• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one even cares about omni-directional waves. And Smash Arceus is literally a figurine that Master Hand is playing with. Master Hand views Arceus as a literal, inanimate, lifeless figurine.

Can you prove that Smash Bros Arceus is even close to Pokemon Arceus?

If there is little to no ap gap then goku wins, if goku has a solid ap advantage then he one shots, if tabuu has solid ap advantage he probably still wins but goku can it spam and maybe pull off the win. Who has more ap? Is there any middle ground on this matter?

Well, ive already proven that both gameplay and cutsccene wise, there is nothing that indicates omnidirectionality for any of Tabuu´s attacks.

And his teleportation has never stated nor shown to be instant, unlike Goku´s.

And IT would indeed be an lear advatange for Goku, sincce he can easly track Tabuu´s ki and teleport directly to him, while Tabuu has no way to track Goku down in any shape nor form specially when speed is equalized as stated on the OP.

Tabu does not stomp in any way.

Son Gandhi said:
Look here's the facts, goku can dodge the so-called omnidirectional waves and the ap gap is very questionable. Isn't IZ like 12 universes anyway? since he is like the entire timeline and was leaking in to other timeline's, ever expanding etc. that seems more impressive or at least similar to dialga's heartbeat. Anyway, again is there anything stopping goku from IT spamming then releasing a full powered kamehameha at point blank range?
No. IZ was a single timeline. That's all. That is exactly baseline. Dialga's literal heartbeat can one-shot IZ. And a full power Kamehameha wouldn't do shit.

Zamasu would in fact leak into other universes and become Low Multiversal; key word: would, he never did, so nobody scales from that.

Nobody seems to agree on the AP, if they are close in ap then the full power kamehameha would do shit, quite a lot of shit actually... probably one-shot

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Zamasu would in fact leak into other universes and become Low Multiversal; key word: would, he never did, so nobody scales from that.
I know, but it's not really relevant.

Son Gandhi said:
Nobody seems to agree on the AP, if they are close in ap then the full power kamehameha would do shit, quite a lot of shit actually... probably one-shot
Almost everyone agrees that Tabuu has a massive AP advantage. And even if they were close, a full power Kamehameha would not one-shot.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Can you prove that Smash Bros Arceus is even close to Pokemon Arceus?
Not how this works Asuka. It's accepted here that Smash Arceus is Low 2-C. Have an issue believing Smash Arceus is Low 2-C?

Make a CRT (Content Revision Thread). Otherwise nothing changes at all.

They are both comfortably above baseline right? What gives tabuu this huge ap advantage, being way stronger than baseline's just like goku. There needs to be more clarification on this supposed huge ap gap?

You realize that the Canon dialga is 2-B right? We don't need to prove that smash dialga is equal to that, of which there's no indication, we just need that trophy description with it's low 2-C statement.

@Asuka. First, Off Waves are very clearly omnidirectional. Most of your logic falls flat. One, Tabuu was not level with the Smashers, so being a ground based sweep is impossible, especially considering how Tabuu was in the air. Two, we see it extend on the y axis in the infamous clip, not just the x axis. Dedede built the brooches because there was absolutely no way to avoid the Off Waves. If it was simply enough for a jump, the dude who has Jump in the name of his Up-B would've not had such a drastic last resort, which involved him virtually killing Luigi and kidnapping the virtual corpses of Ness, Zelda/Peach, Mario/Link, and Pit/Yoshi. And four, spot dodging and rolling to prove that in the fight it's not omnidirectional is faulty, being pure game mechanics given how that renders you temporarily invincible to things that a sidestep couldn't avoid, such as TNT, Mewtwo's forward air, or especially final smashes, like Samus's Zero Laser.

Second. Teleportation by definition is instantaneous, and Goku still does the temple-to-finger thing to do so, so if anything, it's slower than most teleports. And the moment Goku does a hit and run tactic is the moment I give up pizza.

"Second. Teleportation by definition is instantaneous, and Goku still does the temple-to-finger thing to do so, so if anything, it's slower than most teleports. And the moment Goku does a hit and run tactic is the moment I give up pizza."

Uhhhhhh wot

Off Waves are very clearly omnidirectional.

No they are not, can you even see the logic behind what you are saying?

