• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
• Both are High 6-C
• Both are Final War Version

Suneater :

Nejire Chan : 7 (@Gitagon, @TheRustyOne, @Danny33wise, @AThe1412, @MintyBoi1, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @V999)

Inconclusive :

images

images

Last edited:
Nejire wins 9 out of 10 times cause her power is always constant.

Tamaki's strength solely depends on what he ate that morning.

Even his strongest attacks so far still requires a boost from Nejire's energy.

Nejire easily, in fact I dare say I don't see any way for Suneater to win.

She can easily restrain him with her Wave Motion and he lacks any method of escaping. Her range is superior as well, so she can easily keep out of his reach while flying high above. SBA means they start in the strongest state, but Tamaki isn't going to even fire Plasma Cannon at her since that'd kill her.

They both would go for restrain or incapacitation. Yeah Tamaki can fly as well, but her flight is overall better and she still has superior range.

Good thing that win conditions that are out of character still make this not a stomp, so the fact he can win via plasma cannon also mean that this isn't a stomp, voting my waifu

Good thing that win conditions that are out of character still make this not a stomp, so the fact he can win via plasma cannon also mean that this isn't a stomp, voting my waifu
She could just dodge it even if he fired it off, it's the most obvious and straight forward attack in the series. And he'll have nothing afterward.

Also it takes him a good while to build it up, since he needed Nejire and Mirio to distract Shigaraki. She isn't going to give him such a chance.

Even if blood lusted he isn't firing it off period, since he gets restrained pretty much instantly.

Both are in the same range, not calling a stomp, it's just massively in Nejire's favor.

Back