• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TD Lavos vs Daemon

1. And you assume that Daemon will definitely win the first round based on...? Lavos also has 2-A absorption. One of the times he did it he went from planet to what we have here. What do you think happens if Lavos absorbs Daemon instead? Yet I'm not saying he will for sure be the winner. Either can do such a thing, so Inconclusive.

2. Ignoring that Lavos would be getting stronger every moment, without needing a kill, simply by being there. Still Inconclusive.

3. Lavos is non-existent, but it can manifest back and return in reality ever since it's way lower key in DD.

4. If you destroyed every single timeline Lavos would send you a gift card since that's literally it's main objective. Plus it's already non-existent. Destroying the Multiverse doesn't matter here (if anything, that's an argument used in favor of Lavos in all of its matches, so definitely wouldn't be a good idea for Daemon to be making the thing stronger by virtue of erasing it all to nothingness).

Well, the Code Keys are useful. But Daemon doesn't eat universes. He'd just swallow them in the Dark Area or destroy them. Not that this helps here.

Taking into account the powers of both sides I find it hardly possible to say who goes down here first,o matter how I cut this match.

@Fate If they destroy the Multiverse I wanted to know if every single lavos would be there, only one copy would remain or what.

@Pachi They would all be there since Lavos exists in the same state as the DBT - which is entirely independent of space and time - and is as existent as a timeline erased from existence, yes.

The funny part is that if Cal had done as much as saying "Inconclusive FRA" this would already be done. Next time he tries to be salty at me for helping TD lose to some Digimon, some Kharn or another I'll answer "And where were you in those threads? ovo"

Im just going to say this:

TD lavos can only fight kagutsuchi.

Lucemon can fight Lucifer.

This Daemon isnt that far behind Lucemon.

... something seems off.

>>> Literally using cross-scalling with other verses without taking even compatibility of the respective skillsets into accounts.

Just kill me now.

Plus "Isn't that far behind Lucemon"

Really now?

Daemon<<<<<<Powered Up Daemon<<<<<<<<Heavily Weakeded Falldown Mode Lucemon<<<<<<Fully Powered Falldown Lucemon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Satan Mode Lucemon.

I mean, I know Lucemon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> powered up Daemon.

But Lucifer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kagutsuchi.

thats what I meant by "that far behind".

@Fate It wasnt a vote or anything. not even serious, lol.

I change my vote to inconclusive.

I said myself in the other thread that Re:Digitize Lucemon pokes TD and wins easily. If Daemon were close to his power, I'd have been the first to point that out here as well.

One way or another, this seem to be done now.

Back