• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TBATE Discussion Thread

How can we calc this?
I'm inputting Arthur's speed value now and this feat seems more impressive than Windsom's feat for a number of reasons
He was sleepy and he stood up to intercept the lightning after it had been fired
I just put MHS+ on it anyways (Windsom's value)
Honestly without distance we are unlikely to find any concrete number, but i think it's fine just putting it as mach 1200 ( or whatever the exact speed of lightning) with at least prefix

Meh
Already used the 1 million+ m/s of the Windsom's calc

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Testarossa002/Arthur_Leywin

Anyways
What do you think
Looks good but one important thing is that aether layers boost everything including speed and lifting strength based on a simple principle
For example Arthur has 100 points of aether and he decides to relocate them like this:
Ap:10
Dura:10
Speed:10
Lifting strength:10
And 60 points in reserve.
Second layer is at least 10 times boost , now Arthur has 100x10=1000 points and his characteristics become:
Ap:10x10=100
Dura:10x10=100
Speed:10x10=100
Lifting strength:10x10=100
And 60x10 = 600 points in reserve.

P.S: Everything increases tenfold.

Looks good but one important thing is that aether layers boost everything including speed and lifting strength based on a simple principle
For example Arthur has 100 points of aether and he decides to relocate them like this:
Ap:10
Dura:10
Speed:10
Lifting strength:10
And 60 points in reserve.
Second layer is at least 10 times boost , now Arthur has 100x10=1000 points and his characteristics become:
Ap:10x10=100
Dura:10x10=100
Speed:10x10=100
Lifting strength:10x10=100
And 60x10 = 600 points in reserve.

P.S: Everything increases tenfold.
I think we'll need an explanation blog for this
Not that I disagree
Just wouldn't want to face downgrade threads as soon as the page is done

So from the latest chapter Cecil should get resistance to powernull, absorption and sound manipulation

Also she's broken fr

So from the latest chapter Cecil should get resistance to powernull, absorption and sound manipulation

Also she's broken fr
She is and honestly she becomes even more powerful as now she might have a bit of an acces to aether, sure it won't give her new aetheric abilities but it's still a substantial boost in power

Finally done with this two things (1 , 2) , and finally agreeing on the multiplier will help me fine tune the scaling blog.
You can go ahead
Although I'll say you should touch up on the adventurer amp as that's more straightforward
Then use it as precedence for the core multiplier

Also 100 times multiplier is unusable for now , as all multipliers starting from x100 need direct statements and for now Third layer didn't receive any direct statement.

So for now Third layer becomes 10 times multiplier.

Here is the scaling blog (utilizing 10 times multiplier for third layer aether core)
I have some gripes with this.

Maybe I'll do something and we'll compare

Because there's still the adventurer scaling aspect

What about the perception blitz calc?

Make an end with the previous timeframe just to be safe

Also all mages from light-red core and assimilation need to get limited resistance to sound manipulation based on this
Chapter 20:
" I wasn't expecting a sound user so I didn't bother enhancing my ears. The director was quite cruel, though. If my body hadn't gone through assimilation, my hearing would have been quite damaged."

"However, just like before, I was blown away by a powerful sound wave. Fortunately, I had reinforced mana over my ears, but there was no way for me to get near her."

Also 100 times multiplier is unusable for now , as all multipliers starting from x100 need direct statements and for now Third layer didn't receive any direct statement.

So for now Third layer becomes 10 times multiplier.
Wouldn't "exponential" statements be sufficient, because in the latest chapter integration is also an exponential increase in power for Cecil and it makes sense since she's Arthur's equal, it could be used as supporting evidence for Art's exponential statement

Wouldn't "exponential" statements be sufficient, because in the latest chapter integration is also an exponential increase in power for Cecil and it makes sense since she's Arthur's equal, it could be used as supporting evidence for Art's exponential statement
Well we can try , but I have no confidence in it being accepted.
For now i think we should wait for more chapters they ought to show us something especially considering Arthur getting his ass beat and he needs to catch up again.

