• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. I'm just explaining why your reasoning is wrong.
It's not though, saitama is like 150 pounds. His will powwer made it hard, but she casn still move him.

She's not equaling or overpowering his physical strength, she moving him with tk.

Oh. I thought you were arguing AP. My bad.

Dude, he's got this resistance due this fight... it's literally the main reason why he get this resistance in his profile.

That's literally what I said.

I thought you were talking about crushing him with TK when you were arguing that she could ragdall him with better lifting strength. Anyways, going to bed.

The Wright Way said:
It can levitate them but it doesn't hurt them.
Uhh, breaking neck is pretty harmful thing. My point here is that, these guys were vastly stronger than Goku. So bringing his x4 AP advantage and thus made Tats TK capability inefficient is quite meaningless.

The Wright Way said:
Quangotjokes said:
So tats puts goku to sleep, then crushes him with bolders?
I doubt boulders would hurt a low 6-b, but just putting him to sleep is enough to count as a win.
Goku isnt as durable when he's not manipulating his ki. And dropping bolder with Small country level force would def still do damage.

Uhh, breaking neck is pretty harmful thing. My point here is that, these guys were vastly stronger than Goku. So bringing his x4 AP advantage is quite meaningless.

If they're higher tier than it's an outlier as her tier comes from her TK.

The Wright Way said:
If they're higher tier than it's an outlier as her tier comes from her TK.
So you just say "Nah we didn't count this feat" or what? I think you can't do something like that.

I doubt boulders would hurt a low 6-b, but just putting him to sleep is enough to count as a win.
Goku isnt as durable when he's not manipulating his ki. And dropping bolder with Small country level force would def still do damage.

He's still Low 6-B. 4x farther into it then she is. If it hurts, he'll just wake back up.

Wouldnt he be that at full power? but even then, a direct hit from her full power attack is gonna cause considerable damage.

Not to mention she could potentially put him back to sleep again and repeat.

Oh by the way Tats take attack from Golden Sperm, so take attack from someone x4 stronger not that big deal, i mean she most likely can survive this.

Tatsu doesn't have sleep manipulation in her profile. If you think she have it then make a CRT along with your argue against her TK weakness.

Maraderchik said:
Oh by the way Tats take attack from Golden Sperm, so take attack from someone x4 stronger not that big deal, i mean she most likely can survive this.
Since when is Golden stronger? 4x isn't enough to one-shot I just don't know why you insist Golden is stronger. He doesn't have a page. I'll continue this discussion tomorrow.

Maraderchik said:
well no, goku is stronger than golden sperm

Calaca Vs said:
Tatsu doesn't have sleep manipulation in her profile. If you think she have it then make a CRT along with your argue against her TK weakness.
It's not my fault this site doesnt respond to every thread, and keep up with every detail of every series.

It's not my fault this site doesnt respond to every thread, and keep up with every detail of every series.

You still need to make a CRT. Site rules.

The Wright Way said:
You still need to make a CRT. Site rules.
I did, nobody ever reponds to my posts.

Well it's not our fault neither. The grace is almost done and If your CRT gets accepted you can always ask for be removed and start a new one with Tats's profile updated.

BTW BS is listed as 7-A and his "likely higher" feats comes from overpowering a weakened Tatsumaki. So no. He shouldn't be used for scaling neither. The only one who I can believe is Garou but that'd make Tatsumaki Likely 6-A.

Calaca Vs said:
Well it's not our fault neither. The grace is almost done and If your CRT gets accepted you can always ask for be removed and start a new one with Tats's profile updated.
BTW BS is listed as 7-A and his "likely higher" feats comes from overpowering a weakened Tatsumaki. So no. He shouldn't be used for scaling neither. The only one who I can believe is Garou but that'd make Tatsumaki Likely 6-A.
I believe he was using that as an example of her tk affecting stronger ppl. Weakened tats was weaker than golden sperm.

But that's a problem with this site, even if a character has clear feats, or abilities. If someone make a thread, and nobody sees it, then it's just void.

Quangotjokes said:
But that's a problem with this site, even if a character has clear feats, or abilities. If someone make a thread, and nobody sees it, then it's just void.
Users are free to bump it or request other users to look at it. If it goes vacant for awhile, you can request it to be highlighted too.

Calaca Vs said:
https://s4.********.org/data/bb9fe6e2713e0f52f81affb02d1605f4/x13.jpg

Hmmm, i think GS not 7-A.

Darkanine said:
Quangotjokes said:
Users are free to bump it or request other users to look at it. If it goes vacant for awhile, you can request it to be highlighted too.
I dont know how :'(

Darkanine said:
But what do you need to approve your CRT if it's pretty much accurate? Hope for luck?

After reading some of the above comments, I think I should clear some things up.

Firstly, we only use the information listed on the profiles. If you think there should be changes in her profile, kindly make a Content Revision Thread so that it can get approved and added to the profile.

Secondly, Tat's AP already comes from her TK feats. If you think her AP should be revised because she has better feats or scales to stronger characters, then please follow the first point.

Thirdly, according to her profile, her Aura Manipulation can be resisted by characters with strong will, irrespective of how strong or weak the character may be.

Sorry, I didn't read all the comments so I don't know what's even happening anymore.

Maraderchik said:
But what do you need to approve your CRT if it's pretty much accurate? Hope for luck?
You can ask people from Knowledgeable Members List via their message walls to comment in the thread. If it is accurate, it will be accepted and the changes will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back