• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Art Online Alicization

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
So.... I did a calc.

Here

It makes Deusolbert and by extention, Kirito and Eugeo Building level+.

It oddly fits with the current, uncalced rating of Large Building level for his SAO self because of this quote:

Although my physical ability in the Underworld didn't reach mine at the end of the SAO period that would make a B movie's ninja ashamed, it still far more nimble, yet brawny, when compared to the real world. Placing my right foot on the bar, I steadily placed my left hand onto the wall while lifting my body up in a single stroke and succeeded in standing atop the thin, metallic rod.

(Alicization Dividing, 42)

That said, I am going to look for more quotes to try calcing (or have someone else calc it because why not?) from across all the VR games, but Alicization is the priority for me at the moment.

If anyone's got some feats (quoted from the novel of course, not the anime), then by all means, please provide.

I don't read the novels so I don't know how helpful this actually is, but the ice ability described on Kirito's page could actually have pretty high AP, considering it can lower the entire area from boiling to sub-zero, I assume up to the height of some pretty big monsters.

Back