• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These are fundamentally the same animal with only minor differences; if we were using only the JFC Tyrannosaur's feats from the show, it really would depend on who would manage to deliver the first crippling bite. But since we're apparently including feats from the online game too, I might give this to the JFC Rex in account for its durability, being able to survive attacks that would be crippling, if not outright fatal, for the real Tyrannosaurus.

@Tarb, where does it say there are differces in sight, size, or bite?

JFC T. rex for Kiryu reasons, also if both get a bite on each other, the real one would have the bite on it infected due to bacteria and would likely die even if it escaped the fight.

@The JP universe Tyrannosaurus can't see things not in motion. Debated as it is, most sources treat it as canon lately. By comparison the real world Tyrannosaurus has had vision accutity studies and has been shown to have excellent vision. Additionally it's shorter legs and wider frame as one can tell by measuring its preportions, would make the real world Tyrannosaurus far harder to topple over.

Isn't this like the same thing? I mean, they are the same animal and they should have the same feats... except the Fight Club one has the hypothesis that it's mouth was highly infectious.

So, IRL Rex can survive their own bites, so the JFC ones scales too. But, due to the bite of the JFC one being full of bacteria, I am 100% sure that if it lands a bite, the IRL rex will die upon hours after running away due to infection.

I vote for the JFC due that slim chance.

Back