• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki Vs One Piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So only guys like Kizaru and Enel and the like will be able to get past her telekinesis in regards to the logias.

So only way for her to win is via throwing them in water and then crushing them
Then it should be a stalemate, she should have a massive range advantage and if only the logias survive the tk they can't damage her.
Like I said, only logias who can tank low high regen neg survive and can be thrown in water which basically ragdolls any DF user
Cellular is High regen If im not wrong
Low high* most OP logias are high mid

Cellular is High regen If im not wrong
Low-High: The ability to regenerate from having no solid parts of the body remaining. This can range from a puddle or drop of blood to even a single cell. For robots and machines, this can also include regenerating from a liquid state.

Mid-High: The ability to regenerate from having all biology completely incinerated. This includes being reduced to ash, dust, smoke, vapor, or plasma.

High: The ability to regenerate from a few scattered or lone molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles.

Then it should be a stalemate, she should have a massive range advantage and if only the logias survive the tk they can't damage her.
They can damage her, she also slower than Kuma (he's faster with teleportation) and Crocodile (a logia) has dehydration hax and Ceaser (another logia) can remove her oxygen.

They can damage her, she also slower than Kuma (he's faster with teleportation) and Crocodile (a logia) has dehydration hax and Ceaser (another logia) can remove her oxygen.
Speed is equal, does any of these abilities have range of thousands of kilometers? She also has a barrier they'd have to bypass.

Can crocodile even touch her? She has a passive barrier that covers her Dura section
Allow me to ask you a question, how exactly are you imagining this fight? Kuma is once again faster than her, characters can foresee her actions and certain characters can counter a few of her abilities. Are you implying she starts off with crushing 60+ Characters? despite the fact that Kuma can simply teleport and slap her, or that people with precognition and future sight will instantly know what's planning and counter her accordingly.

There are 12-30 characters faster than her (with insert faster attack speed or abilities), so naturally they will attack her first before she can and she needs to deal with all Characters at once, like Tempest said above. Are indeed capable of working together to beat a strong character.

This is false, her regeneration Negation isn't based on elemental regeneration, her's is biological.
Im pretty sure it just means she can damage on a micro scale which is what cells are rather than being limited to just cells. The statement giving it to her never specifies that it's just biological
Can she even control elements? I don't recall her ever doing so.
I don't see why telekinesis can't grab any of the elements, she commonly controls wind and easily blocks stuff that isn't exactly tangible in the same stuff as solids like Psykos' beam
She's still slower than most of them (because most characters are faster due to attack speed) and they have precognition on top of that. It doesn't matter if she has prior knowledge on their abilities. Kuma slaps her and GG.
Tatsumaki just has to think to use her telekinesis and if she has prior knowledge on abilities then why wouldn't she target the ones that can actually harm her round start via a thought based attack like Kuma and Law ect?
She negate the regeneration, but Not their Intangbility.
If they can't regenerate then how do they come back from her attacks? If she breaks down crocodiles sand on a micro scale what does he do for example?
Is it a full body barrier?
Yes, similar to an aura
Allow me to ask you a question, how exactly are you imagining this fight? Kuma is once again faster than her, characters can foresee her actions and certain characters can counter a few of her abilities. Are you implying she starts off with crushing 60+ Characters? despite the fact that Kuma can simply teleport and slap her, or that people with precognition and future sight will instantly know what's planning and counter her accordingly.

There are 12-30 characters faster than her (with insert faster attack speed or abilities), so naturally they will attack her first before she can and she needs to deal with all Characters at once, like Tempest said above. Are indeed capable of working together to beat a strong character.
Idk, I was imagining that Tatsumaki with knowledge could grab them with thought based attacks and throw them in water or use thought based telekinesis to crush them straight away. Is precog really > thinking?
She already a child..
No
Doesn't said shield get significantly weaker whenever she's attacking?

Honestly we don't even need much Law himself could already hard counter her.
That weakness is webcomic only and is inconsistent since Tatsumaki applied several shields on multiple characters and had no problem oneshotting the character giving her 5-C

And Law would be a good counter if Tatsumaki didn't kill him straight away with a thought, although with One Piece planning skills he could get the drop on her ig
For example, if Luffy starts in his base. He will utterly blitz Tatsumaki with G2, since Tatsumaki was relative to Luffy in base (that was equalized) and due to speed amps Luffy's now far faster than before.
I understand this but Tatsumaki in character starts by literally thinking and crushing her opponents.

