• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Lavos

this match came to my mind, and I thought it was a good match.
this is SCP-682 vs Lavos

• Speed Equalized
  • Time Devourer Lavos is used
  • Leviathan SCP-682 is used
  • Both are 2-A
  • Win by KO or Death.
main-qimg-6b64e923455cbc6350e048104673e76b
2091573-timedevourer_lavos_.png

Hard-to-Destroy Reptile:

Lavos:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Idk exactly how that works cause I'm not too familiar with the exact rules of this wiki, but let's say I have a gun and I have the range to shoot 682, would it matter if I can't see or comprehend it?
Lavos has cosmic awaraness on 2-A range. should be enough for understands a part of 682

If Lavos can comprehend 682, then maybe Lavos wins cause it seems to have more haxes compared to 682.
682 adapts. however I noticed that the 682 profile is outdated and has no larg size for the leviathan, so it would be more easy

This should be inconclusive, I think? I wish there was more to comment on, but Lavos seems stronger and initially more varied, but he doesn't bring anything new to the table that 682 already doesn't adapt, nor do 682 seem to be able to kill him. Maybe it is a Lavos victory if his power can evolve to the point of countering Laavos, but anything else is off the table.

Unless I'm missing something from 682's profile, which I might well be, he doesn't have any tool to really kill Lavos aside from trying to overpower him.

Even in the hypothesis of some form of hax managing to go through Lavos' very solid defenses, Lavos does have his weird ability that is very much used in combat of pulling of an alternate version of himself from another timeline into existance.

Or at least I think he had that ability. I remember seeing it being debated with scans. Imma look more thoroughly.

I'm actually pretty sure things like SCP-682 would be capable of destroying a normal 2-A multiverse. so how does Lavos immortality works?

Every moment has a version of lavos in it, and also the alt timelines too, so you need to wiped them out wholly and retroactively otherwise another is going to come back

Every moment has a version of lavos in it, and also the alt timelines too, so you need to wiped them out wholly and retroactively otherwise another is going to come back
well Leviathans stomped Mekhane which fighted Yaldabaoth, which did stuff like that. btw Leviathans can also do damage to the Tree and tree contain in itself infinite multiverses (yes they scales above baseline)

That link isn't working, and dealing damage to a thing that has infinite timelines on it doesn't equate on you being able to attack all of them at the same time.

Making a poor analogy, you may be able to tear a paper with your hands, it doesn't mean you can tear every single milimeter of paper at the same time.

Back