• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sweet but Scary--Mirajane Strauss vs Moka Akashiya

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A battle of nice girls who transform into white haired terrifying monster protagonists. 7-C for both. Speed equal. Mira can't absorb her.

Moka vs mirajane 2 by pottyplattafowasuppa-dac8qib

Mira absorbs demons only so it's obvious she can't absorb her.

Now Mira has range and versitalty plus the sleep inducement that can work once she damaged Moka enough thou Moka has Regenerationn so I guess Mira could get this at mid-high difficulty.

Before people talk about Moka's weakness on water it's pretty irrelevant since Mira never actually uses water spells and would not assume that is Moka's weakness.

Mirajane for versatility.

Also, Mira does use waters spells. In her fight with Freed she blasts a lake at him.

In fact, check her profile again. There's Water Magic listed under Notable Attacks. Also, I'm pretty sure Mira would consider that weakness if she knew Mka was a vampire. That vampire weakness is pretty common knowledge universally.

Plus, I'm not sure what's stopping Mira from just Macro-ing Moka.

Mira doesn't know Moka is a vampire and vampires don't exist in the FT verse so even if she did know Mira wouldn't know her weaknesses.

Mira's water manip seems to require her having water in the environment to use it.

This is just 7-C mira so she doesn't have macro yet.

Location wasn't mentioned so there very well could be water nearby.

Regardless, even without the water, Mirajane still holds much more versatility.

Those darkness and lightning attacks aren't that much of an advantage against someone who can just regenerate the damage they inflict. They will also be fighting in h2h most of the so this fight would more likely be decided by h2h skill and stamina rather than range or versatility.

You're assuming that a weakness that Mirajane has no info on is nearby, not to mention that like Blanked said, she has no water spells at all.

Mirajane

+Hand-to-Hand Combat Expert

+Controls a variety of elements like darkness, electricity etc.

+Post Time Skip, 7-C is her minimum. She is likely stronger with Satan Soul: Sitri.

-Is not aware of Moka's weakness to water.

Moka

+Hand-to-Hand Combat expert

+Low-Mid Regen

-At most she is 7-C.

-Limited variety of attacks

So I still go with Mirajane. The regen is Moka's best ability but Mira is strong enough to eventually tear her up beyond Moka's ability to regen.

Sitri is restricted as that form is small city level and we are using their 7-C forms. Mira would have to rip off Moka's head to do that which is something she would never do in character and it would also depend upon exactly which of them is actually stronger.

Delta3000 said:
Sitri is restricted as that form is small city level and we are using their 7-C forms. Mira would have to rip off Moka's head to do that which is something she would never do in character and it would also depend upon exactly which of them is actually stronger.
Moka is, according to her profile, at most a Town Class.

Mirajane is easily a Town Class. She casually beat another 7-C (Kamika). And this is Satan Soul, not Sitri (which, as you said, doesn't count).

Yeah but that could be (this is an example as I don't know their exact ratings): at most 70 kilotons for Moka and 30 kilotons for Mira given that town class ranges from 5.8 kilotons to 100 kilotons. Kamika being 7-C is debateable as she couldn't even (significantly) harm Mira in her human form which is low 7-C.

Back