• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terminator T-800 and T-850 AP and durability upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
Any reason why we currently don't use this calc for the Terminator's profile?

I also made a calc a long ass time ago for the AP of Plasma weapons that should scale to the durability of the same models too.

• T-600 gets AP and Durability upgraded to 394,570.7071 Joules
  • T-800 and T-850 physical AP gets upgraded to 4,110,740.36 Joules
  • T-800 and T-850 gets upgraded to 0.004138Tons (Wall level+) with plasma rifles and durability
  • T-1000, T-X, T-3000, and Rev-9 all scale to the Wall level+ calc in physical AP and Durability
Update:

Looks like the calc for ripping apart the inferior model can't be used to justify AP, however it was recalculated by Armorchompy as a LS feat which yields Class K results. This would apply to the T-800 and any superior models.

• Agree: Qawsedf234, Elizhaa, DarkDragonMedeus, Theburgerking11, Abstractions
  • Neutral:
  • Disagree:

Last edited:
Updated OP

Looks good to me, but I recall Antvasima saying he doesn't think Terminator 3D would be considered canon based on the nature of being an attraction at Universal Studios rather than a movie. Though the Terminator wiki considers it a tier 1.1 canon.

Yeah that's the only iffy part I have about it. The T2 feat is from a movie ride attraction and isn't referenced in other works afaik.
Any reason why we currently don't use this calc for the Terminator's profile?
Because it hasn't been accepted yet. Its one of the forgotten and never looked at calcs.
T-1000, T-X, T-3000, and Rev-9 all scale to the Wall level+ calc in physical AP and Durability
I feel weird about this. Since from memory the T-1000, T-X, T-3000 and even the Rev-9 all struggled with actually damaging a T-800/850 without using their weapons or some other object to focus their power.

But since they still damage it should be mentioned for scaling reasonings, but I'm not to sure how to word it.

I think DarkDragonMedeus accepted it, since the low-end has (accepted) in front of it
I thought so to but DDM never specified which end was used, never commented on the second feat and then mentioned other stuff should be calced instead.

The calc also doesn't provide numbers for the other ends of the speeds (which is really weird since I have no idea how tackling speed is somehow higher than a knife throwing speed)

So I've watched all the major fight scenes involving the T-1000, Rev-9, T-3000 and the T-X and what I said before is correct. The T-800/850 tanks all of the attacks from the superior models until they form bladed weapons, use items in the environment or use some other third thing to increase their ability to inflict damage.

So if are to scale they would need a "higher with weapons" rating.

Um, I said that back in 2018 so I do remember what I said until now. The "gas explosion being 9-A" was an honest mistake given that was before I knew gas explosions are much less impressive durability wise than they look.

Plus, I'm not a calc group member, so I can't officially approve calculations. But it's admittedly dubious to consider an attraction feature canon to any of the timelines. Just a heads up, Terminator is a multiverse with multiple timelines.

I'll ask to get the calc looked at in the relevant thread

I've requested the T-800 ripping a T-600 feat to be checked by a calc mod, if it takes a while longer, I'll politely ask a calc mod on their wall.

Blog has been updated, I'd appreciate a re-evaluation and confirmation where people stand with the feats.

I will do so soon then.

Thanks for the comments ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back