• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I did say I'll take a break making any vs matches. Looks like I have to cut it short, cuz this idea is just too tempting.

The servant who I chose when I played Fate/Extra against my least favorite magical girl in Holy Quintet who is still pretty decent in Rebellion.

Three tails Tamamo and Law of Cycle Sayaka.

SBA and speed is unequalized.

Tamamo FGO4
Miki Sayaka 05
Tamamo no Mae:
Sayaka Miki:

Stalemated:

Okay,this might difficult,both have very good tool here but i give it to Tamamo here,most of Sayaka attack are magic/mana based right? so it get absorbed by Tamamo shield here,i post the power description : " Mantra: Aphotic Cave: Tamamo erects a temporary barrier that reduces the damage she takes to a tenth of its original value, absorbing the mana from her opponent's attack to replenish her own. ",also her witchcraft might be helpful here but who know.Still if Sayaka put her to sleep then gg,since Tamamo didn't have MR so yeah......

Siding with Tamamo for now,until someone give an good input.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Okay,this might difficult,both have very good tool here but i give it to Tamamo here,most of Sayaka attack are magic/mana based right?
If you mean something like blasts of magical energy or something, no, not at all.

I mean, the striking strenght is High 7-A regardless if Sayaka is using a sword or not.

Plus the sword isn't really magical, it's only enhanced

Sayaka's overall superior experience should give her the obvious edge once she finishes summoning Octavia, and from there Tamamo can't kill her.

That said she one shots with basically anything prior to that.

Not sure

Hmmm, I wonder if unqualize speed would make this more interesting? Sayaka is>Homura mach 600+ and Oktavia MHS+ is baseline as far as I know.

She did, but they were in CQC.

Reacting from afar is easier.

Also why "speed is not unequalized"

Because writting "Speed is equalized" is boring. :p

Edit: Speed is unequal now, haven't done this in a while. Hope it's not a mistake.

Back