• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Susanoomon vs. Pegasus Kouga

Ultimately, I feel that Kouga has better feats than Susanoomon, and the Saints' apparent ability to nullify virtually any technique after seeing it once (though I hope Matt can provide some scans of this) would probably let him win out in the end.

Actually Reppu, Digimon all have some powerful Reactive Evolution as well. They can rewite their data to gain a resistance to stuff. Although Tenma still has better feats.

@Dragon

It was something Ancient Digimon had, which allowed them to rapidly evolve and adapt to increasing stress. However, this took a toll on their DigiCores and led to premature deaths before they even reached the Ultimate stage.

As an Ancient Digimon, Susanoomon would have it, but he hasn't exactly used it in any particular medium and it would be taxing for him.

Yes, I think we're going to first update the profiles of the adventure saga before doing a general review of the franchise on the nature of Digimon and stuff like that (Like explain the versatility of Data Manipulation which is very important in the franchise).

@Reppu Wait it's only Ancient Digimon? I thought (going by the Reactive Evolution segment) any high level Digimon could do it...Oops.....

@Dragon

To my understanding, the Ancient Digimon had it in order to cope with the rigors and the "dog-eat-dog" nature of the Ancient Digital World. However, due to the rampant usage of it, the ones that did died too early to pass on their data, thus most modern Digimon don't have it or at least don't have the knowledge to use it in a fight.

Perhaps Executor can correct me though.

In fact any Digimon can, but only high level Digimon can evolve to the point of resisting a powerful Hax like Program X. The Ancient Digimon only has a level of Reactive Evolution above the standard of the common Digimon, which can be a bad case They fail to regenerate their data faster than they are worn out, as Ulforce V-Dramon has a faster Regenerationn than an erase that occurs instantly so it is able to rewrite its data without harm.

So pretty much Reactive Evolution for most Digimon is comming up with an elemental resistance. Higher levels gain major hax resistances, but it can damage them if they do it too much. So it comes at a price. Executor could you possibly add that to the Reactive Evolution segment just for future reference? So other people won't get confused on that.

Yes, as soon as I can use my notebook again, tomorrow, I'll add that in addition to posting the Chocomon RT.

@ABoogie

That's not sufficient for your vote to count. You need to provide some kind of substantive reasoning.

Dragonmasterxyz Well then your vote won't count.
A regular omega saint is already enough to kills someone that has tanked a big bang. Super Omega Kouga is the combinetion of entire verse, which mean he is = 2 Universal Goddess + 6 Omega Saint + 4 Legendary saint + over 7 bilion other minor character in the earth.

@ABoogie

The 7 Billion other minor characters wouldn't really amount to much since the vast majority of them do not have access to Cosmo or even basic powers.

Susanoomon is a combination of the Ten Legendary Warriors who saved the Digital World and is destined to trigger a reset should it fall into irreversible disrepair. It stopped Lucemon, who was going to destroy both the Digital and Human Worlds and was able to devour and absorb space-time. In addition, Lucemon is unfathomably more powerful than the likes of Lilithmo, who can completely destroy a universe by accident simply by throwing a hissy fit.

Does Kouga have any ability to counter being BFR'd to other dimensions, the Dark Area, or being sealed in the Spirit Realm/Space-Time Stones?

@Repp I dont think you can cross-scale digimon continuities like that.

Digimon Frontier Lucemon isnt nowhere near Full Power Lilithmon. That incarnation is so different from the others it has its own Larva form, which, iirc, isnt even present later.

Edit: just saying, but Kouga seems to be higher power wise... and we all know how SS characters work against weaker ones... that reactive evolution.

We can when said Lucemon is still equal to Databook Lucemon who is far above the other Demon Lord's.

Something there seems iffy, but that may just be me.

How can Frontier!Lucemon with his own feats and stuff be equal to Databook!Lucemon.

Digimon Frontier complements itself with the information contained in the Digimon Reference Book, just read what is in the profiles of Ancient Digimo, Lucemo, Lowemo, Kaiser Leomo and others. It is exactly the same story, what is in the profiles only describes what happened in the stories (if they are talking about a specific character, which is the case of Legendary Warriors, Lucemon, and others).

Why doesnt Susanoomon scale to Lucemon's 2-A tier?

(Just asking)

I still think that Kouga is higher 2-C at his peak. Voting for Kouga.

Because during the whole story of Lucemon only after Cyber Sleuth he demonstrated something of the level in question, then we can not know if the Digimon Frontier avatar is at the level of Cyber Sleuth and Next Order (Actually, if I'm not mistaken The Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode Lucemon Satan Mode does have a 2-A feat, at least one mention at that level). In any case there is a Susanoomon 2-A that is seen in DIgimon World Next Order.

Back