• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

T-800 vs Xenomorph

Since the Xenomorph made its debut in the Mortal Kombat series with MKX, and now with the advent of the T-800 now following suite in Mortal Kombat 11 respectively, it prompted a thought--- Who would win in a fight?

Given that the T-800 is a human murder machine, as well as the Xenomorphs are human killing machines, given the fact that their stats are respectably even enough to pose an interesting battle, I'd say--- and this isn't a pairing I've really heard anyone mention yet.

I see it go either way, tbh. The T-800s will certainly have a much better chance of fending off Xenomorphs than humans would. It's kinda hard to call. Would the Xenomorph's subsonic speeds be able to blitz the T-800's clunky/slower movement speed, or would the T-800's precision and super-computer like processing/programming be able to overcome the odds and be able to outthink and endure whatever the Xenomorphs have to give them?

Given the fact that even humans are able to kill Xenomorphs with weapons, it's easy to assume that T-800 models won't have any issue killing Xenomorphs at all either. They certainly don't possess the limitations that humans do, they don't fatigue, nor panic---they're literal killing machines, so they won't even hesitate at the sight of the Xenomorphs either. I'd like to think that the T-800's would be FAR more durable than the androids of the Aliens Franchise, such as Bishop to note out an example.

The thing I'm not 100% sure on is if the Xenomorph's acidic blood be able to corrode/melt the T-800's endoskeleton, or not.

So what do you guys think? I'd say this is a pretty interesting battle overall.

I mean, as far as the specific pairing? I'd say a T-800 (Starting off with the human disguise from the get go) vs a Xenomorph (Drone or even a Warrior). We don't have to get into the Predaliens or even the queen, since they're specific entities.

We'll just assume the T-800 is sent to the events of Alien 2 at the mining station (Since it's the most diverse locale for this fight to take place) and we can just assume there's only one T-800 on board the ship, same limitations on ammo/gun availability as the human soldiers had. I think those are the most fair odds to balance things out.

I think it's safe to say that a T-800 can definitely defeat a Xenomorph drone or warrior on a 1v1 situation most times, depending on the contextual surroundings and weaponry involved. So I suppose just for this what-if battle would be: could a T-800 survive the events of what Ellen Ripley went through in Alien 2/Aliens by itself--- or how long one could survive if it's not able to overcome the odds?

We can play with the theory of the T-800 siding with the humans, or it's just at the installation on it's own, with the same access to the weapons that the human soliders did.

Back