• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team rocket meowth additions and stuff

The alt team rocket trio shouldn't have supergenius since they're backed by their entire organization (which as we know has scientists under their belt) and there's not a single statement of them making the red chain. Logically it would have also happened after the ordeal with the team galactic crisis so for all we know they could've taken it from them afterwards. There's simply not enough evidence for supergenius.

Also back to the original trio, i still see no evidence for EG. They only show genius intelligence in one field of science - mech building. It fits perfectly with genius but unless they show that they're genius chemists, doctors, historians and ect., i ain't gonna believe the EG.

Also back to the original trio, i still see no evidence for EG. They only show genius intelligence in one field of science - mech building. It fits perfectly with genius but unless they show that they're genius chemists, doctors, historians and ect., i ain't gonna believe the EG.
Meowth may not be a genius on but is very skilled at:
-Disguising.
-Some machines i brought also require biology and chemistry to work and deal with general physics.
-Programming/hacking.
-Persuading.
-stealth/thiefing
-music
-illusionist magic
-sculpting
-sports

Most of of those they are actually genius compared to real life

Apparentely you can't edit others blogs, only make a sandbox and stuff, so summary the changes that i'll add them

Now that you mentioned it. Its more of resurrection. Although I can't find the other instances of it, so I can't tell whether he gained resistances or not

Toon force scans here and here

Yes. It should be part of the equipments. Here's the scene.

Regen should be listed seperately. Here

Martial Arts Mastery maybe? He also did this

Fourth wall Awareness(plot manip maybe?)

Meowth acknowledges the audience
Team Rocket stopped the narrator and overwrote the op with their talk show.

Later in the show, they berated the narrator, with Meowth admonishing him, they then gave him a letter to read
The scans are here:
Regen(mid high)
Martial Arts Mastery(maybe?)
4th wall awareness
Toon Force
Possibly limited plot manipulation

first up which machines? Also where is he good at sports, music and sculpting?
1. rockets, satellite dish that deflects electricity, A gadget that's used to enchance Meowth's Fury Swipes and Scratch attacks, Goggles that can be used to see and track beings, see those who are invisible, A flashlight-like device that can project sunlight, bazookas that fires off small missiles, which will freeze anything and anyone on impact, Blizzard Machine that can conjure up a blizzard, affecting the enviornment around him in a quick amount of time, a device that lets meowth control your actions, voice changing megaphone, Shield Generators, Cages that are capable of containing Pokémon. Cages can be made to be electric-proof and even psychic-proof, etc

discount the remote and possible pokebatons with the literal reality warping

2. Was able to easily carve a block of ice into an ice statue in seconds and Alongside Jessie and James, once made a Mount Rushmore-esque display of the trio and Giovanni on a mountain.

he has played baseball with ash and friends, after training himself.

he has played many instruments, like violins.

those are the less impressive ones so i just grabbed them on the respect thread/memory

rockets, satellite dish that deflects electricity,
Basic tech mastery
A gadget that's used to enchance Meowth's Fury Swipes and Scratch attacks
Preformance enhancment
, Goggles that can be used to see and track beings, see those who are invisible
Literally any basic detection machine or glasses
, A flashlight-like device that can project sunlight
Ultraviolet
, bazookas that fires off small missiles, which will freeze anything and anyone on impact, Blizzard Machine that can conjure up a blizzard
Literally a freezer but with extra steps
, affecting the enviornment around him in a quick amount of time, a device that lets meowth control your actions
Weird but the only way to explain it in pokeverse is utilization of psychic energy
, voice changing megaphone
Basic sound distortion
, Shield Generators
Basic stuff in pokemon
, Cages that are capable of containing Pokémon
Just make it out of the same metal as all those mechs

Overa nothing special in the pokeworld

Yes, nothing special in the pokeworld

this would all make every scientiest IRL that has even been born shit their pants, which is EG

I think you have to be an EG in the context of the verse, who knows maybe in Pokémon shield generators and stuff have been simplified to the point it’s no harder than assembling an IKEA couch

Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, usually in one area of varying depth. This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence.

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits.

either he is EG or our standards are being applied and/or defined wrong.

Genius: Individuals with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence, usually in one area of varying depth. This level of intellect is the level of real-world geniuses, polymaths, and genuinely extremely prominent intellectuals, and, in the absence of better feats, should be the default intelligence category for fictional characters with exceptional or superhuman intelligence.

Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits.

either he is EG or our standards are being applied and/or defined wrong.
i definitely remember it being in the context of the verse...whatever, EG it is then

Was meowth the one who made the gadgets tho?

