• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki Vs One Piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The One piece verse is grossly underestimated just because they don't have a planetary character. Speed>>thought process, she's getting blitzed that's not so hard to understand.
Screenshot_20201220_165114.jpg

These characters have reacted to shit like teleporting and space hax.
Dodging someone who could teleport isn't impressive, a lot of character are capable of doing that and it's not equal to dodging, to grabbing attack of telekinesis lol

You guys are so desperate.
She gets blitzed and one shot by Law and several others. And i'd hate to inform you, her cellular damage is minimal. She isn't crushing the opponent down to cells or anything even remotely similar.
It say in the OP it's speed equalize though?

The ain't surviving from the gripped of class P lifting strength and the cellular destruction is treated as a durability negation and has shown working on 5-C+ characters.
Kuzan freezes and Akainu and Ace vaporize.
Wank feats they're capable of freezing water on country size level since tatsu could definitely lift continental size water into the land.

Dodging someone who could teleport isn't impressive, a lot of character are capable of doing that and it's not equal to dodging, to grabbing attack of telekinesis lol
Explain to me how nigh instantaneous movement isn't impressive? A lot of characters being able to do so is irrelevant to this discussion, nice try.
You guys are so desperate.
Trumper calling the flat earther uninformed.
It say in the OP it's speed equalize though?
Speed equalized doesn't mean they can't use their speed amps, all of which can blitz her and Law's attacks don't even have a travel distance.
The ain't surviving from the gripped of class P lifting strength and the cellular destruction is treated as a durability negation and has shown working on 5-C+ characters.
It working on 5-C+ characters is irrelevant as they aren't resistant to the hax to begin with. It's durability Negation for a reason, this is just just attempt to fluff it up. And most of these characters can survive from being vaporized and some down to atoms. Also she can't TK all of them at once so GG.
Wank feats they're capable of freezing water on country size level since tatsu could definitely lift continental size water into the land.
Show me her being able to lift water without effecting the oceanic crust. The only wank here going on is from you bud.

Also, why this is just Tats and not the whole OPM verse? Or idk, a composite of both sides, better than just Tats.

Forget it, OPM isn't strong enough for a composite afaik.

People doesn't seem to understand how "speed equalization works"

1) You can only equalize: Combat speed, Movements speed and Reaction speed (depending on the key, let's say you chose Base Luffy and he's faster than Doffy, Base luffy speed will be equalized to Doffy's speed. However, Luffy can get access to speed amps, meaning he's faster than before and thus Doffy gets blitzed by G2 Luffy.

2) You cannot equalize Attack Speed. If Character A has a "faster with Soru" or "faster with Meteor", Character A blitzes Character B because his own attack is faster than himself and Character B.

3) Precognition, future sight and Teleportation can give either Character B or A major advantage, but since teleportation is straight up "GG in most cases" (depending on the range and hax ofc) i doubt that Character B has the time to think or even react to Character A.

She's more than capable of winning this, due to equal speed.

1) You can only equalize: Combat speed, Movements speed and Reaction speed (depending on the key, let's say you chose Base Luffy and he's faster than Doffy, Base luffy speed will be equalized to Doffy's speed. However, Luffy can get access to speed amps, meaning he's faster than before and thus Doffy gets blitzed by G2 Luffy.

2) You cannot equalize Attack Speed. If Character A has a "faster with Soru" or "faster with Meteor", Character A blitzes Character B because his own attack is faster than himself and Character B.

3) Precognition, future sight and Teleportation can give either Character B or A major advantage, but since teleportation is straight up "GG in most cases" (depending on the range and hax ofc) i doubt that Character B has the time to think or even react to Character A.

That's not how it works first off all, it doesn't need to specify That's how we treat regeneration Negation here. Here's is used on someone who uses biological regeneration, she's damaging them biological Ergo its applicable to biological and biological only. This wouldn't work on someone who regenerates via Supernatural means, magical means, elemental means and or spiritual means. You'd need to prove they'd work on the ones listed.
Didn't realise this, thanks for the information
Controlling wind =/= able to control every element. At best she'd be to control Kuzan, and dropping him into the ocean isn't a good idea considering he could just freeze it. And Psyko's beam isn't made of any particular element. I really think your just reaching for straws at this point.
Same as above, not really trying to reach for straws just didn't realise how precise I had to be for what qualifies for effecting certain types, except for the wind part, I'm aware that it won't apply to every element.

Tats has only controlled fire, smoke (ova's are approved by the author) and wind so logias who don't disperse into anything solid (e.g crocodile) and aren't ace or smoker will be unaffected
You do know they are faster than her thoughts-process? if you get blitzed or someone is faster than you, you won't even have the time to think about food or other things, speed may be equalized. But Speed amps and attack speed are still a thing, teleportation is pretty nasty. So in short, she gets killed before she get the time to think.

