• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Teen Six Paths Naruto VS Naruto Sage Bijuu Mode (The Last)

@Burning Full Fingers: The thing about that is Naruto would know how to react to those easily as he is and older verison of the Six paths teen Naruto, therefore his experience would give him a victory

I mean anything Teen Naruto has The Last Naruto would already know, and be able to counter, even the Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken's by using a Kurama clone and absorbing Natural energy so yh.

I haven't really seen any votes except for @Burning Full Fingers, and @Gemmysaur, what do the rest of you think

yin kurama = yin chakra

yang kurama = yang chakra

but we dont have enough info on how strong naruto is after getting both yin kurama &yang kurama

but KISHIMOTO Masashi said adult rsm naruto(yin kurama & yang kurama) = to adult rinnagan sasuke

if adult sasuke low 5-b then adult naruto should be low 5-b

I agree that they are equal in strength, and that they are on the border between Moon, and Planet, but when did Kishi say that?

@Burning Full Fingers: well let's test that out, can we get someone of higher status to check the Kurama calc?

Mobzzzzz5 said:
Also for those who think another half of Kurama isn't a big boost, think about this, BSM during the war was stronger than Bijuu mode significantly, so if Bijuu mode is Large Island level, war arc BSM would be around Small Country Level which requires minimum 4.184e21 J and BSM in the last is at least Multi-Continent which requires minimum 1.855604e25. so that's a 4435x boost at bare minimum if he's at the higher end of each it would be 2.9288e22 for Small Country, and 1.24e29 for Multi Continent, making the boost 4233815.897x stronger so Kurama is not a force to be wreckoned with nor is BSM Naruto, there are a few people saying he's Moon level, I don't know could someone please clear that up for me because then this calc is off and it would be much more of a boost
This is the calc I would like you guys to check

Ask on the Calculations Evaluations board or something. Still doubt it would be accepted even if it's correct.

Wait, didn't Kkapoios say something on this matter already in some other thread? And he's currently preparing some revisions so I guess you should wait until it's over.

sorry to bother but could you link it in the next comment, and no I don't think Kkapoios said anything about this before but link the calculation evalutions board

The thing is that around that time, there were many Naruto threads so it's going to be difficult to find.

But I do remember that he did a calculation like you and Gemmy did to find how much Kurama boosted him which I don't agree with for my reasons above.

Back