The gaves are shown to expand in a spiral, not an sphere.

Debunked by basic logic.

Second. Teleportation by definition is instantaneous, and Goku still does the temple-to-finger thing to do so, so if anything, it's slower than most teleports. And the moment Goku does a hit and run tactic is the moment I give up pizza.

Tabuu´s teleports has him create red smoke, has cooldown, and takes his damn while before attacking directly in front of him.

Please be consistent in which gameplay mechanics you want to use, because from this point, i think you are just being biased.

...Guys, I think Tabuu erases Goku in this fight...

I THINK TABUU WOULD RAPE! And this comes from a man who overhypes Son Goku to the 13th Dimension. Get it? Cause...there are only 12 Dimensions? No? Aww...

He easly dodges the waves and then one shots tabuu, as ive proven above.
Who the hell even said he leads with waves? Plus, people overhype Ultra Instict. It's not like it literally dodges everything. In his fight with Limit-Breaker Jiren, he was hit multiple times. And you have not proven that Goku one-shots.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I THINK TABUU WOULD RAPE! And this comes from a man who overhypes Son Goku to the 13th Dimension. Get it? Cause...there are only 12 Dimensions? No? Aww...
I'd stop trolling around if I were you.

Because that seems to be what you are doing.

Tabuu´s teleports has him create red smoke, has cooldown, and takes his damn while before attacking directly in front of him.

Please be consistent in which gameplay mechanics you want to use, because from this point, i think you are just being biased.
He wasn't even talking about Tabuu's teleport. But having a cooldown is literally just game mechanics. If he just spammed teleport the whole fight, it would be unwinnable. That's a game mechanic.

Well, looks like you have pretty much outed yourself as biased.

You take literally all disadvatanges (Being able to sidestep the waves and Tabuu´s cooldown) but think that this PIS fight´s advatanges are somehow canon (Like the waves being "omnidirectional" when they are shown to expand on a spiral fashion on a 2D perspective.)

So no. You are wrong.

Unless you have a legit scan of Tabuu´s attacks being actually omnidirectional or that he has infinite stamina to spam teleport forever (Which would be useless since he cannot attack while teleporting, as shown in the same battle.)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
I'd stop trolling around if I were you.
Because that seems to be what you are doing.
How am I trolling? I'm stating that Tabuu would easily win this.

Well, ive already proven that both gameplay and cutsccene wise, there is nothing that indicates omnidirectionality for any of Tabuu´s attacks.

And his teleportation has never stated nor shown to be instant, unlike Goku´s.

And IT would indeed be an lear advatange for Goku, sincce he can easly track Tabuu´s ki and teleport directly to him, while Tabuu has no way to track Goku down in any shape nor form specially when speed is equalized as stated on the OP.

Tabu does not stomp in any way.
A teleport is instant by definition.

What do you mean "track him down?" It's not like Goku is going to be hiding or anything. Plsu, Zelda and Meta Knight can both teleport. It didn't stop Tabuu from obliterating them.

Who the hell even said he leads with waves? Plus, people overhype Ultra Instict. It's not like it literally dodges everything. In his fight with Limit-Breaker Jiren, he was hit multiple times. And you have not proven that Goku one-shots.

---

Exept that, oncce again, ive proven how the waves are not omni directional.

While Ultra instinct might not be an insta dodge hax, ive proven that it is dodgeable by the same game mechanics you treasure so much.

And, Master Hand is Low 2-C because he ccreated the smash universe and its time, so im gonna asume he is Ultimate Zamasu tier, and this Goku stomps that without much trouble at all.

Tabuu has shapeshifting and Universe creation and embodiment...

Tabuu also defeated Master Hand, who has SO MANY Manipulations/Feats, that it's not even funny anymore, when you compare that to Son Goku.

What do you mean "track him down?" It's not like Goku is going to be hiding or anything. Plsu, Zelda and Meta Knight can both teleport. It didn't stop Tabuu from obliterating them.

They literally didnt, or the prep is too long for them to dodge the waves on reaction. Doesnt mean that their teleports are somehow comparable to Goku´s.

Not to mention that, again, Speed is EQUALIZED.

Its like Doctor Strange not using the time stone on Thanos on the Movie when it might have worked on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back