• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team rocket meowth additions and stuff

so with the team stuff, we are obrigatted to make a page for him, so i wanna know if the abilities and stuff are fine before making a blog page.

If I was to give a opinion, the meachs are only ever used by jessie jamoes and meowth togther, so put them in list's for only one is kinda wrong sinse It's implied they need to control them at the same time

there are many mechs that can be used individually, and the respect thread mentions that meowth is generally a better pilot at them, i think we should just link it to a list we find to be easier, but of course in combat he would only use individual ones, but they are still his technically.

there are many mechs that can be used individually, and the respect thread mentions that meowth is generally a better pilot at them, i think we should just link it to a list we find to be easier, but of course in combat he would only use individual ones, but they are still his technically.
Fair, but them the beware one would be off his profile, trough we can still make a "Team rocket" team profile and add the 3 ways mechs

Not sure what other abilities to add at the moment, i'm sure there is more but at the moment i just grabbed the respect thread which is huge so i might have missed stuff

Yeah, gotta include the mechas and gadgets

I need to say, their mechs should have their own profiles, at least the more diversified ones, like the mecha wabuffet with atack reflection, the beware one, probable more

Bump. We need to reach a conclusion on this.

Can you add justification for resistance to Death Manipulation and Bfr(or is it sealing?)

He and his buddies regenerated from being turned into ash. Mid-High Regen

Also Meowth's time skipping thing fast forwarded the narrative. And could possibly pause or reverse the narrative, looking at the other buttons. It wasn't just time manipulation.

Limited plot manipulation is fine.

2052-Shiny-Meowth.webp

Not sure what other abilities to add at the moment, i'm sure there is more but at the moment i just grabbed the respect thread which is huge so i might have missed stuff
Going through so many episodes to gather them all at once will be a pain anyway

We can use what we have so far on his profile. Then we can add up as we go.

Can you edit in the changes? Let me know when you done. I'll ask Ant for help so we could finish this

I'm not sure how we'll tackle the mechs and gadgets but I'll try to find the ones Meowth can use without the others help

so to make sure:

death manipulation is for surviving mimikyu's true self, though idk if that would be ressurection, i think he survives it straight after the first time.

BFR is that, according to the respect thread, he resisted being pulled to the spirit world while low on life force, i didn't find the clip though, so idk if it was LS, stamina or BFR res, or could be part of dimensional travel.

should plot manip be on a optional equip tabber alongside new tech we find?

i was counting the regen feats like those on toon force, if y'all think is fine i'll add them

Now that you mentioned it. Its more of resurrection. Although I can't find the other instances of it, so I can't tell whether he gained resistances or not

Toon force scans here and here

Yes. It should be part of the equipments. Here's the scene.

Regen should be listed seperately. Here

Martial Arts Mastery maybe? He also did this

Fourth wall Awareness(plot manip maybe?)

Meowth acknowledges the audience
Team Rocket stopped the narrator and overwrote the op with their talk show.

Later in the show, they berated the narrator, with Meowth admonishing him, they then gave him a letter to read

Resisted Malamar mind control

Team Rocket was still still in the Mirror world even after it was sunset, and were back to their own world in the next episode . Earlier it was established its impossible to go back to your world after sunset.

This is one of several instances where team rocket will appear at a place without an explanation as to how they got there. Ash's friends were standing before the mirror to the other world, so they wouldn't have taken that route. But that route was the only route into the mirror world. Seems resistance to Bfr is fine

The litwick stuff. Well it's not really soul resistance. But even after most of his life force was absorbed he was able to resist getting pulled into the mirror world

Last edited:
it absolutely is. if it was unlimited they would've turned ash into a pebble and would make pikachu obey their command, yet the best they do is break the fourth wall a bit more than usual
What? They don't even try to use plot manip on Ash

Limited is fine. I don't see how this showing equates them being able to write the scripts and such

This is more like limited plot manip and limited resistances to plot manip.

The best combat scenario I can get from this is maybe halting the plot

Back