• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone want to learn? - Fight Request "Maruov Poppins"

Principal Maruov Poppins

First Key is the only one available though, about to redefine youkai abilities.

Available tiers are

7-B

High 7-A

High 6-C

Hoping for not a stomp on either direction.

Bonus - Might write an excerpt or mini-encounter depending on if opponent's owner is interested.

.... Again, I would suggest Iblis Victoria, but her High-Godly prevents Maruov from winning at all (Since she is able to also come back from BFR and sealing) and if we use the rules you laid out, Iblis would be against your High 7-A Key in her 7-A key, where Iblis always has an aura of Existence Erasure around her and lacks her weaknesses she has in her base form.

My other character, Neo Mebius, is High 6-A so that's not gonna go through.

I'm planning on making another character later on, so if you want a High 6-C opponent then hold on a bit.

I mean there's Kaminari Ji at High 6-C, but I'm fairly sure Maruov outhaxes by a wide margin...?

Yup, all of the above are said true.

And well I'm not against different tier fights but due to revision second key is unusable. I think his Silence ability might be the way to counter that regen but even with that in mind passive existence erasure ain't something to laugh at.

Well I'm in no big rush, simply left this for anyone and everyone.

Battle of intelligence ey? In that case, how about Note for 7-B. =^) Edit: After looking at the dude's profile, probably allowing Note like, a year of prep time would be pretty good. XP

Wits and skills!! Using powers wisely!

And likely, I could also choose to restrict Reactive Adaptation though it is dependent. Depends. Think it would be fairer that way for both?