• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
@Aqua
I understand the pain of that. Although some are creative too imo. And I do think that that only applies to really really high tiers as you said on your next response.

Don't make me argue for Gremmy now.

While that is a possible scenario, it's also an unlikely scenario. Then again she does focus and defense most of the time and either crushing her enemy directly and twisting them apart, and if given the choice she's actually sensible enough to make the right decisions. So her tossing Hoffung away would make sense but Gerard might make it come back with a miracle

WHAT...I thought his miracles only affected himself, now it can just "do shit"?!

In his profile I dont see anything saying if you could somehow get rid of Hoffung it would come back from "The Miracle" it seems to only apply to changes done to his body alone.

Im not saying you're making crap up Im just...is that real?

Nah it's a hypothethical thing. That's why I said maybe. Or did I miss that? And please don't quite large pieces of text.

Also is this another bug? Despite following this thread I receive no notifications on my dashboard

Unless we assume tatsumaki can just lift him and throw him into the space I don't see how can she win after all he is way too haxed with miracle

Can Tatsumaki lift something as big as Gerard? Though since this is Base Gerard, he starts in his normal sized form. Hey, how big is Gerard anyway? Tatsumaki was able to lift the association base (or something) casually so maybe she can lift him if she's serious. Dunno.

ridiculous gerard valkyrie low diffs with the miracle bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but tatsumaki can bfr k gerard can create a shadow portal and has wings lel.

Tatsumaki,when she understand she cant kill him she will simply throw him to the space and it will over

Ryop said:
Tatsumaki,when she understand she cant kill him she will simply throw him to the space and it will over
What's stopping Gerard from using his shadow to teleport back?

Gerard won't have a shadow once he's in space. There is also nothing suggesting he'd be able to portal himself out of space and back to the battlefield.

Personally I think Tatsumaki would eventually just BFR him once she realizes that she can't crush him into a small pebble. Her telekinetic range reaches into space and she is capable of manipulating meteors. Gerard won't be much trouble for her.

Can you explain what you mean AppleLord? You think he'd somehow be able to warp himself out of there before she sends him to space? Can you explain how?

The shadow acts like a portal, instead of throwing him into space, Gerard can summon it behind him, and return later. She would find it useless to keep struggling against it.

Have we ever seen Gerard use the shadow portal trick? Only a few of the Quincy have been shown to do it.

Even if Gerard is capable of it, if Tatsumaki continously BFR's him and forces him to return then she has basically incapacitated him for the remainder of the fight.

And if he uses it to drag her with him to Silbern, and leave her there? Has she even lifted something as big as a Mountain while moving? Just checked her profile, she is only Class G. She won't lift him.

Gerard is very far from the size of a mountain... He's like a skyscraper at his biggest seen size. Tatsumaki has been able to lift up the Monster Association headquarters which extends as far as far as 1500 metres underground IIRC and she can manipulate meteors.

The MAH is put at city cize, the meteors were smaler than Gremmy's who were easily taken down by Kenpachi suppressed. Gerard took his swings casually. Gerard's second form dwarfs skyscrapers.

Gerard%27s_Vollstandig.png

She doesn't possess the strength to lift him.

Okay, you say she can lift a city but she can't lift him who looks about as big as a town?

You're right. I measured his height by pixel scaling from Kenpachi's height from the databook and I got this.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-667-page-12.html

Kenpachi's height: 202 cm

Pixels 14.10

Gerard's Pixels 673.56

Gerard's Height?

673.56 / 14.10 = 47.770212766

47 times x 202 cm =

9 649.58298 centimeters or 96.496 metres (He isn't standing straight, but it doesn't change much anyway.)

Gerard is MHS+ scaling from Candice who is Mach 1059.129. (363281.247 m/s)

Kenpachi's Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)

Pixels 16.35

Gerard pixel 34.03

198/ 34.03 = 5.81839553335

5*198=

990 lbs or 449.056 kg

Formula, Know that F (force) = m (mass) * a (acceleration)

(Since speed is equalized they are both 363281.247 m/s)

449.056 kg = m *363281.247 m/s2

449.056 N x 363281.247 m/s2

https://www.easycalculation.com/physics/classical-physics/force.php

163133623652.83 N

The stage is Earth in this fight so without further notice, the distance from Earth to Space is 100 kilometres.

100000 m

m x g x h

(449.05600 kg) x (363 281.247 (m / (s^2))) x (100 000 meters) =

1.63133624 × 10^13 joules Building level lifting strenght.

My mistake, she didn't lifted a city, her page says this:

"Lifting Strength: Unknown. Class G with telekinesis (Easily lifted "part of the destroyed A-city")"

Question, has she ever thrown something into space?

She's not thrown something into space (though she did attempt it on Saitama), but her telekinetic range does reach into space and she did lift the entire underground Monster Association base (which extends at least 1500 metres undergound).

AppleLord said:
The MAH is put at city cize, the meteors were smaler than Gremmy's who were easily taken down by Kenpachi suppressed. Gerard took his swings casually. Gerard's second form dwarfs skyscrapers.
Gerard%27s_Vollstandig.png

She doesn't possess the strength to lift him.
Tatsumaki should be able to lift Beefcake if she full-serious and Gerard look smaller than him,she definitely can lift him

Damage3245 said:
She's not thrown something into space (though she did attempt it on Saitama), but her telekinetic range does reach into space and she did lift the entire underground Monster Association base (which extends at least 1500 metres undergound).
This ^ if she never done so in character, it will be too late when she tries it on Gerard. Because he continues to grow each time his body damage.

She has attempted it in-character though, when she tried it on Saitama. It just so happens that almost everything she faces on a regular basis doesn't require such an extreme method to defeat it.

Back