• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how prediction helps against Tatsumaki at all if Luffy can't do anything about being TK restrained and crushed by Tatsumaki.

If his rubber body is that much of an issue, which it shouldnt be because Tatsumaki already one shots she can just create spears with literally anything on the terrain and pierce Luffy, hell she could drill him like she did against Orochi if necessary.

I dont see how prediction helps against Tatsumaki at all if Luffy can't do anything about being TK restrained and crushed by Tatsumaki.

If his rubber body is that much of an issue, which it shouldnt be because Tatsumaki already one shots she can just create spears with literally anything on the terrain and pierce Luffy, hell she could drill him like she did against Orochi if necessary.
Luffy can create things too lmao
It's also important to note that Luffy in this key has Subjective Reality/Creation for making goggles out of white smoke surrounding him to better his aim/sight, among other feats.

Future based precognition giving him insight of her next movement and the consequences, proceed to get out of the way, etc. She can only restrain him if she can tag him (her attacks don't ignore distance, unlike Law's attacks which Kenbunshoku Haki users can predict. And no this isn't infinite speed, it's just Kenbunshoku Haki users being able to predict hax that don't care about distance / imperceivable attacks.)
If his rubber body is that much of an issue, which it shouldnt be because Tatsumaki already one shots
She doesn't one shot, Luffy's resistance to Blunt Force attacks allowed him to survive hits from High 6-A characters as a child. Tatsumaki's AP advantage is nice but it's not good enough to bypass Luffy's blunt force resistance.
can just create spears with literally anything on the terrain and pierce Luffy, hell she could drill him like she did against Orochi if necessary.
To which he'd avoid.

Also I fail to see what's stopping Luffy from turning her own barriers into rubber, thereby bypassing it entirely.

His Transmutation works on a Macro Quantum level, so unless her barriers have some type of resistance towards Transmutation hax then I doubt they'd stop Luffy's attacking from going through her barriers. Don't @ me with "her barriers don't have matter to effect!" yes, they inherently do or else they'd be intangible which defeats the purpose of using a shield.

Luffy can create things too lmao
Irrelevant
Future based precognition giving him insight of her next movement and the consequences, proceed to get out of the way, etc. She can only restrain him if she can tag him (her attacks don't ignore distance, unlike Law's attacks which Kenbunshoku Haki users can predict. And no this isn't infinite speed, it's just Kenbunshoku Haki users being able to predict hax that don't care about distance / imperceivable attacks.)
?
TK attacks can't be dodged, you just don't "move out of the way" of something that has never been shown to work like a projectile. All that Luffy will see is that Tatsumaki restrains, squishes him and obliterates him on a cellular level since she is comfortably 2-3 one shots above the 5.8 Exaton value she scales to and he can't do anything about it because TK isn't something that can just be dodged.
But let's wank Luffy's rubber body and say he can just endure it because he can, Tatsumaki can just create spears with anything on the terrain and pierce Luffy while keeping him restrained over and over until he is dead or twist his body into nothingness.

Last edited:
Yeah people misunderstand tk a lot. If it was a projectile or an invisible hand then I'd get it but it ain't, it's psychic power, you just grab things by thinking of grabbing it and that's exactly what happens. She grabs luffy and obliterates him. If this doesn't work she can experiment by throwing spears of rock at him or just give up and yeet him into space since her range reaches that far.

TK attacks can't be dodged, you just don't "move out of the way" of something that has never been shown to work like a projectile. All that Luffy will see is that Tatsumaki restrains, squishes him and obliterates him on a cellular level since she is comfortably 2 one shots above the 5.8 Exaton value she scales to and he can't do anything about it because TK isn't something that can just be dodged.
Uh? TK can absolutely be dodged, especially with temporal based precognition, he'll be actively seeing what's happening in the future (Tatsumaki hand movements and him getting rag dolled, allowing him to avoid being in that spot where she tried to restrain him.) TK attacks can absolutely be dodged. I'm sorry I wasn't aware that Tatsumaki is capable of effecting the future with her TK lmfao.
But let's wank Luffy's rubber body and say he can just endure it because he can, Tatsumaki can just create spears with anything on the terrain and pierce Luffy while keeping him restrained over and over until he is dead or twist his body into nothingness.
He can endure it because he was literally wall level and survived a High 6-A's blunt force attack. I find it hilarious that your calling Luffy's rubber body wank (which is accepted.) yet your out here saying Tatsumaki has EE. Luffy's Blunt Force resistance >>>> Tatsumaki's AP.

