• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would destroy a tank or heavily armoured helicopter be 9A or 8C? Both can easily destroy buildings but to what degree.

Thanks in advance guys

Destroying a helicopter would be Wall level, as a Stinger, a weapon with a destructive force of 12.5 megajoules can do it just fine. Tanks would probably be similar. So, only 9-B

Ahhh yeah I see never mind.

Wait does this mean James Bond should only be peak 9B?

His 9A reasoning is that his Aston Martin Vanquish can destroy Helicopters and rockets can destroy heavily armoured ones

Not even peak 9-B. There is no reasoning why destroying a helicopter should not just be baseline 9-B, maybe at max scaling to the Stinger missile

No no I was saying his peak should be 9B not peak 9B sorry bad wording on my behalf.

Gyro did do a Calc on Jaws and the Golden Gun which put Bond at, At Least 9B and the Vanquish should be superior I think that's the reasoning honestly

i'll discuss this with Gyronutz.

We will do some research but at the moment it looks like At Least 9B Bond rather than 9A

But I mean, the rockets in the Vanquish should atleast be equal to Jaws by scaling to the golden Gun.

Feel free to update the profile accordingly then.

Never mind, I've crossed checked for the reason we upgraded him and I don't think there is enough evidence to suggest 9A

I'll change it now

Thank you. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back