• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatsu's feat was quite casual, and even if she can't deflect it just causing slight changes in the direction of a ranged attack with TK can cause them to miss. I'm voting for Tats FRA.

Tatsumaki gets rocked badly. Sh eis pretty awful when fighting enemies who can resist her attacks and if she can't bend Saitama's pathetic willpower, she won't bend Goku who is superior

Calaca Vs said:
Aren't most of the reasons of Tats winning already debunked?
No. Her superior flight and ranged abilities were not debunked, nor was her being able to deflect ki attacks away from herself. All that was debunked was her being able to overpower ki attacks and being able to use her aura manipulation stuff on Goku.

Even if she only has 1/4 his strength, if she's attacked from 100m away she should be able to deflect it by at least 25m. It's not that different from how you can parry a slash from someone much stronger than you.

You are assuming that Goku only has ki attacks to offer. This Goku only uses the Kamehameha to end a fight and only when there is a sure chance to hit. Plus, it's not like he can only do it once. Even if Tats can deflect it, which she won't be able to, that doesn't mean she wins. Goku will easily get past her durability, which without her TK is pretty shitty.

SBA gives us a 4km starting range, Goku also doesn't have very good flight, both of these together mean that he isn't getting into melee range unless Tatsumaki lets him, which she has no reason to do. And again, redirecting an attack doesn't require you to match its AP, subtly moving it over a large distance is plenty to make it miss. Why would him being able to do it more than once change that? Tatsumaki can use telekinesis more than once as well.

"Goku also doesn't have very good flight"

Already addressed above. It doesn't matter if he has true flight or not, he can propel himself very easily either by jumping or using kamehameha from his feet.

And again, Goku will only use his kamehameha when he is close enough to hit. And if the distance is less, Tats won't be able to deflect it that much as she lacks the power.

Lastly, none of those reasons prove how Tats is going to win. At best she can only delay the inevitable.

He can propel himself, and that isn't very good flight. He would have to close the distance significantly to reach a point where she can't redirect it at all, which she has no reason to let him do. Tatsumaki can win by hitting him with telekinetic attacks, even if they're weaker than his they will damage him, and she can attack him from numerous directions at once to make it hard to avoid. She would bring him down over time.

Again, doesn't matter if he has a very good flight or not, it's enough to close the distance at once.

And while Tats would need much more attacks to finally bring down Goku, which Goku will counter with his superior AP itself, Goku will be able to do it in a few.

Yes, I forgot about that. He didn't use the nimbus against Piccolo because it was not allowed in the tournament. Otherwise he has it and uses it.

Wasn't he able to fly without the Kamehameha when he came back to Piccolo?

Anyway, Tatsumaki isn't 4 times weaker. The feat on her page was done super casually to the point where she doesn't even make an expression.

Ki can interact with normal objects, which is why it pulverizes the ground or explodes against mountains. She should be able to touch it with TK, or they could explode against her barriers.

Wasn't that between Kami and Korin's places at the time of this Goku though?

This Goku doesn't have his Power Pole.

Also, yes Tats is arbitrarily stronger than the feat she has performed. So is Goku. Goku sustained Piccolo's Low 6-B attack only with minimal scratches and he was perfectly in shape after that.

Being somewhat damaged means it somewhat scales to him. She's far stronger than this because she didn't exert any effort at all. Also, DB characters do that alot with punches, kicks, and blasts from comparable characters, Piccolo literally did the same when he tanked the Super Kamehameha a chapter after, or a few chapters, I can't remember.

Again, Tats isn't gonna let Goku in close, if he isn't gonna use ki attacks until he's sure it can hit, then this is just gonna be Goku defending himself while trying and failing to close a gap. Sure, he can beat her if he gets close, but that won't happen.

Blahblah9755 said:
Again, Tats isn't gonna let Goku in close, if he isn't gonna use ki attacks until he's sure it can hit, then this is just gonna be Goku defending himself while trying and failing to close a gap. Sure, he can beat her if he gets close, but that won't happen.
Goku has Nimbus, flight and can propel himself. Getting close isn't a problem when there are so many ways to do it. Even if she spams him with TK, it isn't powerful enough and he can counter them with his own AP or dodge them.

