• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suu vs. Skitzo

Jackythejack

They/Them
Uh...I really don't know why I made this. The idea just sort of cake to me. I remember the idea of both being intangible and both absorbing and...yeah. Let's see what happens when the bear fights a slime and lets hope everyone doesn't die in the process. Speed is equalized. Fight takes place in Rome.

Skitzo

Suu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is the corruption combat applicable?

also being more versatile doesn't help when Suu is practically intangible, to be fair.

Probably by putting out the hellfire. She's made of water.

I don't think skitzo's absorption is a go to move? I don't know.

But if she tries to absorb him wouldn't he try the same? How hot are his fires? I know it's unlikely but evaporation might work

I...don't know how hot they are. I don't think suu can really evaporate though. She's more likely to put out the fires. Also absorption isn't the only thing she does so eh. Besides, now I may be wrong and may have to ask Christian, but I think Skitzo's absorption dependence on physical contact with his hair, which suu can just kinda avoid if she wants.

Superhuman Strength and Durability, Intangibility, Immunity to Poison and Disease, Absorption of water or nutrients to grow (to gigantic size if the absorbed nutrients are strong enough), Can shoot out water that she absorbs, Mind reading, and Shapeshifting.

How would her absorption work on Skit and how long does it take? Because he isn't water. Also how does her intangibility work?

I mean it's by absorbing his neutrients and killing him.

her intangibility is just...because she is a slime and is made out of water, and is in an amorphous state. You can probably touch her but the idea is it wouldn't do anything to her. Like elemental intangibility.

Jackythejack said:
I mean it's by absorbing his neutrients and killing him.

her intangibility is just...because she is a slime and is made out of water, and is in an amorphous state. You can probably touch her but the idea is it wouldn't do anything to her. Like elemental intangibility.
How long does it take?

Does the touch go through her? If not it isn't intangibility.

Things tend to pass through her unless she wants them to.

Im not too sure how long it takes. I don't think it's that long.

Yes it's passive and I don't have a scan, but I think I remember a scene in the anime where it happened in a few seconds.

About the same amount of time Skitzo's takes, and as someone who is incredibly blood thirsty he would likely go for it first.

If you do find it though, I would really like a scan.

By having the opponent pulled into his inky body. Or he can use it through an object surprisingly (as he has absorbed a bird into his coffee before).

Also don't see Suu putting out hellfire. "Hellfire Manipulation is the power to control the unique and intensely powerful flames of hell, fires that are usually superior to regular flames". Has she ever put out fire before?

Dude I dunno I haven't read the manga. Considering she's a slime and can absorb water, she's likely able to, yes.

Then it is possible she can evaporate I suppose? I don't think putting out Hellfire is as easy as putting out normal fire. Plus I am pretty sure Skit can absorb first.

Hellfire Manipulation (Can create fire, this is shown when he is dancing) I don´t know too much about Skitzo but looks like he needs to dance in order to create his hellfire. The pressure inside a Slime body can immobilize his foe, it had been shown when Suu puts Kimihito face throght her body and he couldn´t go out; also Kimihito later will be trapped inside another slime body been unable to move.

With that, the only win condition to Skitzo is absorb Suu, but i just have seen Skitzo absorb other Ink beings while Suu can digest almost anything.

Going with Suu until someone can tell me more about Skitzo Hellfire

Back