• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Mirko vs Nejire Chan
  • Both are 7-A
  • Speed is equal
  • Starting Distance is 25m
Nejire:
Mirko: 1 (Therefir)
Inconclusive: 7 (TheRustyOne, Nierre, Insert_creative_name_here_12, Acer_, Popted2, speedster352, FourLeafCloverz)

Last edited:
Mirko might be too agile for Nejire, and she is able to one-shot Nejire while Mirko could probably take two or three hits and keep fighting.

Not to mention the experience advantage Mirko has, she has my vote.

While Mirko is without a doubt more agile.

However Nejire fights at range, not up close. So I think Mirko would be hard press to land a hit on Nejire, who'd be flying high up in the sky. And would also be well aware that a single hit would end the fight. Since Mirko lacks any ranged attacks, she has no way of attacking besides jumping up towards her.

Since Mirko hasn't been shown to propel herself in mid air, she'd basically be a sitting duck for any attacks Nejire fired at her. She could counter with her own kicks, but that means she'll be falling back down to the ground. Meaning Nejire is safe to either move higher out of her jump range, or fire off more attacks.

In terms of stamina, Nejire has better feats of lasting longer. But Mirko has better feats of taking damage and ignoring pain.

Honestly, I'll vote inconclusive. Mirko should be capable of avoiding her attacks, but I see Nejire being smart enough to keep Mirko from ever getting too close to her. And I have no way of knowing who'd last longer in a battle of attrition.

Mirko is undoubtedly stronger. She tanked a hit from Apex Shigaraki while Nejire was KOed by some rubble thrown by Shiggy.

Pretty much means Mirko can take her out the same way even if Nejire is flying in the air.

Too bad Nejire never used her power defensively cause since she can harden it into a spike plus wrap it around Mirio's arm, she should be able to make an armor for herself.

Back