Tatsumaki isn't twisting something with enough force that she'd bypass the blunt force resistance of someone who's resistance allowed him to withstand an attack from a High 6-A while he was only wall level. His blunt force is accepted as that covering gaps that large, Tatsumaki's AP is not thousands upon thousands of times higher than Luffy's durability, let alone his blunt force resistance.

Yeah I'm not arguing with this kind of brain rot, TK attacks can't be dodged.

Also really cool of you to ignore that Tatsumaki can just create spears and just stab Luffy to dead with them if necessary lol.

Tatsumaki FRA

Yeah people misunderstand tk a lot. If it was a projectile or an invisible hand then I'd get it but it ain't, it's psychic power, you just grab things by thinking of grabbing it and that's exactly what happens. She grabs luffy and obliterates him. If this doesn't work she can experiment by throwing spears of rock at him or just give up and yeet him into space since her range reaches that far.
Which again, is hard countered by the fact that Luffy would see into the future, the events of what happens and proceed to avoid bring in the area where she's targeting.

None of those are bypassing his precognition.

Yeah I'm not arguing with this kind of brain rot, TK attacks can't be dodged.
You avoiding the argument = You have no valid counter argument. TK attacks can be dodged.
Tatsumaki FRA
Her win-cons are faulty as ****.

Her twisting him? Luffy resists her attacks in spades barring piercing attacks.

Barriers? Get turned into rubber.

Restraining him is countered by passive RE that allows for speed blitzing and temporal precognition.

The only brain-rot here being argued is your own argument.

Tatsumaki's arguments = Innards damage and TK (Despite the fact that she doesn't even have durability negation and literally never used it in this fashion even against someone she's actively trying to kill as per last chapter.)

These "Tatsumaki FRA votes." should be null due to using shit that's not even on her profile and using shit that she's never done even while blood lusted.

TK attacks can be dodged.
I mean, isn't TK kinda placed on the target rather than like a projectile? Unless Luffy is moving FTE to Tatsumaki, or faster than her senses can track, then I don't see how he can really "dodge" it.
Her twisting him? Luffy resists her attacks in spades barring piercing attacks.
Luffy's twisting has a limit.
Barriers? Get turned into rubber.
And then what?
Restraining him is countered by passive RE that allows for speed blitzing and temporal precognition.
How does speedblitzing and precog counter attacks that have superior AP and LS to the point that she could technically oneshot him?

Also I cant believe ppl r saying that telekinesis can be dodged lol. Essentially as long as the opponent can perceive you, they can place TK attacks on you

Which again, is hard countered by the fact that Luffy would see into the future, the events of what happens and proceed to avoid bring in the area where she's targeting.

None of those are bypassing his precognition.
Tatsumaki has a range of thousands of kilometers. So even if TK can be dodged like you say Tatsumaki can simply extend her range to the point where Luffy can’t dodge and win via that way.

Precognition isn’t helping against that.

I dont see what difference this makes, rubber or not that doesn’t mean Luffy can break them
.... are you like serious? Turning them to rubber would bypass their durability, meaning Luffy can just stretch through it to hit Tatsumaki.
I mean, isn't TK kinda placed on the target rather than like a projectile? Unless Luffy is moving FTE to Tatsumaki, or faster than her senses can track, then I don't see how he can really "dodge" it.
It's placed on them yea, what I'm saying is that Luffy would be evading being where he saw himself via Kenbunshoku. I.E he'd be consistently trying to move around to avoid her locking onto him.