He can even create a distraction with a big blast like he did against Piccolo and get close to her. Unless you are going to assume Tats is 4x stronger than she is listed, she is just going to delay the inevitable.

Tatsumaki's casual feat is 952.26 gigatons, or High 6-C, she is just baseline Low 6-B, so Goku for reasons above.

I don't know about the vote count but I can definitely say that the votes for Tats due to "psychic power", "ripping apart Goku", "Aura manipulation", "BFR", "FRA", "deflecting Goku's ki blasts", etc should not be counted.

They are either wrong or lack sufficient explanation.

Tatsumaki's Weaknesses

• Tatsumaki is extremely arrogant
As far as I've seen in the manga, Tats has not taken any opponent seriously and hasn't had any real challange. Because of this she's gonna under estimate goku. With him being 4x stronger, this could easily be deadly for her.

On top of likely under esitmating him, she's apperently weaker defensively when on the offensive, meaning goku will hit her even harder.

I will fight you if you try to tell me goku is weak willed.

With all that considered, I belive Goku wins with mid-diff. It's probably going to be your typical DB fight, ending with a clash between Goku's full powered Kamehameha and Tatsumaki's full defensive strength with Goku's strong will and 4x AP advantage winning him the fight.

Goku is weak willed. Fite me. ovo

That said, I think the Saiyan who doesn't know he's a Saiyan yet should take it as they convinced me that his pure AP, better control of aura, and her own weaknesses give him the win.

Pretty much the exact same reasons Lucario beat her, back when they were comparable.

Goku is melee fighter - Tats is range.

Goku have no means to close their distance instantly like teleportation or speed amp.

Can someone explain why Goku would land any hits on her? There no reason why Tats can't keep her distance and just attack Goku from the distance.

Maraderchik said:

Goku have no means to close their distance instantly like teleportation or speed amp.

Can someone explain why Goku would land any hits on her? There no reason why Tats can't keep her distance and just attack Goku from the distance.
Because her psychic powers can be resisted by the strong willed

Maraderchik said:

Nimbus is unrestricted, Goku can resist Tats's psychic powers, he's 4x stronger and is unlikely she'd give a good shot to Goku first.

She can use anything as projectile and why would Goku be completely unharmed from her psychic powers.

You guys just make this fight looks like it's stopmf for Goku because Tats have no means to harm him which is i disagree.

And just looking at their profile, Goku is Low 6-B while Tats is 6-B, isn't AP advantage on her side?

Edit: nvm she's Low 6-B too, anyway x4 difference in the same tier not that big thing.

SBA 4 km distance and speed being equal Goku must close the distance while Tats didn't need it and can just keep this distance whole fight.

@Apies

between Goku's full powered Kamehameha and Tatsumaki's full defensive
This whole thread was about she's will deflect attack but now she's willingly try defend herself? I don't get it.

Goku 6/10

While Goku has a higher AP and durability, Tatsumaki has the range advantage,albeit the 4km SBA won't allow her to use it. if goku tries rushing towards her, it would lead to a low, albeit consistent damage by her wind,not to mention she could just fly backwards as he advances,since speed is equalized.

Using lots of smaller ki blasts to overwhelm her might seem like a good idea at first, but tatsumaki might just knock them away through TK, however, goku has a good chance of catching her by surprise if he uses the bending kamehameha

The reason i say goku wins is because of his reactive power level and superior combat intellect. he can survive tatsumaki's psychic onslaught for enough time to gain a sizable power boost,not to mention the legendary Solar flare(the only technique in DB who always works) to create an opening, plus the reasons already said above.

• Note that resisting Tatsumaki's psychic power simply means she can't affect you directly with them, negating her chi/aura manipulation and BFR to outher space (both of wich Goku would already resist through flight and KI manipulation),she can still attack normally by using her TK to move the wind around the enemy.

While Goku have reactive power level he didn't have any Regenerationn ability, so ti's pretty much dire situation for him, i mean sure he can get stronger, but if he get some grave injure it doesn't fade away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back