• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Susanoo (Akame Ga Kill) Clean up, and LS downgrade for the majority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Should be another easy CRT. Basically, Susanoo's profile sucks ass, and a lot of other profile lack any scan as well, but most of them don't really have that many abilities, so I decided to focus on Susanoo.

Also downgrading Class M becuz its wrong.

Let's fix this shit.

Susanoo

Resistance to Poison and Paralysis Inducement (Due to being a humanoid Teigu, Susanoo can resist a poison fog that can paralyze people)

Limited Information Analysis (Is a perfectionist that can detect when people's flyer is open or their hair is not even. Was also able to find weak spots of his enemies)

Regeneration (High-Mid, can regenerate anything as long as his core is still intact, even when his entire body is blown away. The only way to permanently kill him is to either kill his master, or destroy his core)

Attack Reflection (He is able to perfectly reflect projectiles with Eight Mirror)

Immortality (Type 8 [Can't be killed unless his core is destroyed])

And now, for adding a simple note on his profile

Note: Despite being over one thousand years of age, Susanoo has been asleep for an unknown period of time, and can't be activated unless he has a master. As such, his combat experience isn't actually over thousand years old, only his age.

Downgrading Class M lifting strength for the majority of the verse

Alright so, Susanoo, Kurome, Leone, ******* Lubbock, Akame, Bulat, Dr. Stylish, Cosmina, Budo, and Gensei all scale to Class M.

Now I gotta ask, W H Y ?

Absolutely no one in the verse has a Class M feat, the only feat people mistake for Class M is Tatsumi punching Shikoutazer, but that's the thing, P U N C H I N G.

We don't scale punching to lifting strength, that's striking strength instead.

And Cosmina and Dr. Stylish Class M are granted from their size, which we no longer scale to LS. Not to mention, they wouldn't be Class M to begin with, more like Class K, but that's beside the point.

Anyways, anyone scaling to Class M should be downgraded to Class 50 instead, as that's what everyone else scales to.

Agree with everything tough finding weak spots on enemies is considered Info Analysis not just limited, and even when said Projectiles Susanoo redirected an energy attack breath attack so i wouldn't just limit to projectiles

also about his experience i would say that Susanoo didn't sleep THAT much of a time like 1000 years old, infact his previous master wasn't so Ancient so he probably slept for some years but not that much that can eliminate his experience

The projectiles part, probably fair. He can reflect pretty much anything that isn't melee.

As for the info analysis stuff, I mostly went with limited due to the fact he still took some time to find Kuromes danger beast puppet weak spot. Granted, if people are fine with full on Info analysis, I'm down for it.

However, for the experience part, wasn't it constantly stated that Susanoo cannot activate without a master? He needs a master to activate, and considering he had only one master, whom we can presume is human, Susanoo at best has like 50 to 60 years of experience. And the rest of his life was just sleeping.

Though, even that is speculative.

However, for the experience part, wasn't it constantly stated that Susanoo cannot activate without a master? He needs a master to activate, and considering he had only one master, whom we can presume is human, Susanoo at best has like 50 to 60 years of experience. And the rest of his life was just sleeping.
whoa whoa whoa i think you misunderstood Susanoo didn't have 1 Master he had a very large quantity of them, he was asleep when Najenda found him, and judjing from the clothes of the previous master it didn't passed that much time if you want to take a look it's on chapter 23

whoa whoa whoa i think you misunderstood Susanoo didn't have 1 Master he had a very large quantity of them, he was asleep when Najenda found him, and judjing from the clothes of the previous master it didn't passed that much time if you want to take a look it's on chapter 23
Where was it exactly stated that he had many masters? After rereading chapter 23, it only mentions a single master.

And I for sure don't recall any mentions of other masters, that's for sure.

oh, well maybe it was implied, but the thing here is that he didn't slept that much of time, so his combat experience should be that, judjing from his previous master

That'd be breaching into headcanon territory, we simply have no idea how long he slept, and even if it was implied he had more masters, which I don't recall, we still won't know exactly how many.

