• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Taskmaster VS Genji (Marvel Comics vs Overwatch) (0-0-0)

Tony Masters VS Genji Shimada
Speed Is Equalized
Fight Takes Place A Random A Random Area Of New York
ThDFLbQ.png

"I've copied the techniques of countless fighters.
There ain't nothing you got that can catch me off guard, cyborg."

dac8qsj-fbbbabd0-e94f-4250-9953-dd1b50577bb9.png

"True skill cannot be replicated, Taskmaster.
Prepare to witness the power of the Dragon."
TaskMaster:Sparrow:

While Genji can one shot regardless of which AP end you favoured, I feel like Taskmaster soundly takes this. He’s already copied the fighting styles of several opponents more skilled than anything Genji has to offer, as well as any opponents Genji has fought himself. Anthony’s also integrating separate techniques in tandem, such as how he could mix the acrobatic movements of Spider-Man and Daredevil in quick succession when fighting Iron Man. So think Genji’s going to have a tough time getting a read on him. Assuming Genji does present any combative movement that’s somehow problematic, Taskmaster can just copy it that no sweat

Voting Taskmaster

While Genji can one shot regardless of which AP end you favoured, I feel like Taskmaster soundly takes this. He’s already copied the fighting styles of several opponents more skilled than anything Genji has to offer, as well as any opponents Genji has fought himself. Anthony’s also integrating separate techniques in tandem, such as how he could mix the acrobatic movements of Spider-Man and Daredevil in quick succession when fighting Iron Man. So think Genji’s going to have a tough time getting a read on him. Assuming Genji does present any combative movement that’s somehow problematic, Taskmaster can just copy it that no sweat

Voting Taskmaster
Tbf, Genji is acrobatic to the point that Omnics with Picosecond perception timing cant properly percieve him

Tbf, Genji is acrobatic to the point that Omnics with Picosecond perception timing cant properly percieve him
True, but Taskmaster’s photographic reflexes and analytical prediction has let him dodge attacks from Spider-Man, so Genji’s not really doing anything unfamiliar here

Yeah, not seeing how this isnt a stomp tbh, even with taskmaster's lower dura it doesnt really matter when Genji will just never hit him

Please wait until Genji is revised to use him.

Either way is there any way Taskmaster doesn't stomp here? Spider-****** is more impressive then anything in Overwatch, with the closest dude being Doomfist, and he just slaps the ground and one-shots that way

Please wait until Genji is revised to use him.

Either way is there any way Taskmaster doesn't stomp here? Spider-****** is more impressive then anything in Overwatch, with the closest dude being Doomfist, and he just slaps the ground and one-shots that way
what revisions are going on with genji?

TBH I genuinely didn't care about Hansoap before and I still don't now, but sure, I'll start when i get home

Whos a good character that can replace Genji for this thread?
Literally nobody from overwatch to my knowledge, Taskmaster anal predicts everyone in the verse sans those with AoE that's too big for him to actually dodge, or is named Reaper and just can't be killed

Back