You are imagining it's that easy, You throw Aokiji in water he'll freeze the entire ocean with ease or Akainu vaporizes the entire ocean. Again, they can foresee what Tatsumaki is planning as well as they can read her minds. Like i said above, she gets utterly blitzed, but for argument's sake she ends up using her thought-based telekinesis to crush them straight away or thrown in water, do you have the slightest idea how many characters she's supposed to crush or throw in water? like 80+ Characters, she may have knowledge on some abilities but will she really going to memorize every single ability from character she deems irrelevant and useless, ultimately letting her guard down? before you say she'll control Aokiji, you can't just suddenly switch her strategy she's planning to throw the logia users in water, but that's a very useless strategy, Aokiji and Akainu are not the only ones who can deal with an ocean.
I only gave Tatsumaki brief knowledge on fruits so I'm not expecting her to preform some extraordinary genius plans or anything. Tatsumaki really shouldn't have trouble throwing 80+ characters into the ocean (not that all of them will be beaten by it though) since she casually reflected Boros' artillery shells which spanned across an entire city and destroyed 99% of it.

Since ice is solid I'd assume low high regeneration neg should work, for Akainu I guess not. Thanks for the info though.
These characters have reacted to shit like teleporting and space hax.
Isn't this with precog? I'm obv not knowledgeable on OP so could you provide scans of them doing so without it?
She gets blitzed and one shot by Law and several others. And i'd hate to inform you, her cellular damage is minimal. She isn't crushing the opponent down to cells or anything even remotely similar.
Shouldn't her regen negation he downgraded then? I though regeneration was based on what you could regenerate from (getting stronger the worser state you could regenerate from)
Kuzan freezes and Akainu and Ace vaporize.
How does freezing get past her barrier, I understand Akainu and Ace though since Tatsumaki has only resisted the heat of Orochi's blasts which only melt rock on contact which is weaker than Ace and Akainu's heat feats
Non canon.
Ova's are approved by the author and we use them to scale OPM characters on the site
FS hard counters, if they see the future, multiple of which can do as well as the majority of the characters having mind reading means they'll push her on the defensive for the most part.
How does future sight hard counter though based telekinesis? Genuine question
The One piece verse is grossly underestimated just because they don't have a planetary character. Speed>>thought process, she's getting blitzed that's not so hard to understand.
Screenshot_20201220_165114.jpg
I will admit I underestimated OP verse but I'm failing to understand

How is are OP characters going to blitz when they have to:
Activate precog, think of a counter to what they saw, then preform the action

While Tats just has to think and then all the characters are grabbed by TK
it's one thing to put her up against High Tier/God Tier OP characters..

and it's another thing to put her up against the whole verse... 💀💀

Tatsu gets stomped
Also, why this is just Tats and not the whole OPM verse? Or idk, a composite of both sides, better than just Tats.

Forget it, OPM isn't strong enough for a composite afaik.
Lol I got very cocky and underestimated OP ngl.

Like I said above, don't the one piece characters have to: activate precog, think of a counter to what they just saw, and then do it, while all Tatsumaki has to do is think and then they are all grabbed by TK.
It seems this fun and games matchup is becoming like most other Fun and Games versus matches lol
😭

Alright I'm going to make a new thread since this one has gone to shit. Sorry for wasting time.

Explain to me how nigh instantaneous movement isn't impressive? A lot of characters being able to do so is irrelevant to this discussion, nice try.
A lot of character being able to do it means it tells everything.

Teruki who's barely hypersonic is capable of dodging a master of teleportation user... like there's literally a big difference between of dodging someone who could teleport x dodging someone who could directly grabbed someone, ignoring distance and the thing is akin to passive you're basically saying OP is immeasurable speed for dodging an attack that already been struck...

Like just say you don't know what i mean by TK grabbed, it literally showing which is kinda embarrassing.
Trumper calling the flat earther uninformed.

Speed equalized doesn't mean they can't use their speed amps, all of which can blitz her and Law's attacks don't even have a travel distance.
Not to the point of going faster to the point of blitzing her above in the ground and distance

And I've tried saying the same thing to the speed equalize post but they said you can't do that and some shit since it's speed equalize
It working on 5-C+ characters is irrelevant as they aren't resistant to the hax to begin with. It's durability Negation for a reason, this is just just attempt to fluff it up. And most of these characters can survive from being vaporized and some down to atoms. Also she can't TK all of them at once so GG.
Are you seriously saying they could survive from a grift of tatsumaki?

