• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

T-3000 Abilities Revision

Ok, I finally watched Terminator Genesys and I saw we have a profile for the John Connor/T-3000 but I seems to be missing some things. So I propose that the T-3000 be given these abilities based on the following reasonings:

Magnetism Manipulation- Ok the T-3000 functions by manipulating the magnetic field that holds him together. This is how he scales surfaces and shapeshifts.

Surface Scaling- He literally walks up the ceiling of a bus that was hanging off a bridge.

Limited-Intangibility- He can literally disperse himself into a cloud of nanites to avoid attacks or reposition himself before he reforms.

Vehicular Mastery- Pilots a helicopter with a high amount of skill.

Hand to Hand Combat- He does shows HTH skills when fighting Pops at various points while intergrating it with his other capabilities.

I'd also like to add to his Intelligence section to justify his gifted rating.

Have these suggestions been applied yet?

Back