I'm not saying "LOL aim dodge." but rather he'd be made aware that staying still is dangerous.
Also I cant believe ppl r saying that telekinesis can be dodged lol. Essentially as long as the opponent can perceive you, they can place TK attacks on you
Read above. 🤡
First of all, this is Pre Awakening Luffy, he still has 2 more layers of further blunt force resistance G4 & G5 and G5 scales way above G4 and his base resistance. Secondly that's stretching, not twisting, last but not least G5 isn't stated nor implied to share the same weakness of Stretching tearing him, G4 already takes care of that and G5 scales above that.
atsumaki has a range of thousands of kilometers. So even if TK can be dodged like you say Tatsumaki can simply extend her range to the point where Luffy can’t dodge and win via that way.

Precognition isn’t helping against that.
What's her best AoE feat?

What's her best AoE feat?
Scales above Psykoorochi in TK who did this:

dcaq1jnd8op71.jpg

So I think I can safely say her Telekinesis goes farther than the range Luffy is able to run to in order to avoid it.

It's placed on them yea, what I'm saying is that Luffy would be evading being where he saw himself via Kenbunshoku. I.E he'd be consistently trying to move around to avoid her locking onto him.
Luffy would see himself getting TK restrained, but then he'd be confused on how it happened, as there was no projectile, so I doubt he'd just move out of the way from seemingly nothing.

Also, even if what you're saying is true, Tatsumaki could just put a small barrier around him then TK restrain him that way so he wouldn't be able to move out the way.
First of all, this is Pre Awakening Luffy, he still has 2 more layers of further blunt force resistance G4 & G5 and G5 scales way above G4 and his base resistance. Secondly that's stretching, not twisting, last but not least G5 isn't stated nor implied to share the same weakness of Stretching tearing him, G4 already takes care of that and G5 scales above that.
You realize that if Tatsumaki grabs onto Luffy, it's over for him right? She'd just stretch him to his limit and rip him apart, killing him.

Kachon is blatantly ignoring the fact that Luffy has fought people who have no actual sign of an attack coming before.
Like I said before, Luffy found ways to counter Apoo despite the latter simply needing you to hear him and be in his line of sight to hit.
It'd be the same here. He tries to get out of her line of sight or barrages her so she can't TK him.

Luffy would see himself getting TK restrained, but then he'd be confused on how it happened, as there was no projectile, so I doubt he'd just move out of the way from seemingly nothing.
Which again means nothing, it not being a projectile is irrelevant and he's not an idiot either. He isn't going to sit there like a fool after seeing that happen in the future.
You realize that if Tatsumaki grabs onto Luffy, it's over for him right? She'd just stretch him to his limit and rip him apart, killing him.
Again, 2 deep layers of scaling above Luffy's prior limits begs to differ amongst his blunt force resistance.
Her twist was actually so big that it can actually be seen from space.
Doesn't mean much considering the perspective there is ****** and even hurricanes can be seen from space.
Scales above Psykoorochi in TK who did this:

dcaq1jnd8op71.jpg

So I think I can safely say her Telekinesis goes farther than the range Luffy is able to run to in order to avoid it.
That's an energy beam.
Avoiding something like that with FTL speeds like Luffy's is easy.
An energy beam….that lifts a continent?
Tatsumaki doesn't have energy beams last I checked. Show me her using such a beam.

Yeah I'm literally not seeing anything from Luffy blitzing with G2 + Ryou durability negation. As far as I'm aware Tatsumaki has no answers to Luffy speeding up to the point where she can't track him and blowing her insides up. And we know how much he likes to spam G2 in the start of fights.

That doesn’t make sense. Energy beams don’t lift continents. She just used her telekinesis to perform the feat.
You can clearly see that she fires the beam and does nothing else. I actually had a CRT that removed Psykos's and Tatsumaki's lifting strength from that feat.

That's an energy beam.
Tatsumaki still scales in range. It’s on her profile.
Avoiding something like that with FTL speeds like Luffy's is easy.
No I doubt Luffy could avoid that distance at all if Tatsumaki just starts using her telekinesis all around her. Especially since she can make barriers to keep Luffy trapped inside and said barriers are massive in size.
Tatsumaki doesn't have energy beams last I checked. Show me her using such a beam.
Doesn’t matter since her telekinesis scales to that range. So either way she grabs and twists Luffy like a rag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back