• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tl;dr Tarkus should probably be At least 8-C rather than just 8-C.

I was originally gonna think about downgrading the Pre-Tarkus bunch sans Speedweed but the scaling honestly makes enough sense as is. Jonathan took a few blows from Tarkus, and the scaling party goes from there even if it seems a little wonky. However, Tarkus himself exceeds in the strength of all three of Jonathan, Zeppeli, and Bruford in the stance of AP. We don't really know by how much, but we just know that he does. Hence, the At least notion.

Discuss.

Tarkus shows more personality over the fodder zombies we see in the series. I think it's worth mentioning that because of this, he was most likely toying with Jonathan (pulling and releasing the chain in that choking game thingy) rather than using 100% of his strength.

Just something I wanted to put out of there.

Yeah?.

That Dio is at least a few times more powerful than he was at the fire. How much ? Unquantifiable. Could be a lot could be a bit.

Although fa t is will fought and traded blows and decided he was one forth of dio or o e tenth deprnding .

Back