• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

swords vs arms, elven song vs a fairy tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh! It's been a while since Lucy's been in a VSThread. Good to see her again.

Lucy should scale to a casual 1.22 Gigaton feat, while Erza should upscale from 2.02 Gigatons. 0.6x AP difference. Almost a neglegible AP difference tbh.

Anyways, so Erza has ESP. I think that's going to help substantially here sensing the vectors (unless her ESP only works for magic or it's applied for something else. I feel like I might miss something out here). Unfortunately, she still can't interact with them (she doesn't have NPI), which is bad for her considering she can just Dura Neg through Erza's armor and just rip out her heart, destroy her brain, pull the blood vessels from her brain, etc. All of those are extremely in-character for Lucy btw.

There's also the fact that Lucy is outranging her pretty badly. But even then, she can still get away and keep abusing her range if Erza gets too close (it's the Diclonii's schtick after all). Even worse for Erza is that AoE shenanigans Lucy has, which should increase her LS colosally (In Base with her vectors only being 2m long and human-hand-sized AoE, she had Class K LS. With Size Manipulation, it should be higher. Of course, this is difficult to determine specifically due to her displaying 0 LS feats with that. But here we are). Her vectors can grow as large as Islands btw. Sooooooo, good luck to Erza at trying to dodge that.

Anyways, Lucy can also get a momentary 9x AP amp by getting enraged. Of course, the easiest way to enrage her is to hurt a loved one (which is not posssible). But getting frustrated is a thing still. Sooo, yeah. She gets enraged, and Lucy one-shots.

Also, I do question if Power Nullification can work on Lucy, considering it's been shown to nullify magic. And Lucy's powers are psychic. A different type of energy as far as I am concerned. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

With all this said, I cast my vote for Lucy.

counted, but just saying i didnt restrict anything (outside what key their in.) so erza can be powered by her emotions (it doesnt last long iirc.) while it lasts she can oneshot lucy so at the very least it's not a stomp.

Heard she needs outside help for that... Even with her strongest armors she should be able to one-shot vía being able to one-shot people who upscale from 2.02 Gigatons.

Hmm... I should point out that if Lucy tries to make the vectors go nuclear, Erza can see them just fine.

counted that gets us to 8 and i gotta say that was a little..... disapointing. but let grace begin! (even though it began 7 hours ago.)

Grace should be over now... I shall, uh, add this to their profiles.

Results have been added. This thread may be closed at anyone's leisure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back