• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Desayuno Resistance (Only Spanish speakers will understand the joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I tried to include this in this thread, but I have realized that it is much better to make it its own thread, instead of bothering that one.
Anyway, what am I trying to achieve?
The answer is simple:
Limited Resistance to Mind Manipulation for John Cena

Why? well...

In this fight, Bray Wyatt mentally manipulates John Cena, making him go through his entire career as a fighter, however... John Cena begins to free himself little by little, as the fight goes on.

This would be the sequence of events:
And this would be how I would format it in the profile:

What do you think?

The "Discussion Rules" page says that for "Minor Content Revisions" like this only need 1 "staff member with evaluation rights", right?
In that case, I can applied the revision now, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back