilities he gains from using the bijuu chakra. And he could use the TSBs to take off BSM Naruto's limbs like he did to Kaguya. But BSM Naruto has much better control over his techniques but I still go with RSM Naruto.

Now, I'll stop arguing against Naruto. It's heartbreaking. :(

@Burning Full Fingers

BSM in the last is different, it retains some of six paths sage mode's abilities, so it is far beyong regular BSM

This has been talked about before iirc. The 100% Kurama Naruto I mean.

The jump boost provided by Six Paths chakra is massive enough that 50% or 100% Kurama won't matter much. His current Moon+, almost Small Planet stats from his time in the war with 50% Kurama won't even budge it to outright Small Planet if he was given 100% Kurama.

@Mobzzzzz5

Yeah, I'm referring to BSM Naruto from The Last.

Also, I'm not sure we can determine how much Yin Kurama boosted him. Like, I don't think we can just add the AP he had with Kurama during the war to his current stats to determine how much it boosted him. It's sort of like saying Naruto combining Bijuu Mode with Sage Mode only added Town level AP for him because that's the level he's at with Sage Mode.

@Burning Full Fingers: Here's why I disagree when Naruto and kurama first fused they were able to take down 6 other tailed beasts, and that was just half of kurama, with an imperfected synchronization as Kurama stated, and Six paths sage mode is essentially a having a piece of every tailed beasts' chakra+ So6P's chakra so this is like adding another 6 tailed beasts' chakra into the transformation excluding the ones that are already there.

Six Paths chakra >>>>> Bijuu chakra. Didn't you see how Naruto one-shotted Madara with just the pigmentation? Though he was weakened.

yeah but you have to consider that BSM in the last is mixed with six paths chakra, just not enough six paths chakra to enter six paths mode, which explains his ability to fly while fighting toneri, unless you want to add flight to Kurama's page, that was a six paths ability, so there was a mix of both that's why my bet is on BSM Naruto in the last.

I believe him to be 5-C but he's set as Multi-Continent level, or High 6-A but considering he was at below 50% power when he easily overpowered Toneri's attack, since he wasn't in six paths mode, and he had Kurama fighting Hamura's statue, so below 50%

Letting out Kurama does not make him fall below 50% since half Kurama is now negligible to his massive chakra, courtesy of Six Paths buff.

After Six Paths boost? Yes.

Here is my take on it from this linked thread...

- - -

Naruto + 1/2 Kurama (Bijuu mode) = Large Island level

(Scaling from Bee who scaled from Nagato's Chibaku Tensei)

PE = mgh = 2.2e21 Joules (527 Gigatons of TNT) Large Island level

2200000000000000000000 joules

Naruto + 1/2 Kurama + Six Paths power = Moon level+

(Shared a feat with Sasuke)

E= 1.88*10^30 J

Since it was done by two individuals.

E/2= 9.4*10^29 J by each individual.

This is in the higher levels of Moon+ Level.

940000000000000000000000000000 joules

940000000000000000000000000000 / 2200000000000000000000 = 427272727.273

That's how much stronger Naruto is with Six Paths mode and 1/2 Kurama compared to just 1/2 Kurama (discounting Sage mode).

- - - -

Assuming the entire 2.2e21 J is from 1/2 Kurama, then 100% Kurama (without Six Paths) would be:

4400000000000000000000 joules or Small Country level.

- - - -

940000000000000000000000000000 (Naruto's strongest form) + 2200000000000000000000 (The assumed boost from the addition of 50% Kurama) = 9.4e+29 J (Six Paths + 100% Kurama Naruto), which is pretty much the same as his current Six Paths stats, Moon+, bordering Small Planet.

E/2= 9.4*10^29 J by each individual. << Teen Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke

- - - -

TL;DR, having 100% Kurama didn't really bump him all that much if at all.

That's not the issue at hand, the fact of the matter is that his bijuu mode mixed with the six paths chakra, proven as we see him fly in the last while fighting toneri

Or the fact that he can touch the tsb without entering six paths mode. The two chakras have merged together

On the topic of bijuu chakra with regards to flight, iirc, it was the Six Paths chakra that allowed flight.

With regards to TSB and Naruto touching it... Correct me if I'm wrong but you only need Sage Mode to touch TSB, which The Last Naruto was in, in conjunction with KCM if you looked at his eyes.

Yeah, you need Six Paths chakra to do so.

As for me, I believe using Kurama's chakra will always boost Naruto's overall stats except it's explicitly stated otherwise in canon. Like I expressed above, I'm not comfortable in accepting that using Kurama's chakra will add only *** joules or something to Naruto's stats. I'm sure that if the situation was different and adding the AP Kurama had during the war to Naruto's current AP boosted him to say Planet level+, something like that wouldn't be accepted here (right?!).

Also, when did Base Naruto fly?

@Burning Full Fingers, no it was flight because they remained in the air without moving at all, in the same place and that's why Naruto instantly grabbed hinata when they blasted through so that she wouldn't fall however it seems inconsistent so let's not discuss that

To all those who are saying another half of kurama is a minor boost, in comparison to six paths sage mode, that is debatable, but the thing about BSM in the Last, like I've said several times before, is mixed with six paths chakra, just not enough to enter six paths mode. This is shown when he touches Toneri's TSB and flies during their fight, based on this evidence, what is your answer, I think that Naruto's the last form is more experienced with all his abilities, as he can throw rasenshurikens in base, pull Kurama out as a seperate body, without having to use a shadow clone or dying, and their attack potency is the same, so experience leads the Last form to win.

Like I said, The Last Naruto is High 6-A. If we assume he's 5-C at full power, I still go with RSM Naruto because of better versatility. Pulling Kurama out wouldn't really matter as he's High 6-A. Even if he was 5-C, I think RSM Naruto's shadow clones would be enough for him. One of them was able to hold out against Kaguya for some time and they were on par with Madara's Limbo. Kurama would just spam Bijuudama or something because he would surely lose in close combat. RSM Naruto's clones can use his abilities so they would be able to bind him with Magnet Release if they don't want to kill.

Also, RSM Naruto has superior precognition (because Six Paths Senjutsu >>>> Toad Senjutsu) and stuff like Boil Release to boost his strength and speed or something. Not sure if Matatabi's fire would have any effect as Kurama's cloak seems to protect Naruto from fire but Ink Manipulation and Magnet Release are still useful.

Also for those who think another half of Kurama isn't a big boost, think about this, BSM during the war was stronger than Bijuu mode significantly, so if Bijuu mode is Large Island level, war arc BSM would be around Small Country Level which requires minimum 4.184e21 J and BSM in the last is at least Multi-Continent which requires minimum 1.855604e25. so that's a 4435x boost at bare minimum if he's at the higher end of each it would be 2.9288e22 for Small Country, and 1.24e29 for Multi Continent, making the boost 4233815.897x stronger so Kurama is not a force to be wreckoned with nor is BSM Naruto, there are a few people saying he's Moon level, I don't know could someone please clear that up for me because then this calc is off and it would be much more of a boost

Back