• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 2 possible AP upgrade

I mean cksndiering how fun happy soldier is it's just about inevitable he shot someone with it and considering all the mercs are still alive...yeah.

Also Dargoo the scout calc is also under question because it was recalced at 9-B or something.

I mean I'm pretty sure we've assumed worse when it comes to other verses. It's not exactly out of question for him to immediately having go shoot someone.

Also I do have a question. Why aren't we really taking dargoo's Calc into consideration? It's actually accepted and in a blog after all which holds much more validity than something done in the middle of a thread, and considering the very different results I'd rather consult other people about it.

Jackythejack said:
I mean I'm pretty sure we've assumed worse when it comes to other verses. It's not exactly out of question for him to immediately having go shoot someone.

Also I do have a question. Why aren't we really taking dargoo's Calc into consideration? It's actually accepted and in a blog after all which holds much more validity than something done in the middle of a thread, and considering the very different results I'd rather consult other people about it.
Good question he is crazy after all, Then again it could have differed again and have another measly "9-B" rating.

Jackythejack said:

Unfortunately we cannot make such an assumption here.

Because Dargoo's calc is being recalced by medeus as the calc itself doesnt take Scout's surface area into account. Feel free to ask Medeus about it.

I mean it seems like the two of them calced it using different methods? That's what my untrained eyes determined at a glance. I don't know if using overpressure helps much or not but if that makes a bit different than might be why.

I'd still rather support the calc that has been accepted. Maybe wait until it's actually in a blog.

Th only case in which you wouldnt have to is if the explosion basically happens inside you, otherwise yes you have to do it as other than that youre not taking 100% of the explosion

iirc the grenade didn't even land that close to S76 either, so yeah, the area that hit him should be considered.

Dargoo Faust said:
iirc the grenade didn't even land that close to S76 either, so yeah, the area that hit him should be considered.
It didnt land close to him but it exploded at near point blank range as he moved that close to it to save Alexandria

Tbf we shouldn't probably wait for the opinion of an actual calc member before we get to downgrading.

Drite refuses to recalc that feat until we get the opinion of one

B7CC7130-B9FC-46F3-A5FA-C69ED019BC87
speaking to DMUA brought us this meaning that the scout calc should honestly be fine. Pretty sure he was point blank tanking.

WeeklyBattles said:
Point blank does not tank the yield outright
Well yes, but actually no.

The result you'd get from it being right next to someone would be so close to the actual yield you might as well consider them one and the same.

Yes but you'd still have to account for that minor difference, we've slowly but surely been applying this change to other verses like Attack on Titan

Even if you tank an explosion to your face thats only half of your body that is receiving the energy of that explosion

Unoriginal Memes said:
Even when reducing it, it would be 0.05 tons of TNT (still Small Building level).
I'm sorry but what other Smoll Building feats are there? apparently people legitimately doubt a weapon literally used for vaporization, Massive Robot's the size of a miniature building that the Mercs have fought and maybe some other feats regarding Small Building level?

And we figured out that the scout feat is alright to take at face vale because he's basically taking it point blank.

Back