• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even see Pachi was here. Somehow.

Susanoomon:

Krishna: 1 (The real cal howard)

Inconclusive: 2 (Dragonmasterxyz, PaChi2)

So I heard from Matt that Krishna is legit higher in scale than Lucifer. With that in mind, should I change the opponent to say, Merkabah instead?

On the bright side, at least Merkabah's theme is my favorite in the whole series.

Vote count resetted. Not sure how much this changed matters, but can't think of anyone else. If it turns out to be stomp, I give up on the match.

The Hexagram (100% Allmighty Instakill) will works? or Shalnt not Resist/Chariot? also, Riot Gun pierce through "everithing"?

That's kinda hard to answer since we haven't clarified which Merkabah we are talking about. Scaling Between IV and Apocalyspe is somewhat confusing since Merkabah functions differently as an entity multiple times in the games

In SMT IV Merkabah has a base and full power form similar to Lucifer and can only use Hexagram and Shalt not resist in full power 2nd form.

In Apocalyspe Merkabah has no second form and has all the abilites of his second in IV in base

When Merkabah is Re-fused then he has abilities such as smirk+pierce, but it is worth noting that Re-fused Merkabah is comparable to Endgame/Final Dungeon Boss Nanashi who slew Full Power YHVH making re-fused Merkabah Likley 1-C But i don't that version counts for Merkabah's Tiering,

In this case its probably best just to use Apocalyspe non-fused Merkabah Against susanoomon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back