• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Symbiotes (Marvel) and Helspont (DC and Wildstorm)

Idk if this should be posted here but when do you think they will be in Vs Threads. I mean There's Patrick Toxin and the Life Foundation Symbiotes. And even Carnage Cosmic is missing in here. I'm a fan of Marvel Symbiotes and also Helspont because of how cool they are.

If you want something calculated, post the feat with the source here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/908068#315

If you want to make a page, follow this:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Format_for_Character_Profiles

... or copy a open page and fill the categories up for your character. Here a few pages I made myself that I think are ok:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Murtagh

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Borg

If you have questions, just ask me or other members. Since you want to make some pages for some Marvel characters and have any specific questions ask the experts:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Knowledgeable_Members_List#L_-_Q

I made a draft. Also giving credit to DC wiki for info. And idk the other stuff so how did I do?

Helspont

"Victory is mine! Reunification begins NOW!!"

Powers and Stats

Tier: Unknown

Name: Helspont, Lord Helspont

Origin: DC and Wildstorm

Classification: Daemonite

Powers and Abilities: Daemonite Physiology: (The following represents the potential alien abilities available to the average Daemonite while operating on Earth. Even if demonstration of such abilities has not been explicitly shown in a canonical resource. The higher the status of the Daemonite the stronger their abilities are. Training and practice of their abilities allow them to break the cap of their abilities. Variations of these powers may apply depending upon the wielder in question.), Acurian Physiology (His Acurian host body increases his strength and durability to levels that let him combat heroes like Mr. Majestic and come out alive. A unique trait Helspot has is the ability to possess multiple vessels at the same time, even from within his own body.), Accelerated Healing, Chronokinesis, Claws (Daemonites have long, dangerous claws on each hand and foot which they use within combat and to help break the mental barrier of their host bodies. They can also expose these claws while within their host body to allow for stronger attacks.), Fangs (Daemonites have long, dangerous fangs in their mouths which they use to rend and tear at targets. Their fangs can help them breach the mental barriers of their hosts. Some Daemonites use long tendrils instead of fangs for the same effects.), Immortality, Metamorphosis, Phasing (Daemonites have a degree of intangibility allowing them to phase through solid objects as they do when they take possession of a host body. They can continue to phase even while within their host body. Their phasing isn't automatic and they must concentrate to hold their form.), Possession, (Daemonites are parasitic beings that not only take complete control over another being's body but inhabits their mind as well. They feed on the nutrients and physiology of the host body until the body is destroyed or the Daemonite abandons it. Normally, possession causes no harm to the physical body but the process changes frequently. The stronger the Daemonite the easier the transition. Occasionally, the Daemonite can leave the host body violently and destroy the body), Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Reflexes, Superhuman Strength, Telepathy, Energy Manipulation, Leadership, Weapons Master

Attack Potency: Unknown

Speed: Unknown

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability: Unknown

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Unknown

Standard Equipment: Unknown.

Intelligence: Very High (His Leadership is his greatest skill though is his ability to lead, and in some cases, manipulate others. He commands great Daemonite, half-Daemonite, and even human armies that will do his bidding without question.)

Weaknesses: Environmental Intolerance: In the Wildstorm Universe, M-Class planets such as Earth have a highly toxic effect to his true Daemonite form after a short while.

Its a start. Try to make the powers and ability section smaller or sum powers up.

Superhuman Durability, Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Agility, Superhuman Reflexes, Superhuman Strength is the same as Superhuman Physical Characteristics. We also have different types of Immortality and Regenerationn.

Having a specific physiology is also not a power and stuff like Chronokinesis is just listed as Time Manipulation.

For his stats: I did find only this, but it seems he defeated superman.

I re-edited the profile. Who do I go to for publication?

Helspont

Wildstorm: http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Helspont-Wildstorm-Comics-Wildcats-Daemonite.jpg
Worldstorm: http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/93484-104410-helspont.jpg
DC:
Superman_Vol_3_7_Textless.jpg

"Victory is mine! Reunification begins NOW!!"

Powers and Stats:

Tier: Unknown

Name: Helspont, Lord Helspont, Prince Artus of Daem, Antonio Helsponti, Desmond, Wyvern, Artus

Origin: DC and Wildstorm

Classification: Daemonite, Alien

Powers and Abilities: Regenerationn (Mid), Time Manipulation, Claws (Daemonites have long, dangerous claws on each hand and foot which they use within combat and to help break the mental barrier of their host bodies. They can also expose these claws while within their host body to allow for stronger attacks.), Fangs (Daemonites have long, dangerous fangs in their mouths which they use to rend and tear at targets. Their fangs can help them breach the mental barriers of their hosts. Some Daemonites use long tendrils instead of fangs for the same effects.), Immortality (Type 1, Type 3, Type 6 and Type 8 *Host Body*), Metamorphosis, Phasing (Daemonites have a degree of intangibility allowing them to phase through solid objects as they do when they take possession of a host body. They can continue to phase even while within their host body. Their phasing isn't automatic and they must concentrate to hold their form.), Possession (Daemonites are parasitic beings that not only take complete control over another being's body but inhabits their mind as well. They feed on the nutrients and physiology of the host body until the body is destroyed or the Daemonite abandons it. Normally, possession causes no harm to the physical body but the process changes frequently. The stronger the Daemonite the easier the transition. Occasionally, the Daemonite can leave the host body violently and destroy the body), Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Telepathy, Energy Manipulation, Leadership, Weapons Master

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Defeated New 52 Superman with ease and went toe to toe against Mister Majestic. Has also ripped stars with his bare hands. He has also fought Team One, Gen┬╣┬│, Backlash, WildC.A.T.S and Youngblood)

Speed: Unknown

Lifting Strength: Unknown

Striking Strength: Unknown

Durability: Solar System level (Helspont has weathered punches from Superman and being slammed through mountains by him. He has also withstood Superman's heat vision without complaint. He also fought against Mister Majestic toe to toe)

Stamina: Superhuman

Range: Unknown

Standard Equipment: Unknown

Intelligence: Extremely High (His Leadership is his greatest skill though is his ability to lead, and in some cases, manipulate others. He commands great Daemonite, half-Daemonite, and even human armies that will do his bidding without question. Helspont is still a powerful Daemonite but is a more accomplished conqueror than ever before. In service to the Daemonite empire he subjugated entire star systems and became a legend. His success and abilities created enemies out of his own people though, and out of fear of what he could do, he was imprisoned and exiled for thousands of years.)

Weaknesses: Environmental Intolerance: In the Wildstorm Universe, M-Class planets such as Earth have a highly toxic effect to his true Daemonite form after a short while.

Feats:
Soloed against WildC.A.T.S and defeated them all
Takes a heat vision blast
Subdues Superma
One shots Superma
Backhands Superman unconcious

And About Regenerationn. What type is "If a Daemonite is ever harmed it can heal indefinitely while it's brain still survives. Daemonites have been seen losing their limbs, internal organs and portions of their brains while still surviving. It also seems that Daemonites heal more quickly while resting within a host body."?

Back