• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see, ok then, wait for them for a better argument, Aric can just destroy any projectile launched at him.

Escuse me for mz laziness, but was there an argument against tats just ripping his insides apart?

And if you want to say willppwer, you better bring "feats" cuz someone much weaker than tats was capable of affecting half monster garou

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Escuse me for mz laziness, but was there an argument against tats just ripping his insides apart?
The feat of TK resistance that Ant gave is, that was the argument.

I will count your vote since Ant kinda debunked himself.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I don't think it matters if they are omnidirectional.
Tats powers don't travel, and aren't stopped by something being in the way.

Plus, can't she just mush up his insides until they are liquified?
And I already gave this reasoning, so I don't see why you didn't count it.

From I have seen, yes Tats can affect him.

I didn't count it because we were disscusing where or not she could affect him back then, now the thing was addresed.

Really, why you still insist in arguing? Also, don't double post im my threads.

But that is just false.

Velox reasonings were her staying away from him, redirecting attacks and dropping meteors.

Watchdog reasoning is that she stays at ranged and proceeds to squash him over and over till he dies properly. Whichwill happen.

Gyro plain out says chi manip, which he does not counter.

Velox reasons are bad because Aric can just simply destroy the stuff that throws at him as pointed by Ant.

Dog's were same, and we were arguing about the TK working.

Gyro didn't tried to elaborate a lot, I'm not counting his vote.

Now stop in insisting until the other people respond.

Exept he can't do that indefinitly, and Tats barely uses any stamina. Plus, the throw in space point is much more effective as TK actualy damages his armor.

No... dog liitraly says she squashes him with her TK. Which she can do over time.

He litiraly named one of her go to powers, and he was right in saying that it is not being resisted.

Yeah buddy, no. You can't just tell me to stop arguing, your in the wrong place for that.

I will count their votes once they come with at least a similar argument like of you

Now can you just cut the crap already, that you are being a sturborn right now.

I am being stubborn because you are not voting counts for no good reason. What they said isn't false, one of them litiraly used the same reasoning I did, and the other twos reasoning would lead to tats destroying the armor with TK.

Im not counting their votes because they are invalid, and I'm not going to keep arguing becuse you are just delaying.

Until they come back for their votes, I will not count them. Period.

Ok, calm down a little both of you.

Really is that Tatsu abilities are being exagerated a little, is true that she has range advantage and pretty difficult to get close to her, but she aren't going treat Aric like a ragdoll any time soon, Peter nor Harada didn't, I doubt she will.

Antoniofer said:
Ok, calm down a little both of you.
Really is that Tatsu abilities are being exagerated a little, is true that she has range advantage and pretty difficult to get close to her, but she aren't going treat Aric like a ragdoll any time soon, Peter nor Harada didn't, I doubt she will.
Have you seen the difference in lifting strenght?

Ricsi@ Because you actually give reasons, while the other people just make at most two comments with barely any argument and remained like that.

Why the first match of Aric has to go this way...?

Maybe Aric hasn't much lifting strength (really is that I haven't calculated any get, is just eyeballing), but his propursors are pretty power, enough to support being dragged by a black hole.

...Perhaps I should check more scans about him, I'm just forgetting about lifting strength feats in Valiant Comics.

Gyro litiraly named one of her haxes, the same thing my vote is based on.

In any fight its a valid point to name a characters hax and clarify that it isn't resisted.

Akh,screw this retract my vote and unfollow this,this match goes worse than i expected.

Why all of Tatsumaki match always goes bad?

Antoniofer said:
Maybe Aric hasn't much lifting strength (really is that I haven't calculated any get, is just eyeballing), but his propursors are pretty power, enough to support being dragged by a black hole.
...Perhaps I should check more scans about him, I'm just forgetting about lifting strength feats in Valiant Comics.
I think that would need a crt.

Newendigo said:
Ricsi@ Because you actually give reasons, while the other people just make at most two comments with barely any argument and remained like that.
Since when did you have to write entire paragraphs to give legit reasons as to why someone wins?

w/e, Tats FRA

Newendigo said:
Why the first match of Aric has to go this way...?
Should have put him agaisnt Iron Man, and remind people that horrendous crossover; or that guy that DMUA commented, they are pretty similar in AP.

Welp, resistance against TK can be interpreted as high lifting strength sometimes, but sure.

Back