Lile she just literally squeeze and turn someone into a sphere who's 5-C in durability?

How desperate.
Show me her being able to lift water without effecting the oceanic crust. The only wank here going on is from you bud.
The fact her lifting strength is class P, she'll even bring the verse continent along with it

Last edited:
Fair. But considering that Luffy is in his base here (how much is he going to blitz her when he goes gear fourth?)
Post-TS Base is high into MHS+ while BM is Rel+ iirc, so it's a speed amp of 50x at the very least (way more than enough to blitz).

But OP is going through a massive speed revision so no idea really, the numbers could change to higher or lower in a few minutes.

A lot ot character being able to do it means it tells everything.
Not how it works, even in the slightest.
Teruki who's barely hypersonic is capable of dodging a master of teleportation user... like there's literally a big difference between dodging someone who could teleport x dodging someone who could directly grabbed someone, ignoring distance and moment it's akin to passive, you're basically saying OP is immeasurable speed for dodging an attack that already been struct... Like just say you don't know what i mean by TK grabbed, it showing which is kinda embarrassing.
None of what I said even remotely insinuates that they're capable of immeasurable reactions, **** out of here with that Strawman shit. Kaido struck Law while in the middle of his teleport and still got yeeted, again this doesn't insinuate that they have immeasurable speed reactions, it is however evidence of them having senses to react before said attack even happens.

It's only embarrassing because you have a blatant lack of understanding and context.
Not to the point of going faster to the point of blitzing her above in the ground and distance
They most certainly can, anyone who's ever seen or read One Piece can tell you these. Tatsumi has never reacted to a speed amp that can blitz those with precognition and sensory abilities. So again, this is wank.
And I've tried saying the same thing to the speed equalize post but they said you can't do that and some shit since it's speed equalize
Speed amps are allowed in speed equalized matches. This is something you've made up on your own accord and as someone who's been here for much longer than yourself I'd know what I'm talking about.
Are you saying they could survive from grift of tatsu? That just literally squeeze and turn someone into a sphere who's 5-C in durability?
Her stuff is also 5-C+ in durability so this is irrelevant. And yes, the ones with high enough regeneration most certainly could. I now I guess Tats can vaporize and destroy atoms? Hilarious considereding you were talking of wank earlier.
How desperate.
How ironic.
The fact her lifting strength is class P, she'll even bring the verse continent along with it
Tatsumaki has never sank the continent in battle. Doesn't have that type of AoE and has never done so. She can targeted everyone nor affecting an entire continent.

Not how it works, even in the slightest.

None of what I said even remotely insinuates that they're capable of immeasurable reactions, **** out of here with that Strawman shit. Kaido struck Law while in the middle of his teleport and still got yeeted, again this doesn't insinuate that they have immeasurable speed reactions, it is however evidence of them having senses to react before said attack even happens.

It's only embarrassing because you have a blatant lack of understanding and context.
Like just say you don't know how her TK grabbed works, it instantly, directly grabbed the target and it's not something you could dodge just by sensing and precognition alone, it doesn't TRAVEL and in the first place you won't even see it

Ad I'm not talking with this topic anymore, you clearly don't know what it was.
They most certainly can, anyone who's ever seen or read One Piece can tell you these. Tatsumi has never reacted to a speed amp that can blitz those with precognition and sensory abilities. So again, this is wank.
I mean can you show the feats right here and right now? And regardless they ain't bypassing her durability which scales to 5-C+
Speed amps are allowed in speed equalized matches. This is something you've made up on your own accord and as someone who's been here for much longer than yourself I'd know what I'm talking about.
I didn't just made it up go look take a look in Garou vs luffy someone just lit say you can't blitz someone if it's speed equalize.

Regardless distance, sky and + durability help her thing's.
Her stuff is also 5-C+ in durability so this is irrelevant. And yes, the ones with high enough regeneration most certainly could. I now I guess Tats can vaporize and destroy atoms? Hilarious considereding you were talking of wank earlier.
Who's in the verse are capable of regenerating from atomes? , No.

And even if that's the case she'll just throw them in the outer space.
How ironic.

Tatsumaki has never sank the continent in battle. Doesn't have that type of AoE and has never done so. She can targeted everyone nor affecting an entire continent.
She scales to pyskos and just because she hasn't showed one, it automatically she cant? Just say you don't know her.

If you think she's the type of person who don't really give a **** to her surrounding, then you're wrong.