Also, how are you able to tell just from his masters clothes? I don't think we have an idea on how the clothes were back in the day.

Which is why I believe this note should be placed on the profile.

So I was called…

In regards to the Lifting Strength downgrade
  • I agree with it.

In regards to Susanoo’s stuff
  • I am unsure of the Immortality (Type 8). I do not know that just because the teigu can regenerate their core means they get that type of immortality.
  • Unsure of Limited Information Analysis‘s reasoning as to whether that is enough to get the ability. And the scan does not show him identifying a weak spot imo, just noticing the monster being asymmetrical
  • Other than that, the rest looks good, especially the Poison Resistance since I recall Mine saying Akame’s poison wouldn’t work on them when she and Sheele face against Seryu and Koro

Unsure of Limited Information Analysis‘s reasoning as to whether that is enough to get the ability. And the scan does not show him identifying a weak spot imo, just noticing the monster being asymmetrical
here is a better scan

the Poison Resistance since I recall Mine saying Akame’s poison wouldn’t work on them when she and Sheele face against Seryu and Koro
yes but that is because Koro wasn't a living thing with an heart and Murasame is not excatly a poison but a curse mark , and Stylish even said in the scan that poison don't work
I do not know that just because the teigu can regenerate their core means they get that type of immortality.
i don't know what kind of immortality is but Susanoo can live and regenerate as long as his core is not destroyed

I mean, type 8 is being relient on an object from them to exist, teigus are relient on their core, if it gets destroyed, they get destroyed as well.

Pretty sure it is type 8.

As for the information analysis stuff, Im sure there are much better scans, that's my bad. For example, he noticed the weakness of a Boulder, among other things.

here is a better scan

Hmm, yeah that does seem like Information Analysis to me
yes but that is because Koro wasn't a living thing with an heart and Murasame is not excatly a poison but a curse mark , and Stylish even said in the scan that poison don't work
Hmm, aren’t all Biological Teigu non-living things, which includes Susanoo? Depends on translation, Murasame inflicts what is described as a cursed poison, so still poison, but definitely not your run of the mill one
i don't know what kind of immortality is but Susanoo can live and regenerate as long as his core is not destroyed
That is Immortality (Type 1 and 3). I am not sure if that even qualify as anywhere close to Immortality Type 8. Gotta to ask a staff about what qualifies as Immortality Type 8

I can't apply the changes currently, as I don't really have that much time left rn. I will apply the uncontroversial changes tomorrow, or after tomorrow. I still believe type 8 immortality and the note should be added to the page, but I'll wait till further comments.

I can kinda need a reason on why you disagree with it, as there really isn't anything pointing towards multiple masters. And even if there was, we have no idea how much he slept, or how many masters he had.

I can kinda need a reason on why you disagree with it, as there really isn't anything pointing towards multiple masters. And even if there was, we have no idea how much he slept, or how many masters he had.
yes but there isn't anything pointing towards that he had ONLY 1 master either, he never, Never said to had ONLY 1 Master

yes but there isn't anything pointing towards that he had ONLY 1 master either, he never, Never said to had ONLY 1 Master
The burden of proof lies on you to prove he had multiple masters, we cannot just somehow assume he had multiple masters, as there isn't any proof. The current evidence points towards one master.

You have to prove he had multiple, as that's how the burden of proof works.

The burden of proof lies on you to prove he had multiple masters, we cannot just somehow assume he had multiple masters, as there isn't any proof. The current evidence points towards one master.

You have to prove he had multiple, as that's how the burden of proof works.
i get it, and you're right,
damn i'm bad at arguing,

Note looks redundant. Just... don't mention "eons of experience" and maybe put in their summary that they've been asleep.

Everything else looks fine tbh.
That probably works better, tbh. It just that I've seen a lot of people saying he had over a thousand years of experience, which is why I thought I should put it.

But I guess it is actually redundant.

Alrighty, I believe that should be it. I already added everything to the profile, edited his summary to add that he was sleeping for an unknown amount of time, and I already changed all the Class M stuff.

I believe this thread can be closed now.

Okay. I will do so. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back