Getting multipliers from exponential statements aren't really allowed ifirc. I was talking about this topic with @Arc7Kuroi a while ago and i belive he said its because exponetial could technically mean ^1.000000001 to any finite number. Its not a definitive or set thing even if though I agree with the logic

I think the scaling is similar for the most part

Is there any reason why you excluded nico from scaling to Cecilia's feat?

I was skimming through volume 8 and Cecilia was somewhat scared of Nico's power and didn't want his smoke

Plus he has some other stuffs like attempting to fight dragoth

That aside
Any idea for Jasmine's current core level?
Thinking about making a page about her and Ellie

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Testarossa002/Scaling_Explanation
Like i said, i'll be stopping at volume 10

Just for AP anyways
Ok I have a few (2) gripes mainly with scaling
1.Lyra isn't close to Scythes as in one QnA it was stated that Cylrit was the strongest retainer (not by far but still) and by that statement she is both weaker than Scythes and weaker than Cylrit.
2.Post-Victoriad lances I don't think they scale in any way to Taci because first thay hit their limit on core progression threfore they cannot increase their physical characteristics and Taci was absolutely unserious , the only thing they get post-Victoriad is new abilities and if we include breaking the limiter on their cores in post-Victoriad key they would get their characteristics when they show them (as of right now they are featless).

Proof Taci was absolutely unserious ch.379:
1."Instead of a fancy uniform or armor, he wore loose red training clothes as if he were here for a simple sparring match."

2."A shiver ran down my spine at his passive, slightly curious expression. His mouth was a straight, dark slash across his face, one brow slightly raised in consideration. It wasn’t the look of a man fighting a life and death battle, but closer to that of a young mana beast testing its limits as it played with its prey…
Despite his lack of focus, Taci easily batted aside a series of spells before fixing his attention once again on the battle".

3.“We can’t fight him toe to toe. Even these delaying tactics will work for only so long. This isn’t a fight for him, it’s some kind of damned wargame"

P.S: After rereading the chapter the only abilities that could scale ere Micas black hole as it ripped Taci off his feet temporarily, micas Black Diamond Vault as it was able to withstand one hit from Taci.

1.Lyra isn't close to Scythes as in one QnA it was stated that Cylrit was the strongest retainer (not by far but still) and by that statement she is both weaker than Scythes and weaker than Cylrit.
That's fine but it doesn't really affect her scaling
There are people who can oneshot others in the same tier as them.
Clytit can scale to 100 mega and the scythes would get a "at least 108" rating.
We get this type of things because some characters don't have their own feats and instead scale massively above lower tier feats

2.Post-Victoriad lances I don't think they scale in any way to Taci because first thay hit their limit on core progression threfore they cannot increase their physical characteristics and Taci was absolutely unserious , the only thing they get post-Victoriad is new abilities and if we include breaking the limiter on their cores in post-Victoriad key they would get their characteristics when they show them (as of right now they are featless).
That's fine then
They can scale to the 10.8 megatons via being capable of keeping up with those 2 scythes (forgotten their names) for a while
Or downscale
Then Lyra scales via fighting Mica and Varay (I'll need to recheck this)
Clytit scales above her

So TL;DR
Lances, Clytit, Lyra, any scythe not Cadell or Seris would scale to the 10.8 megatons. Some can backscale to baseline low 7-B but it doesn't really matter anyways
Cadell and taci scale to 108 megatons. Seris could scale (I came across something implying that the other scythes fear and respect her power). She could keep up with Cecilia who KO'd those 2 scythes in volume 10(finally got my hands on the volume in epub)
Maybe a "at least 10.8, possibly 108 megatons" could suffice

I think the scaling is similar for the most part

Is there any reason why you excluded nico from scaling to Cecilia's feat?

