• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reset(Massive CRT) for Bastard!! Part1(General in-verse terms)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such humble words, Virgo, you tear my heart.
Oh... I wouldn't consider them humble by any stretch of the imagination. I just appreciate Bastard!! getting a verse wide update.

And a CRT in general going smoothly.

Also this being @Pain first CRT, I can applaud how well structured it is with actual citations and evidence to back they arguments while showing credible knowledge of the verse in question.

Either way this CRT has been more or less resolved, so I won't ramble on anymore.

Yeah. Just tell me what needs to be unlocked.
well, I can see that Bastard!! profiles are currently unlocked tho. Maybe you can lock it again when I finish updating?

Also, thank you guys. I must say this thread wouldn't have been complete if it weren't for some other people's help. Again I want to show my appreciation to all of you and hope that the next thread will just be as smooth

well, I can see that Bastard!! profiles are currently unlocked tho. Maybe you can lock it again when I finish updating?

Also, thank you guys. I must say this thread wouldn't have been complete if it weren't for some other people's help. Again I want to show my appreciation to all of you and hope that the next thread will just be as smooth
actually, iirc bastard!! profile is never locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back