• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible change for Psykos/Tatsumaki's lifting strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psykorochi's lifting strength is Class Z with Telekinesis currently, and Tatsumaki scales to this due to having superior TK, and haired Saitama scales to Tatsumaki.

However, Psykos TK shouldn't scale to this level of lifting strength, as you can see that she slices and lifts this much landmass with an expended and cutting energy beam, it's not really a TK move.
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
So I suggest changing this to Class Z with Energy Projection or something like that. This won't scale to Tatsumaki and haired Saitama.

Edit: This can be removed entirely if this doesn't count as an LS feat.

Last edited:
tatsumaki did stop and freeze the beam, which has the capacity to lift the continent, shouldnt this be a ls feat? like, holding a multicontinental+ slice and freezing it with telekinesis

Also would Tatsumaki go back to Class P after this? I remember Psyokorochi having a Class T LS feat via a storm feat
if tatsumaki can hold it, freeze it, and redirect it, what stops her from lifting a continent aswell?
since tk is almost the same thing as sheer force but in ranged way

Because a beam of energy slicing through the planet isn't a lifting strength feat. The beam just passed through the earth so fast and made such a massive cut the sliced section needed a few seconds to fall.
ok but tatsumaki can hold, redirect, freeze a beam with potency enough to lift a continent, i think this is a ls feat for her since tk= sheer force

she has MORE POTENCY with her tk than that beam, she is capable of lifting a continent, and she would do it with tk, shouldnt it be ls?

ok but if i can hold an ant as heavy as an elephant, shouldnt my lifting strenght be stated as “elephant level” aswell?

genos clashed psykorochi's beam with his own energy beam, this is an AP FEAT for both of team.

tatsumaki clashed with the beam using her TELEKINESIS, which is not the same as using projects to fight

tatsumaki shall keep her class z ls

And? That only tells us that when it comes to AP Tatsumaki is superior, the beam itself didn't lift the continent nor does it have a mass so deflecting it is just an AP feat.

deflecting it with TELEKINESIS, which is the same as physical character holding it with his hand.
its an AP feat for psykorochi and ls for tatsumaki

What part of the beam didn't lift the continent and it doesn't have a mass to lift you do not understand?
are you ******* blind? i'm NOT saying that the beam did lift a continent with tk, i'm saying that the beam had kinect energy enough to cut and lift the continent while passing throught it. And TATSUMAKI, had LIFTING STRENGHT ENOUGH to hold the impact with her TELEKINESIS which is COMPLETELY different from using ATTACK POTENCY

shooting the project (beam)= AP FEAT.
redirecting, freezing, holding the beam WITH TELEKINESIS (which is the same as physical strenght in physical fighters) considering his kinect energy= ls feat

this is what i meant, i can be wrong but whatever

No? If Psykos is downgraded then Tatsumaki will as well as her LS comes from scaling above Psykorochi at the moment
the only thing being removed is psykorochi's lifting strenght, we can just use the kinetic energy value found from that calc since it's literally the same thing?

this downgrade doenst make the calc incorrect.

if tatsumaki can hold it, freeze it, and redirect it, what stops her from lifting a continent aswell?
since tk is almost the same thing as sheer force but in ranged way
shooting the project (beam)= AP FEAT.
redirecting, freezing, holding the beam WITH TELEKINESIS (which is the same as physical strenght in physical fighters) considering his kinect energy= ls feat

this is what i meant, i can be wrong but whatever
Redirecting or holding the beam isn't an LS feat, because y'know, an energy beam doesn't have weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back