• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team rocket trio

The primary reason I made this post is because this video ended up in YouTube recommendations and then I searched the rocket trio in Vs wiki I was surprised to see they don't have fourth wall awareness and that said video's title is wrong they have broken fourth wall before
Link to the said video:

It seems like Slowking told them they were being watched, seemingly as opposed to them aware themselves.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's other evidence in favor of this, or that it's different in the original Japanese.

So I'm mostly unopposed, currently.

It seems like Slowking told them they were being watched, seemingly as opposed to them aware themselves.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if there's other evidence in favor of this, or that it's different in the original Japanese.

This isn't the only instance of them breaking forth wall they have done it quite a few times

For example in episode 14 of season 1 James mention how they wasted the entire episode cheering the good guys

4Kids is notorious for adding or changing dialogue, so it may be worthwhile to scrutinize the original Japanese dialogue for that instance.
But nonetheless, I'm currently largely unopposed.

Back