I will try to get scans of Tatsumaki controlling elements but imo I think this isn't a compatible match up due to too many variables which requires Tatsumaki with specific knowledge to counter which is a bit far for fun and games matches imo

Main things I want to get down before continuing this match:

can Kuma fling Tatsumaki despite having her passive 5-C+ barrier up, and how far does he BFR/beat her exactly?

Is precog > thinking? Because all Tatsumaki needs to do is think and then she can simultaneously attack characters on a thousands of kilometres scale by crushing or twisting (not arguing that Tatsumaki beats OP verse by doing this)

Im pretty sure it just means she can damage on a micro scale which is what cells are rather than being limited to just cells. The statement giving it to her never specifies that it's just biological
That's not how it works first off all, it doesn't need to specify That's how we treat regeneration Negation here. Here's is used on someone who uses biological regeneration, she's damaging them biological Ergo its applicable to biological and biological only. This wouldn't work on someone who regenerates via Supernatural means, magical means, elemental means and or spiritual means. You'd need to prove they'd work on the ones listed.
I don't see why telekinesis can't grab any of the elements, she commonly controls wind and easily blocks stuff that isn't exactly tangible in the same stuff as solids like Psykos' beam
Controlling wind =/= able to control every element. At best she'd be to control Kuzan, and dropping him into the ocean isn't a good idea considering he could just freeze it. And Psyko's beam isn't made of any particular element. I really think your just reaching for straws at this point.

Telekinesis Grabbed isn't something you could possibly dodge. It's a directly, attacks.

She stomping them by grabbing them and crushing them at cellular level, or either throwing them in the outer space, all at, the same time.

And if desires so she could just bring the sea into the land.

Tatsumaki just has to think to use her telekinesis and if she has prior knowledge on abilities then why wouldn't she target the ones that can actually harm her round start via a thought based attack like Kuma and Law ect?
You do know they are faster than her thoughts-process? if you get blitzed or someone is faster than you, you won't even have the time to think about food or other things, speed may be equalized. But Speed amps and attack speed are still a thing, teleportation is pretty nasty. So in short, she gets killed before she get the time to think.
Idk, I was imagining that Tatsumaki with knowledge could grab them with thought based attacks and throw them in water or use thought based telekinesis to crush them straight away. Is precog really > thinking?
You are imagining it's that easy, You throw Aokiji in water he'll freeze the entire ocean with ease or Akainu vaporizes the entire ocean. Again, they can foresee what Tatsumaki is planning as well as they can read her minds. Like i said above, she gets utterly blitzed, but for argument's sake she ends up using her thought-based telekinesis to crush them straight away or thrown in water, do you have the slightest idea how many characters she's supposed to crush or throw in water? like 80+ Characters, she may have knowledge on some abilities but will she really going to memorize every single ability from character she deems irrelevant and useless, ultimately letting her guard down? before you say she'll control Aokiji, you can't just suddenly switch her strategy she's planning to throw the logia users in water, but that's a very useless strategy, Aokiji and Akainu are not the only ones who can deal with an ocean.

You do know they are faster than her thoughts-process? if you get blitzed or someone is faster than you, you won't even have the time to think about food or other things, speed may be equalized. But Speed amps and attack speed are still a thing, teleportation is pretty nasty. So in short, she gets killed before she get the time to think.

You are imagining it's that easy, You throw Aokiji in water he'll freeze the entire ocean with ease or Akainu vaporizes the entire ocean. Again, they can foresee what's Tatsumaki is planning as well as they can read her minds. Like i said above, she gets utterly blitzed, but for argument's sake she ends up using her thought-based telekinesis to crush them straight away or thrown in water, do you have the slightest idea how many characters she's supposed to crush or throw in water? like 80+ Characters, she may have knowledge on some abilities but will she really going to memorize every single ability from character she deems irrelevant and useless, ultimately letting her guard down? before you say she'll control Aokiji, you can't just suddenly switch her strategy she's planning to throw the logia users in water, but that's a very useless strategy, Aokiji and Akainu are not the only ones who can deal with an ocean.
How can they do any of this if they can't move? She can paralyze them as well with tk.

Telekinesis Grabbed isn't something you could possibly dodge. It's a directly, attacks.
These characters have reacted to shit like teleporting and space hax.
She stomping them by grabbing them and crushing them at cellular level, or either throwing them in the outer space, all at, the same time.
She gets blitzed and one shot by Law and several others. And i'd hate to inform you, her cellular damage is minimal. She isn't crushing the opponent down to cells or anything even remotely similar.
And if desires so she could just bring the sea into the land.
Kuzan freezes and Akainu and Ace vaporize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back