• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Take some notes from a principal - Note (Gryoheim) vs Principal Maruov (GDF)

What are Note's prep feats?

The profile's not updated yet, but Note with prep is able to add all Gyrohem abilities he has recorded to his mech for use, the most notable ones include Universal Teleportation, Mind Manipulation, Limited Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation, and essentially all of the average abilities on Gyrohem.

The reason why this counts as prep is because once he uses it once, he can't use it again until he installs another one.

Even if we don't count that, if he knows about the enemy (and he usually will know find out about them, since his searching skills are almost on-par with his building skills, and he built a prototype version of his mech only out of spare parts from a junkyard), he will be able to replicate his enemy's abilities and add counter abilities (add powers that his enemy's weak to) in his mech. Once again though, these abilities are one time use. He can counter this by putting multiple in at once however, which he usually does.

I mean like, has he defeated anyone of note (stronger opponents) or perhaps characters who may be comparable to Maruov?

I kind of realized I didn't update his profile, sooo... I will after this fight though. XP

Anyways, Note was able to defeat a Creature of the Element, which spawned from the Sage of the Elements. Said creature would be able to rip through mountain level durability easily (His mech was badly damaged however). Another example would be holding his own against the Creator of Dungeons, who is around Maruov's level.

Lol tiz cool, typically a good idea to check just in case next time : p

Creator of Dungeons? Creator of Elements? They have profiles? Typically when you say someone is in the power level of something it's a pretty specific thing.

Ty ty, and just to compare. Alma is a casual City level. She and another of the same level, is utterly beaten by Maruov's Secretary. And he's superior to the secretary. So he's a high end there, should be equal if not on his advantage.

To be honest it's probably equal, since not only did Note destroy a city with his mech's bombs, he also destroyed half of a mountain along with it, soo...

Well, basically the first comment I gave above: replicating abilities and adding counter abilities for said abilities, if that makes sense.

It makes sense but it's a bit vague....

Hmm, can he imitate everything? Some of Maruov's abilities are trained for decades and are based on youkai capabilities. His stat amp ability and Presence Shrouding aren't easy to counter either considering they can trick even very skilled Hunters.

Back