• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tai Lung VS Shen and his Army (Kung Fu Panda)

In a one on one fight, I think Tai Lung has a good chance of winning via his sheer skill, stamina and paralysis. With his army though, things get more complicated. Shen would want to keep Tai Lung at bay for as long as possible, and the cannonballs that Shen uses are capable of one-shotting Thundering Rhino through his guard, so they should be able to one-shot Tai too. Trouble is, the cannons are bad at hitting moving targets, which I think Tai Lung will figure out fairly quickly. I don't think any of the wolves will give Tai Lung issues given his fight against the rhinos, maybe Boss Wolf will put up a fight given how he could take some hits from KFP2 Po but he's not skilled enough to beat Tai Lung. I also don't think that any of this will wear Tai Lung out given his immense stamina. Basically this comes down to whether or not Shen's army can hit Tai Lung with a cannonball or if Tai Lung can dodge for long enough to get close to Shen. Shen is ruthless and willing enough to sacrifice his own men, but the wolves aren't willing to kill their own kind and Shen is likely to kill them for disobeying instead. There's too many variables here, I'd say inconclusive.

Back