• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iron Man (Mark 45):
Small Town level (Can harm those who can harm him, can harm himself with his own repulsor blasts, should have the same full-thrust capabilities as his previous armor), higher with Charged Repulsors, City level with lasers

Nejire PLW Arc:

7-B VS 7-A+.

She's also a glass cannon who'll die in one hit, no matter what key you use. Easy win for Iron Man even in their 8-A keys.

Iron Man has homing attacks, information analysis, comparable if not superior flight/mobility, and higher intelligence.

Nejire's attacks are easy for him to avoid and he can tank multiple hits from her, while she'll die in a single hit.

She's also a glass cannon who'll die in one hit, no matter what key you use. Easy win for Iron Man even in their 8-A keys.

Iron Man has homing attacks, information analysis, comparable if not superior flight/mobility, and higher intelligence.

Nejire's attacks are easy for him to avoid and he can tank multiple hits from her, while she'll die in a single hit.
So, in the OP's situation, would it be sudden death? Nejire launches a 7-A+ attack killing Iron Man while dying from the power of his own attack.

I don't understand what you mean. Who dies from the power of their own attack, Iron Man? Nejire dies if she gets hit one time by Iron Man. Who is killing themselves?

Iron Man can avoid her attacks though, so he's more likely to one shot her before getting one shotted himself. As I explained above.

So even Iron Man 8-A defeat Nejire in 7-A

So even Iron Man 8-A defeat Nejire in 7-A
He has a very high chance yes. Since he's far more skilled than her and can still one shot her with his attacks.

I'm not going to call a stomp, I'll let someone else decide that.

But she would be able to one shot him as well. Just Iron Man is more likely to hit first with his many attacks.

I believe this is a very favorable scenario for Incon tbh. The two have a real chance of one shot at each other.
I believe Iron Man has the higher chance of winning, which would be his win. Since he has comparable if not superior flight to dodge her attacks. While his attacks will home in on her, meaning she has to take the time to destroy them or get killed. Which can leave her open to multiple shots she can't avoid as they'll follow her.

He is far more intelligent and skilled than she is as well. And with information analysis he'll figure out ways to counter her even more effectively. Her attacks don't have massive AOE that makes it impossible to dodge and her own attacks don't lock on and follow her targets.

I believe Iron Man has the higher chance of winning, which would be his win. Since he has comparable if not superior flight to dodge her attacks. While his attacks will home in on her, meaning she has to take the time to destroy them or get killed. Which can leave her open to multiple shots she can't avoid as they'll follow her.

He is far more intelligent and skilled than she is as well. And with information analysis he'll figure out ways to counter her even more effectively. Her attacks don't have massive AOE that makes it impossible to dodge and her own attacks don't lock on and follow her targets.
I see

Fair enough. Change my vote to Iron Man FRA.

fhA0Ba.gif

Back