• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boxer: Simple Lifting Strenght Upgrade

In chapter 78 we can see how Viktor it portrayed to be stronger and faster than many wild animals, while this is already on the profile in the Ap section, the Lifting Strength is just Uknown, when we can clearly see how he can block a wild boar and brawl with a charging Ox which are respectively Class 1 and Class 5 on their vsbw profiles; so I believe we can scale his Lifting Strength to Class 5, specifically at 1300 Kg since that's the weight of an Ox and the reason they are Class 5 is because they can brawl with each others.

As supporting evidence in chapter 75 we see he is able to lift and move around a dead boar casually, he did beat the boar in a forest and after he went all the way to the gym carrying the boar.

Aaron should upscale from Class 5 since he is the strongest character physically.

That's all.

Maybe we should add that all boxers in the series should just scale to athletic human LS at minimum since they train with weights n stuff and it should be a minimum
I don't think it would be wrong if characters who had massive bodies would have peak human LS, considering how their body visually is on par with a peak human body builder.

Yeah, it should be fine, I kinda ignored the other boxers are also unknown

there are characters like Takeda who can do at least 1000 push ups, other than the rest of his training which also includes walking in uphill with two trucks tires tied; Athelitc human is probably a minimum.

I don't think it would be wrong if characters who had massive bodies would have peak human LS, considering how their body visually is on par with a peak human body builder.
not sure... peak human starts from 227 kg, for heavyweights boxers it works but the one worth of a profile are already class 5 (based on this thread) the others are all middleweight and below, I wouldn't assume all of them can lift 227 kg but maybe it's just me.

not sure... peak human starts from 227 kg, for heavyweights boxers it works but the one worth of a profile are already class 5 (based on this thread) the others are all middleweight and below, I wouldn't assume all of them can lift 227 kg but maybe it's just me.
While yes, 227 kg might seem a lot, many people are actually there in the world who can go above that. I have gone 3 gyms and all of them had guys who could actually lift 200 kg. One of them could even do 250 but only so barely. With like 5-6 years of constant training and hard work, you can actually go above the level of 200 kg. Another important thing is that even if they all were strong, they possessed decent body, but still somehow lesser than those in boxer, so that's one of the reasons I think that it wouldn't be wrong for them to have peak human LS.

While yes, 227 kg might seem a lot, many people are actually there in the world who can go above that. I have gone 3 gyms and all of them had guys who could actually lift 200 kg. One of them could even do 250 but only so barely. With like 5-6 years of constant training and hard work, you can actually go above the level of 200 kg. Another important thing is that even if they all were strong, they possessed decent body, but still somehow lesser than those in boxer, so that's one of the reasons I think that it wouldn't be wrong for them to have peak human LS.
what about characters like Jean? or the lightweight division in general.

Back