I was skimming through volume 8 and Cecilia was somewhat scared of Nico's power and didn't want his smoke

Plus he has some other stuffs like attempting to fight dragoth

That aside
Any idea for Jasmine's current core level?
Thinking about making a page about her and Ellie

About Jasmine She was solid-yellow and Ellie became light-yellow in chapter 410

That's fine but it doesn't really affect her scaling
There are people who can oneshot others in the same tier as them.
Clytit can scale to 100 mega and the scythes would get a "at least 108" rating.
We get this type of things because some characters don't have their own feats and instead scale massively above lower tier feats

That's fine then
They can scale to the 10.8 megatons via being capable of keeping up with those 2 scythes (forgotten their names) for a while
Or downscale
Then Lyra scales via fighting Mica and Varay (I'll need to recheck this)
Clytit scales above her

So TL;DR
Lances, Clytit, Lyra, any scythe not Cadell or Seris would scale to the 10.8 megatons. Some can backscale to baseline low 7-B but it doesn't really matter anyways
Cadell and taci scale to 108 megatons. Seris could scale (I came across something implying that the other scythes fear and respect her power). She could keep up with Cecilia who KO'd those 2 scythes in volume 10(finally got my hands on the volume in epub)
Maybe a "at least 10.8, possibly 108 megatons" could suffice
Seems good

Now onto heavily debatable territory:

1.Destruction affecting the soul - we know that in TBATE people can interact with souls via aether (for example reincarnation) , Destruction is using Aether as the main fuel threfore it should interact with soul and be able to damage it.

2.Arthur's possibly Mid regeneration - From Regis and Arthur we know aether is sentient ( “Yup. From what I gathered, the aether tries to keep you at an optimal state so it prioritizes recovering wounds first, which is probably why you don’t feel that much stronger.” ) the aether source is the core from Volume 11 we know that the core can regenerate itself albeit slowly.
So Aether is automatic and chooses what to regenerate it should be able to regenerate from any type of physical damage as long as the core is mostly intact. (NOTE: This does not qualify for High-Mid regeneration as the core is a pretty big organ and isn't considered to be a small piece of the users body.

3.Arthur viewing lightning in slow motion - "Time seemed to slow, almost like when I'd been able to use Static Void, before. Suddenly, I could feel the weight of all that mana clashing with my aether, see the way the particles bent and rippled and jumped as one, the shapes of the individual spells, how they were formed, their purpose, the metaphysical stitching that held them together.

The mana wove together in a shape formed by the will of the caster, while the aether both contained the mana and determined its natural behavior, but also moved to accommodate the mana's passing, the two forces fitting together like light and shadow. I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before.

My hand quivered as I reached into the turmoil. All along it, the interplay of metaphorical light and darkness—mana and aether—shifted and moved, always together, simultaneously in coordination and opposition. And, in between them, a kind of curtain separating light and shadow.

My fingers twitched. The curtain shifted. Aether wrapped around mana and moved it aside.

The interlocking spikes pinning me down released, floating out in the air around me. They trembled, uncertain, Ifiok's will pushing them to one purpose, but the flow of aether repelling them, redefining what mana was allowed to do.

A web of electricity jumped from spike to spike, crackling threateningly, tendrils reaching out toward me, deflecting, and being reabsorbed into the whole, unable to strike farther than what they aether allowed.

The pool of acid parted, separating, pulling away from me." - Arthur compared the feeling to Static Void which us a full time stop and saw all spells at that speed wich means he also saw lightning almost frozen which is 3.389c (FTL) which can be explained as Awakened power. For example in a moment of desperation his reaction speed massively increases.

4. This statement - ch.360:

"The amount of energy contained within that single blade was enough to unleash several aetheric blasts." - which means that aether blade is a 3x amp to AP but I have no clue how to incorporate it into scaling.

Arthur compared the feeling to Static Void which us a full time stop and saw all spells at that speed wich means he also saw lightning almost frozen which is 3.389c (FTL) which can be explained as Awakened power. For example in a moment of desperation his reaction speed massively increases.
It'll be nice if you could put this in a blog

I think there are enough evidence for FTL tbate rn and that's without the angle of using Ellie's arrows as light speed

