• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales Where Certain SCPverse character's originate from

Basically just want to know the tales where some of these gods come from. Most notably Atanti (682's true form), the Koitern, and the whole thing with The Scarlet King Vs. The Brothers Death or whatever. I've heard of a lot of this stuff but have hardly actually seen any of it, and it's kind of difficult to find. Any information regarding SCP verse high tiers or top tiers I'd appreciate really. Also I do specifically want to know the tales where the 198k+ dimensions and uncountably infinite dimension things come from, if that's not too much to ask for.

for the real name of SCP-682 is a tale called "The World's Legacy" and there also his relation to SCP-053 and The Koitern.

The Scarlet King vs Brothers Death in Real Adventure in Capitalism & Dust and Blood

198k dimensions is from this and uncountably infinite dimensions is from this

Atanti and the Koiter

Scarlet King vs the Brothers is a bit harder to pin down because theres actually quite a few but the one youre referencing is this

Theres actually a BUNCH of new higher dimensional stuff with the inclusion of the 5000 series of SCPs, including more infinite dimensional stuff

WeeklyBattles said:
Atanti and the Koiter
Scarlet King vs the Brothers is a bit harder to pin down because theres actually quite a few but the one youre referencing is this

Theres actually a BUNCH of new higher dimensional stuff with the inclusion of the 5000 series of SCPs, including more infinite dimensional stuff
i hope there's a statment The Brothers Death being 1-A so the SCP cosmology would be bumped to possibly tier 0

Wardokman69 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
Atanti and the KoiterScarlet King vs the Brothers is a bit harder to pin down because theres actually quite a few but the one youre referencing is thisTheres actually a BUNCH of new higher dimensional stuff with the inclusion of the 5000 series of SCPs, including more infinite dimensional stuff
i hope there's a statment The Brothers Death being 1-A so the SCP cosmology would be bumped to possibly tier 0
Bruh if TBD was 1-A, what would that bump everyone above it to? High Elder God's would be bumped to 1-A of a higher level I assume, The All Mighty would either also be a higher level of 1-A or 1-A+, I'm not sure, 001 SAS would either be 1-A+, High 1-A, or 0, Mary Nakayama would probably be the same tier, and 3812 would be tier 1-A+ then tier 0 at it's peak I'd guess.

RinneItachi said:
Bruh if TBD was 1-A, what would that bump everyone above it to? High Elder God's would be bumped to 1-A of a higher level I assume, The All Mighty would either also be a higher level of 1-A or 1-A+, I'm not sure, 001 SAS would either be 1-A+, High 1-A, or 0, Mary Nakayama would probably be the same tier, and 3812 would be tier 1-A+ then tier 0 at it's peak I'd guess.
well, the difference between TBD and HEG is ****** insane, even a combined power of TBD, All Knowlegde from The Library, and ALEXYLVA only grants them a momen in their presence.

Wardokman69 said:
RinneItachi said:
well, the difference between TBD and HEG is ****** insane, even a combined power of TBD, All Knowlegde from The Library, and ALEXYLVA only grants them a momen in their presence.
Yes, but the gap between 1-A and 1-A+ or above 1-A+ is still a huge one, so I think the HEG would still just be a higher level of 1-A.

Back