• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
The fight takes place in Silbern.

Tatsumaki: 3 (Ryop, AquaWaifu, Damage3245)

Gerard: 8 (Amlad22, M11UTD, Yomi Schwarz, AppleLord, CoreOfimBalance (COB), Jiangshi1, WilliamShadow, Stick645)

Base Gerard with The Miracle. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Massive stomp. Tatsumaki would dominate for a short period of time until she severely damages Gerard. Then he comes back with country level power and stomps her

Can't she just.... BFR him? I mean sure she'll kill him a few times and realize how bad she messed up, but then she can just seriously injure him, send all his pieces to the sky. And she can just casually keep summoning meteors and meteors too.

Though this makes me wonder if some characters should only be used to the max extent they ever showed instead of going for an ability that may be an NLF or not tbh.

But yeah Tats has my vote

BFR working on a Bleach character? He's MHS+ though. He should be able to come back. I'm not sure Tatsumaki would be able to lift someone as large as Gerard easily.

You did read the part where I say seriously injure him right? Like tear apart his body piece by piece or twist and bind, like what she did with the octopus, and send him flying to space before he gets too high of a level.

And Tats is also MHS+

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
You did read the part where I say seriously injure him right? Like tear apart his body piece by piece or twist and bind, like what she did with the octopus, and send him flying to space before he gets too high of a level.
And Tats is also MHS+
Gerard will still regenerate nothing Tats can do will be worst than Toshiro freezing him to the bones, and even if she BFR'd him to space he showed the ability to shot energy blasts from his sword so he can use it push him self back and will fall on her larger and stronger.

Gerard should take this based on his base stats alone, with his regen hax that Tats won't know about not before it's too late Gerard definitely takes the win here.

If Tats tries to destroy Gerard and send him to space she will end up destroying the hoffung as well, then she will die anyways

Eh screw it, switching vote to Gerard. Just want to inform everyont that pitting Gerard against anyone that doesn't have haxx and is on the same tier as him would be a guaranteed win

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Eh screw it, switching vote to Gerard. Just want to inform everyont that pitting Gerard against anyone that doesn't have haxx and is on the same tier as him would be a guaranteed wi
Yes i also second this statement,pitting gerard against someone who can't negate the miracle wont end well for the other enemy (unless this enemy has a hax that can indirectly damage gerard non-physically) tatsu's psychic hax wont do much since her forte is damaging the physical body which would make gerard stronger.unless tatsumaki can tank long enough to make this inconclusive my vote stays on gerard

Giving it to Gerard. Once Tats beats him up a bit, hes going to start getting too hardcore thanks to his power. Smash a meteor, hes getting up, blast him with his spirit energy, hes getting up, hit his sword, shes getting a crit reflection. That and he'll likely win out by sheer attrition unless she tosses him into space... and considering he gets sword beams and energy laser fire later on, that may not even work.

Is impossible to not trigger the Miracle, if he triggers them into fear him first. One from the whole verse is enough.

He can always use his wings and kill them all from the sky or fly down at high speed and cause earthquakes and tsunamis.

Anyway, here it is.

Gerard claims that his "miracles" are actually giving form to the thoughts, feelings, and desires of the masses; he grows in size due to their fear at being unable to destroy him, and his Hoffnung cannot break because it is sheathed in hope. This ability is not actually a true Schrift granted by Yhwach's blood, but rather an ability Gerard has always possessed.

There's no way Tatsumaki can defeat Gerard. Hell this guy even can reform from nothing as long the Miracle activated.

So something I found after looking him up? How did Oetsu Nimaiya take down Gerard in one attack? I read up on it, but I didn't get any details on HOW he did that or why happened. I don't want to look through Bleach to find the details, so does anyone know?

A. Oetsu was positive he would win, zero doubts equals no Miracle activation.

B. The Elites except for Askin were blitz and couldn't use their powers until Yhwach revive them stronger than before.

AppleLord said:
A. Oetsu was positive he would win, zero doubts equals no Miracle activation.
B. The Elites except for Askin were blitz and couldn't use their powers until Yhwach revive them stronger than before.

wait....so given that Tatsumaki is ridiculously overconfident, couldnt she win too?

I feel that Gerard REALLY needs a note explaining how his power works cause that kind of thing where if someone has no doubts about winning against him means they can as long as they are strong enough is a BIG thing.

@AppleLord

I dont see how that matters when concerning this fight against Tatsumaki in a one on one fight.

ok yeah I can see that, but in a one on one fight, which most battles on hee are, your point is kind of moot.

Personally I just see it as Reactive Evolution and as long as all the energy around him doesn't get destroyed or the very concept of his power interfered with he would live.

Also you guys should pit haxx against haxx, like here

@COB

what you personally think doesnt matter.

Seeing that The Miracle doesnt seem to work if his opponent is 100% sure of winning, and given Tatsumaki is extremely overconfident, I can see her winning.

Agree with COB. I've only ever seen it as reactive evolution/regen and nothing more.

As for Oetsu cutting Gerard down, that was Pre-Auswahlen, and it's very likely he could not use his true ability, just like Lille Barro.

Another Issue with what Apple said is that it's literally the opposite of what a 'miracle' is usually intended for. It makes no sense to me, I mean look at what Gerard says here , does not fit at all.

Headcanon, at best.

@Aqua

Dude I want Tats to win and even if she has a chance, that's only if she gets him or BFRs him before things get too troublesome. And that's a low chance of succeeding (that I want to happen). Although you're getting somewhere it's something difficult to comprehend.

@LordAizenSama

Yup. Just a reaaaally good version. I would want it too.

I think what Apple is trying to say thought is that one has to have a single silver of chance to win in order to succeed. And I would've agreed... if not for the fact that his Miracle literally just makes him Doomsday Quincy. If he was an underdog like character and didn't completely trumped everyone's asses I would be more incline to agree with Apple but not the case here.

Also Aizen-sama, mind sharing your thoughts on the thread I made? I think it's a bit close.

@LordAizenSama

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/573404 Right here! Linked it above. I thought it's pretty close with Gerard's opponent having the capacity to take him down, and Gerard being naturally capable of taking Evarist down.

@All

With that said... Like I said before in the thread, Gerard should face people with haxx similar to his, not just raw power.

@COB

Its that reason that I'm not a fan of the higher tiered Bleach characters and ones with certain haxes, Their powers are just....bleh in how they are described. Everything is basically "you can't beat them at all unless you have hax."

This kind of peoblem in vs threads crops up with Ywach, with Aizen, with Gremmy sometimes (though it helps that he's pretty much a functioning ****** so battles arent so confusing with him) and with this dude.

Still could Tatsumaki say get rid of the Hoffung, not damage it but merely blast it away without doing any kind of attack on it? Would that be possible?

@Aqua

I understand the pain of that. Although some are creative too imo. And I do think that that only applies to really really high tiers as you said on your next response.

Don't make me argue for Gremmy now.

While that is a possible scenario, it's also an unlikely scenario. Then again she does focus and defense most of the time and either crushing her enemy directly and twisting them apart, and if given the choice she's actually sensible enough to make the right decisions. So her tossing Hoffung away would make sense but Gerard might make it come back with a miracle

Back