Like just say you don't know how her TK grabbed works, it instantly, directly grabbed the target and it's not something you could dodge just by sensing and precognition alone, it doesn't TRAVEL and in the first place you won't even see it

I mean can you show the feats right here and right now? And regardless they ain't bypassing her durability which scales to 5-C+

I didn't go look take a look in Garou vs luffy someone had just say you can't blitz someone if it's speed equalize

She scales to pyskos and just because she hasn't showed one, it automatically she cant? Just say you don't know her.

If you think she's the type of person who don't really give a **** to her surrounding, then you're wrong.
Pretty ironic how you called Gin desperate, yet everyone has concluded that One piece verse beats Tatsumaki, even the OP who made this thread. And you are literally the only person here who thinks otherwise.

And she still needs to lock onto the target to do so, which she can't if they're much faster than her. You fail to see with Precognition they'd see what she'd do and resort to blitzing in order to achieve it.
I'm fully aware of what the grab does, you're the one who clearly doesn't know anything here.
They don't need to most of them can negate durability so her durability is meaningless. And I already know the feat, no need to post something that's common knowledge and she never reduces people into liquid or atoms.
I didn't go look take a look in Garou vs luffy someone had just say you can't blitz someone if it's speed equalize
Bruh did you really just a a ******* versus match as reference as opposed to literal SBA standards??? Take a seat.
Enel and Kizaru. Several others can regenerate from vapor. Can Tatsumaki negate any of them? No.
Which they can avoid and she won't get the chance considering she'll get blitzed.
Pyksos never sunk a continent, what the **** are you smoking?
Which is meaningless and proves nothing she's never done anything similar to what your implying.

You say what I'm stating is wank yet everyone here can see your wank as clear as daylight.

And she still needs to lock onto the target to do so, which she can't if they're much faster than her. You fail to see with Precognition they'd see what she'd do and resort to blitzing in order to achieve it.

I'm fully aware of what the grab does, you're the one who clearly doesn't know anything here.
Before they could even amp their speed they already been grabbed by her.

Tatsumaki usually starts with that tactics and will throw someone in the outer space, if the foe is unkillable.
They don't need to most of them can negate durability so her durability is meaningless. And I already know the feat, no need to post something that's common knowledge and she never reduces people into liquid or atoms.

Bruh did you really just a a ******* versus match as reference as opposed to literal SBA standards??? Take a seat.
Has shown working on 5-C+ barrier? and are you implying those, who can amp their speed can also use durability negation? If that's the case name 2 character then, and that's really sounds a wank to say.

And... she literally just turn evil eyes and pyskos to dust but okay
Enel and Kizaru. Several others can regenerate from vapor. Can Tatsumaki negate any of them? No.

Which they can avoid and she won't get the chance considering she'll get blitzed.
She does have a chance, and the future they'll only saw is tatasumaki grabbing and squeezing them to death.

Like you literally sounds exaggerating shit when saying durability negation and speed blitz .
Pyksos never sunk a continent, what the **** are you smoking?

Which is meaningless and proves nothing she's never done anything similar to what your implying.

You say what I'm stating is wank yet everyone here can see your wank as clear as daylight.
Pyskos literally just filled the whole continent with her beam, along the ocean's with it but okay...And tatsumaki IS LITERALLY 5-C+ but okay.

Yo guys please ditch this thread, there is like no point in arguing it just go to the new thread I made

Before they could even amp their speed they already been grabbed by her.
Precognition hard counter's so no.
Tatsumaki usually starts with that tactics and will throw someone in the outer space, if the foe is unkillable.
To which again they'd avoid by speed blitzing her. She won't have the time to send anyone to space.
Has shown working on 5-C+ barrier?
The durability of the barrier doesn't matter and, it's durability negation and said barrier isn't resistant to any of the hax here. Law slashes once and it's game over.
and are you implying those, who can amp their speed can also use durability negation? If that's the case name 2 character then, and that's really sounds a wank to say.
Law, and several others can both amp their speed and negate durability. Not even gonna bother addressing the rest since you don't even know what the **** your talking about but you call it wank? Okay.
And... she literally just turn evil eyes and pyskos to dust but okay.
That's inherently not dust, blatant wank.
She does have a chance, and the future they'll saw is tatasumaki grabbing and squeezing them to death
And they'll respond accordingly to said view.
Pyskos literally just filled the whole continent with her beam, along the ocean's wirh it but okay...And tatsumaki IS LITERALLY 5-C+ but okay.
Pyskos range and AoE =/= Tatsumaki. Tatsumaki herself never showcased this range therefore she can't be assumed to have equal AoE and Range.

She gets haxxed to hell and back take the L kiddo because nobody is agreeing with you.

Yo Gin, are you going to remove low high regen neg from Tatsumaki? Interested in seeing how the CRT goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back