I don't even know what I'm cooking rn

Attack Potency: At Least Town Level (Defeated a Monster who easily defeated Brald who was a AA-Class Adventurer and a Light Yellow Core Mage [5.8 Kilotons]), Large Town Level+ with Phase Two Dragon's Awakening (Easily dispatched Elderwood Guardian an S-Class beast which is on par with the might of 10 S-Class Adventurers. A single S-Class Adventurer is at least 10x the strength of AA-Class Adventurer like Brald [580 Kilotons]) | At Least Town Level (Far Stronger than his previous base), At Least Large Town Level+ with Phase Two Dragon's Awakening (Stronger that before) | At least Small City Level (Capable of fighting against the lowest retainers [1.25 Megatons]), far higher with Realmheart | At Least Small City Level (Stronger than before), City Level with Realmheart Physique (Physically superior to Nico [10.8 Megatons]), Far higher with Phase Three Dragon's Awakening (Completely overwhelmed Nico)

I'm done cooking
Attack Potency: At Least Town Level (Damaged a Monster who easily defeated Brald[37] who was a AA-Class Adventurer and a Light Yellow Core Mage[38] [5.8 Kilotons]), Large Town Level+ with Phase Two Dragon's Awakening (Easily dispatched Elderwood Guardian[39] an S-Class beast which is on par with the might of 10 S-Class Adventurers[40]. A single S-Class Adventurer is at least 10x the strength of AA-Class Adventurer like Brald[41] [580 Kilotons]) | At Least Town Level (Far Stronger than his previous base), At Least Large Town Level+ with Phase Two Dragon's Awakening (Stronger that before) | At least Small City Level (Capable of fighting against the lowest retainers [1.25 Megatons]), far higher with Realmheart | At Least Small City Level (Stronger than before), City Level with Realmheart Physique (Physically superior to Nico[42] [10.8 Megatons]), far higher with Unleashed Realmheart (Completely overwhelmed Nico[43]) | At least City Level (Physically stronger than ever[44]), higher with Gauntlet Form | At least Mountain Level (At least 10x stronger than before due to core scaling[45] [108 Megatons]), higher with Aether Blade (Carries at least 3x the power of his average attack[46] [324 Megatons]), far higher with Relic Armor.
The Arthur>>Windsom statement was in regards to which volume?
There's going to be an extra key

Done with this profile
Any additions? (View in desktop mode to get the full experience)
Particularly abilities and resistances

Just tell me the abilities and the chapters they occured

I haven't gotten access to the chapters about his past life
Would have suggested that he gets a key for that

Done with this profile

I had this nagging idea that for Arthur we should have split profiles like some MHA profiles (For example Grey | Arthur (Mana core) | Arthur (Aether core).

I'm currently working on finding new abilities but you should probably add General core abilities + finish up the General abilities list you were working on (as I've added some abilities to the list + your list was missing quote and explanation for Electricity and Temperature resistance from Arthur catching lightning)

I know I'm a bit too critical but I think we can change some explanations for abilities and stats (mainly Lifting strength , I'll propose them a bit later) + add more of explanation to relic armor (in my mind I it looked like this "Can shrug off attacks of people capable of clashing with his aether sword" this was demonstrated in the fight against Taci)

And well speed mainly this two points:
1.My suggestion for Arthur catching lightning.
2.FTL scaling on wich I'm working on but it takes longer than expected.

I had this nagging idea that for Arthur we should have split profiles like some MHA profiles (For example Grey | Arthur (Mana core) | Arthur (Aether core).
Maybe when there's enough content on Aether core arthur
And well speed mainly this two points:
1.My suggestion for Arthur catching lightning.
2.FTL scaling on wich I'm working on but it takes longer than expected.
No problem
I'll work on getting justification for other characters in the mean time
Speaking of which, this is Tessia's AP section
Attack Potency: At Least Town Level (After assimilating her beast will, she rose to a level higher than Arthur[1]) | At Least Large Town Level (Capable of matching and even drawing blood from Virion[2]) | At least Small City Level (Stated capable of leveling mountains[3]) | At least City Level (Casually created storm clouds[4]) | Mountain Level (Matched and even damaged Seris in combat[5])

Done with this profile

Looks great. This is LN TBATE right? Not WN?

If so, you should probably use LN images instead of a mix of both, so people won't be confused that this is a composite profile or whatever.

Looks great. This is LN TBATE right? Not WN?

If so, you should probably use LN images instead of a mix of both, so people won't be confused that this is a composite profile or whatever.
Eh....
There's really no difference between the two
Unless you mean the comic

Back