• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Tornado of Terror Vs The former Visigoth King (Also underrated character that I want to put in a match because I like him but everyone would probably confuse him as an "Iron Rip-Off"), yaddayaddayadda.

Rules:
Speed: Equal.

Battlefield: Pacific Ocean, 5 meters between each other.

Mind-Stated: Both are casual here, but not a lot.

Victory: Win via KO or death.

Senritsu.no.Tatsumaki.full.1601515
X-O Manowar Vol 3 8 Hairsine Variant Textless

No Panties: 7 (Ant, Ricsi, Gyro, Jimb, Graf, Ega, Pack).

No underswear: 0

Tie: 0

I know that someone was going to say that.

I have not read Manowar in a long time, but from what I remember, Aric is warrior that CQC in most battles with his energy weapons, with sometimes using energy blast for long range.

Also, before someone says "Tatsu rips his suit", Shanhara is bio-chloro-technological armor that is attached to Aric's body, so she can't use that technique.

I see,then i gonna say Tats win this,she just play safe range and reflect all of his attack,and then drop the meteor to him and ded.

Can she reflect energy attacks or just solid projectiles?

Also what about his Regenerationn and forcefields?

Newendigo said:
Can she reflect energy attacks or just solid projectiles?
Also what about his Regenerationn and forcefields?
Ahe can affect "energy" like the one's that make pshycic powers work, but even then, she dodges and wins that way

Tats fra

Doutb that throw him to space would matter, 'cus y'know..... He is using a alien suit that can flight in space?

His forcefields are the basic forcefields, but I don't recall if they are omnidirectional tho.

I don't think it matters if they are omnidirectional.

Tats powers don't travel, and aren't stopped by something being in the way.

Plus, can't she just mush up his insides until they are liquified?

The suit augments his physical strenght up to the armor, so I doutb that she can just mush him.

With how people's inside's tend to be, it's not that hard. I probably could do that to a brain if I could hit it multiple times.

Guess Aric wouldn't get past TrashuTatsu's telekinesis. Next shouldn't use a brawler against a telekinetic. Voting Tatsu then.

She can't just keep flying away and throwing him stuff forever, not with Aric's stamina and his armor Regenerationn.

Also, read the OP, only victory condintions are KO or Death, no BFR.

Newendigo said:
She can't just keep flying away and throwing him stuff forever, not with Aric's stamina and his armor Regenerationn.
Also, read the OP, only victory condintions are KO or Death, no BFR.
You gave no counter to his brain becoming mush.

Plus, she can do it for quiet a lot.

The thing is if he isn't above country level in terms of durabilty, Tatsumaki will squish him to death. If he regenerates, she does it multiple times. Tatsumaki's psychic defense is very strong. So I don't see any of Aric's attack hitting her anytime soon. Tatsumaki wins this.

Ricsi+ Ant already proved that he has some resistance to psychic power, plus people with strong wills can resist it, and Aric is not lacking willpower.

Dog+ You basically said that you need 6-B durability to resist, which is a NLF.

She can't just simply keep attack him if he just regenerates, there's going to be a point where she tire out.

AND BUMP.

Ant already proved that he has some resistance to psychic power, plus people with strong wills can resist it, and Aric is not lacking willpower.

Yes, that resistance is far from immunity. And the weakness s far overplayed. Someone she fodderizes in pshycic powers can affect half monster garou.

Tatsumaki literally doesn't have to move while beating the shit out of Aric, just moving her finger is enough. Some resistance isn't going to cut it. They showed in OPM, someone who was very prepared for a long time just to fight Tatsumaki had strong resistance to psychic powers but Tatsumaki still won. I mean Tatsumaki summons meteors in seconds. Aric ain't winning this. I don't see Tatsumaki tiring out when she is just moving her fingers while Aric has to try to fight.

Newendigo said:
Bump.

Gotta change them to their High 6-C versions due to downgrades.
Aric has only two versions: with and without Shanhara. Is just that the High 6-C feat is pretty close to the highest end and that the feat is casual, thus the Likely Low 6-B.

Now with her downgrade, she is now 303 Gigatons, while Aric is casually 860 Gigatons, doubt that she can just win by throwing stuff at him...

Tats is extremely casually 303 gigatons, and he doesn't resist Tats' chi manipulation

>Checks X-O Manowar's profile

First off, what specifically AP is he

Secondly, that picture has a Spirit Sword and you can't tell me otherwise

I don't think there's too much to discuss: Both have casual feats, with Aric's being higher, but most Aric's attack if not everyone can be stopped by Tatsu, even having high willpower it still torn apart its armor.

This could be a close match, but Tatsu has more chances to win due tk and range.

There's more votes aside of me in comments from above.

@DMUA, casual 860 gigatons from tanking a supernova, also, that's just a generic energy sword, and perharps, Kazuma is using Aric's sword, its relative.

Most if not all of the other people gave lazy reasons.

"Muh Tats wins by throwing stuff".

Back