If so, there's no problem with EG. Colress from Pokémon is EG for creating an advanced equipment to channel kyurem's power.

And we know team rocket could go as far as create robots to match UB in power

Edit: I missed that. It's rather under Genius. Should'nt Meowth fit that instead of EG?? EG seems to be Genius beyond the planets capabilities

1. Yes meowth is the one that designs stuff last i checked, they all build and operate it togheter but meowth is the one that designs them

2. I don't think i fully understand what you mean, meowth is beyond our planet's capabilities, not his verse, that would probably put him at supergenius considering the rest of the pokeworld.

If i had a nickels for everytime we used standards to upgrade a pokegod i'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but is weird that it happened twice.

Wheres the proof he's the one who makes it. I'm just curious

Genius is fine. But it's not really combat applicable, prep stuff. I don't see the reason meowth is more impressive than every human on the Pokémon planet, who're geniuses at best.

Gifted in Combat

Gotta search for it, pretty much everyone agrees he is the one that makes them but i haven't seen the anime in a long time so i don't remember.

I think you are misunderstanding, he is better than every single scientiest IRL, not the pokemon world, i mean't to say that IF he has, he would probably be supergenius.

Yeah definitely, unfortunately the anime wasted the character as a comic relief for decades so we are stuck with that, gifted is pretty generous considering his gag status as pathetic lol

now that they gave us a meowth that can fight, they must make him EG in combat and gifted at best in tech

Last edited:
Then he's Genius then. All Pokémon scientists cap are Genius at best.
I doubt that, arceus gave us examples of the pokeworld having tech beyond our own world, they can very much be EG as well, and even then meowth could be above scientiest without impressive feats there, he is just not better than every single one in the pokeworld because some noteworthy have feats related to legendary pokemon for instance

I think the existence of pokemon items and pokeballs means the pokeworld is above our own

Wait. What does Arceus have anything to do with this?

If you want to make Meowth EG, then make a crt to upgrade all the Genius scientists to EG then

Well they're still Geniuses, the humans who made them. Meowth is not going higher than that

1. The other arceus pfp profile user lol

2. Okay? Even if they don't get enough feats for EG, meowth will still be it because he has his own feats anyway, unless there is any direct comparasion between random scientists and meowth he can still be a tier of intelligence above them, and if there is, they would upscale

Things like Pokeballs exist, portals to transport objects between dimensions, Xtransceivers, holo caster, DNA splicing, Mirage Pokémon, Subatomic ray guns that could make Pokémon extremely huge. These things are not much out of the ordinary in Pokeverse. So are meowths equipments
Genius is fine.

Can you add the changes now?

This is getting dragged out for far too long

Possible plot manipulation should be full on plot manipulation for the episode with the narrator, limited for the remote. Change possibly for likely with that.

Resistance to death manipulation should be replaced with resurrection. He actually died, it's not as if he resisted dying in the first place

Possible resistance to bfr should be full on resistance to it, but within an unknown timeframe. I'm guessing limited should be fine, because of the unknown timeframe.

And also, meowth has tanked stuff far higher than he should be able to, compared to his species capabilities and logically speaking

Under durability is it possible to include "Toon force makes him extremely difficult to kill"?

Last edited:
Again, the verse being impressive overrall does not mean he is not EG, it means the verse is EG in general and so he is, the intelligence page very clearly says you just need to be better than IRL technology in general, not better than your verse, or else characters like rick would only be like genius because supergenius tech is common in his verse

I'll add the changes tomorrow, had exams.

I'll also look for the other times he looked at mimikyu to see if i find anything.

As for his durability, toon force should be fine but he scales higher than his species, but he is more of a stone wall in that case

Alright then. We'll see where that goes when some staff(maybe) are brought here to evaluate the changes

That works for me. If in later showings he kinda doesn't die we can give him resistances to death manip.

Yup.

heeeeeey guys, after nearly a year, i updated my meowth blog with as much of their equipment as i could fin,d plus the changes beforehand, so take a look at how it is right now

wasn't able to check all instances of meowth peeking under mimikyu, but i'm pretty sure he survives it when the assholan meowth trips mimikyu

Looks good. What happens next is to find the scans for all of it.

Luckily I have all the anime episodes, so I'll just use Bulbapedia to check the episode and get the scans for you. Hopefully I'll start this week

Also, change team rocket Narrator thing to Fourth wall.

i think listing the mechs and linking to bulbapedia works better cuz that's like 1000+ episodes to check, at best though we could get the scans about him making the stuff, according to bulbapedia this was confirmed several times in sinnoh

idk i think this one still works, we really just need approval regarding if the page is good to be made currently

Back