• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure we wanna do this Krishna is Far Above Lucifer (And his equal Merkabah) who IIRC Got an inconclusive with Lucemon. (who i'm pretty sure is one the Strongest Digimon (i haven't learned that much about Digimon) But there is the 2-A Superiority scaling from and above lucifer for Example Odin Is Far Superior to Lucifer and Merkabah Considering he is Taken Seriously as a legatimate Threat and full boss fight by Nanashi and.co /

As Merkabah and Lucifer were Slain By Nanashi in one sitting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FthCpYbNZw (Merkabah Around 12:48-Lucifer Around like 30:12) *this like my first time ever in discussion before On VSB So sorry if it isn't that good* Then there's Recreated Baal Apsu,Seth who are stronger than one another in the order i listed then Inanna who is Superior to all of them then Mitra Bhudda,Dadga And Finally Krishna Is superior to At least 8 other 2-A's who are superior to Lucifer. So Higher AP DP Advantage Although speed is Equalized (which makes sense considering Krishna does have Infinite 4th Dimensional Speed scaling from Ourobouros Maia Who embodies Infinity and Eternity on 4th Dimensional scale but there is probably something i am missing about digimon anyway i thrown in my 2 cents so how about anyone else (Again this first time and i was feeling Rushed so please don't be too Harsh)

Wait, Krishna is above Lucifer and Merkabah? Lucemon tied with the strongest incarnation of Lucifer, and I was under the impression that Krishna was lower in the 2-A scale than Lucifer who should be one of the closest things in power to YHVH.

I'll ask Matthew about this later.

Also Odin is definitely not superior to Lucifer or Merkabah, that's for sure. But I'll wait for Matt to be certain on Krishna here.

EDIT: As for being your first time around, welcome! ^_^

Well Krishna Definitly isn't weaker than Lucifer or Merkabah Considering the fact all the bosses You fight up to Krishna After Lucifer and Merkabah are Killed

Well, being stronger in AP didn't actually decide the fight in Lucemon vs Lucifer, it was that both had basically the same powers and ways to kill one another despite the AP advantage. Something that can indeed happen here.

Hey i know i'm late on this cause i was sleeping but i was aware It was the hax and similarity in powers that made the Inconclusive i just Mentioning How Krishna On A Higher Level of 2-A due to the scaling i just mentioned but we should get back to this later

Either way, both can honestly kill each other. It depends on who does what first honestly. I feel Susanoomon has a slight edge with Pandora Dialogue in which will make even those pesky Almighty Attacks dangerous to use. Not only that, if Susaonoomon uses Grau Larm (which is just a simple howl) off the bat, all of Krishna's abilities will be nulled/sealed. He can kill abstract beings like Krishna without any issues. He has many moves that would instantly kill Krishna by that point, despite the AP difference, assuming Krishna > Lucifer. Of course all Krishna needs is one blast to kill Susanoomon, however Pandora Dialogue takes care of that.

I feel Susanoomon should take this 6/10

"I feel Susanoomon should take this 6/10"

This comes from Dragon.

Therefore, Susanoomon actually wins 3/10 ovo

unbiased

I vote Susanoomon for Dragon's rea-

Pfft. Ha. Bwahahahahaha!!!!

No, but seriously. Krishna. MUCH stronger, something that seems to be severely underrated, and this is one of the few verses where it matters at this level. Krishna needs to like, hit him. And since Susanoomon literally has never used Grau Larm, he's not winning. Pandoras Dialogue...idk. Don't know what it does.

(Yes, Dragon. I am being a dick on purpose ovo)

"Susanoomon has never used Grau Larm"

This ain't the same Susanoomon, no Digimon has used their inherited skills in the anime anyway. As such "Digimon can do anything" has always been a thing. Me and Reppu have explained that long ago.

• Pandora Dialogue: Repeatedly preserves the opponent's attacks within space and time, then plays them back at high speed.
Basically, Krishna attacks, Susanoomon takes the attack, replays it back at Krishna, Krishna gets hit with his own skills, or his skills are used to counter his own attacks, this includes physical strikes. As such his AP, is used against him. Not to mention precog will help.

" MUCH stronger, something that seems to be severely underrated"

AP is important yes, but not as much as you are saying when your opponent can go against higher AP foes due to their own skills. Hell, we don't even know if the gap is as large as you think.

Peace at work, man. I can't say a lot because being on my phone too long and getting caught gets me fired...

Why? No one here was being disrespectful or aggressive.....or disgusting....Or was it something that sounded better in your head untl you thought about it.

Firstly, the latter. The final thing you said is what I was thinking to a t.

Secondly, I mean that if I decided to type out a big thing about nlf and making convenient reasons, it keep me on my phone instead of doing work, jeopardizing my position.

How so? All it does is preserve the attack and replay it. He's not actually using the attack. He's replaying is opponent's atack back at his opponent. Every ability that sounds strong is not a NLF, we really abuse that term here for every strong sounding ability.

Anyway, the point of what I said above is because of something I would've said. Not something you would've said.

The real cal howard said:
Anyway, the point of what I said above is because of something I would've said. Not something you would've said.
So you made me type up that long reply because you didn't specify?????

Alphamon Triggered
How dare..?

On one side I really, really doubt Krishna is higher than Lucifer. He actually had to use the party in a convoluted plan to get rid of Lucifer and Merkabah then came back after they got rid of them. While Krishna should be pretty up there, I can't begin to imagine him being above one of the absolute God Tiers of the Verse (not in base), which Lucifer is.

On the other side, not sure if Pandora dialogue would work with that pesky almighty stuff, since it can't be nulled, absorbed or even reflected/repelled in verse.

Didn't see Matt around so we're still in the dark with Base Krishna's proper scaling here, tho.

@Fate

I remember Matt saying that Lucifer and Merkabah actually joined forces to face Krishna at the latter's full power in SMT IV, but it's better to get it from him than me.

I still don't know enough about SMT to make a proper judgment on this.

To be fair, it isn't being reflected. It's being preserved, so technically it's still being lauched.

Yes, but well, the context is:

They made an alliance by joining their armies against Krishna and his army because Krishna got his hands on Flynn (using a hostage) who was powerful enough to beat them both individually at that point and planned to use him as his Godslayer - plus Lucifer and Merkabah realized that if they kept destroying each other while also being destroyed by Krishna's faction of the Divine Powers, they'd be kinda dumb, so they agreed to get rid of him first. lol

Yeah, I remember it from being a more strategic and time saving thing. (Yes I played the game ovo)

Well, if Pandora Dialogue doesn't work, I'll go inconclusive for my reasons above minus Pandora Dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back